Ontario Anybody?

NOT JUST ANOTHER CANADIAN

I'm a special Canadian. Why? Sorry, only a few luckey ladies will find that out.

I'm 5'8" 150 lbs, short brown hair and brown eyes (damn I'm sexy). I'm thinking about putting my personal web site back up. But would anyone actualy go and see it?

I live just north of Toronto (Aurora) and I'm glad to see all these Canadian's here. Although I would like to see more. Canadian women are so beautyful.

Hey there :)

I'm from Canada too !! Down by Windsor where the snow men are being built along side all the minivans and cars.

Post it...

I would go and see your personal web site if it was to be posted. What have you got to loose........post it for all of us horny Canadian ladies....please.

Okay, but first...

Hey Ottawa,

okay, I'll put up my person web site. But first I've got to rebuild it, its way out of date and I'm not happy with the graphics. Give me time and I'll put it up. As soon as its done I'll post a link here.

OOoohhh Canada

Small world,

Ottawa, ontario here, please ladies....not all at once....unless you insist then who am I to refuse?

"What is the world to a man without a heart to love it, what is love to man if he has no one with whom to share it."
Tabris 3:14

hey here's another cool Canadian livin in Hamilton. good to see more horney Canadians out there!!!

Yet another nice, tough, short wearing in the middle of winter canadian boy here...

Of course im in Vancouver, so the winter isnt exactly tooo tough... :)

I am a very proud Canadian. Hamilton, Ontario to be exact. Hope to hear form some of you. Send me an email.

Torotonian here!

Hey!
22 yr old bi guy from TO. If you want to know more, just ask. Love to hear from someone.
Later!

Back