Oh, that Michael Jackson

Hmmmmmmm

Hmmmm and I always thought his fav song was "I'm forever blowing Bubble's"

He won't get a fair trial, he'll get prime time status, not that it matters cos his legal team could get Saddam off of an assault charge given the time and money.

Mj is a twisted to fuck kid in adult's clothing, he was never allowed to be a real kid back when daddy was beating the shit out of the kids if they didn't perform like pro's on stage.

True, but Granddaddy Jackson used to beat Michael's dad much, much harder, and made him dress as a ballerina for Halloween...Where does it all end?

Which still doesn't answer the question, what's to be done with the children now that there's no one to host the sleepovers?

shereads said:
Which still doesn't answer the question, what's to be done with the children now that there's no one to host the sleepovers?

Let's face it. The whole sordid affair is disgusting. Michael Jackson is hosting kiddy sleep overs to raise money because he's broke. And, as a side benefit... Why is he broke? He made millions. You don't suppose it's from paying off molestation claims, do you?

I am not in favor of more government, but in this case, I am in favor of tightening up the molestation laws to keep people like MJ off the streets.

He spawned his own. I'd have thought he'd wait for them to get old enough.

WANTED:

Companion for McCauley Culkin.

:eek:

Hidden bedroom shrine a "plus," but not required.
No monkeys, please.
Non-smoker.

I don't know if Mj will go to jail or not but whoever the alleged victim's parents are need to be arested too. Why the hell would you let your kid have a sleepover there (unless you were trying to pimp your kid and set up a celeb.) Maybe he did it maybe it was all a set up and now that he's broke and the parents can't be brought.... well he might have to (gasp) pay his debt to society. I doubt it though.

A man is considered innocent until proven guilty, but I have to think Destine is right here. After he bought off the first accuser one has to wonder what a parent is thinking to let their child go and stay with MJ at neverland. On the other hand he has a loyal fan base who are already decrying the allegations as a witch hunt. Perhaps the parents of the children are dedicated fans and totally convinced that MJ is what he purports himself to be.

I don't really see gambling with your child that your perceptions of MJ are correct, but people are stange.

-Colly

There ae no shortage of blonde women who will date O.J. Simpson...

Seriously, though, wouldn't you be flattered to know that one of the world's most famous performers not only welcomed your pre-adolescent son into his home but also built a shrine to him? Until the closet-behind-the-closet came to light, I thought the only shrine on U.S. soil dedicated to a living boy was the Elian Gonzalez Museum here in Miami.

Back