Opinion on eating your own creampie from your significant other

i love it so much to be used&dominated and ,,forced,,to lick my cum from her pussy,and with some dirty comments from her as;you,re really loving it isn,t it?You,re a naughty slut!confess it to your wife you want more cum!!!!
So hot!!! I love your foreskin!!! I wish I could be sliding my tongue into that meaty tunnel right now while fingering your hungry asshole. Wow, just WOW !!!

i love it so much to be used&dominated and ,,forced,,to lick my cum from her pussy,and with some dirty comments from her as;you,re really loving it isn,t it?You,re a naughty slut!confess it to your wife you want more cum!!!!
Lets face it! You are not being forced to eat your own cum. You love eating it! Slut! :ROFLMAO:

My wife and I practice orgasm control so I don’t cum often.

Ovwr Labor Day we were at a hotel fucking and I was fucking and then edging inside her in spoons position. I’m usually pretty good at not cumming and prolonging the fuck…

But I went a little too far and said “oh, shit I’m gonna cum.” She usually likes me to pull out and watch me cum, when this happens, but she said “cum deep inside me….”

I did and happily cleaned up.

It made me so hard that I started fucking her again, this time in missionary. Her cunt was sloppy and loose and I fantasized it was another man’s load that I ate out of her and got some sloppy seconds….

My wife and I practice orgasm control so I don’t cum often.

Ovwr Labor Day we were at a hotel fucking and I was fucking and then edging inside her in spoons position. I’m usually pretty good at not cumming and prolonging the fuck…

But I went a little too far and said “oh, shit I’m gonna cum.” She usually likes me to pull out and watch me cum, when this happens, but she said “cum deep inside me….”

I did and happily cleaned up.

It made me so hard that I started fucking her again, this time in missionary. Her cunt was sloppy and loose and I fantasized it was another man’s load that I ate out of her and got some sloppy seconds….
Thats sounds amazing !!!!

Back