Opportunities (Closed for Hotpup)

When Bob and Sue met the other couple he overheard Peter asking Helen for a date causing him to smile knowing that she would show him a great time but he was not worried about it going any further than a bit of fun for the both of them. Bob was sure that Sue had not heard Helen agree to the date as she was occupied with getting the food and drink together. He suspected that Peter was very inexperienced and that could provide the younger man quite an education. The bulge that Peter was sporting in his pants was very impressive making Bob think about exploring his bi-curious side, it looked like it would be fun to suck on.
Responding to Helen’s whispered comment Bob pulled her into his arms and kissed her giving her a tastes of the remnants of Sue’s honey and whispered back, “No one compares to you but she was fantasticI know you would love her honey direct from the source. I can just picture the two of you in 69.”
Bob made a show for Peter of fondling Helen’s butt as they broke from the kiss in an effort to excite Peter even further. The four of them chatted and consumed the snacks. Bob was very turned and hoped either to leave quickly so that he and his girlfriend could make sweet passionate love or that one of the ladies would move them into immeidiate action which he was pretty sure was not going to happen.
Having reached the conclusion that nothing was going to happen Bob walked over and gave Peter a very platonic hug telling him to hang in there and that good things were bound to come his way. This gave Bob the chance to feel the boy’s cock rub against him through their clothes.
Next, he hugged and kissed Sue with his lightly caressing her entire backside, “Thanks for the wonderful memories, it was wonderful. I’ll speak to Helen about your invitation and let you know this evening.”
Then Bob stood there waiting to see what Helen would do.

Laying back Nigel took in the view of this hot horny woman playing with herself. Not about to refuse her sexy invitation Nigle sat back up and ran his fingers through her pubic hair and pulled her hand away sucking each of her fingers into his mouth one by one.
“Let’s trade places,” he suggested even as he climbed off of the bed directing her to lay with her legs hanging from the edge. Once she was ready he ran his thumb over her clit before inserting his index finger into her quim. Seeing a bit of impatience he quickly added a second and then a third finger. This caused Bridget to moan softly. She urged him on so he add the fourth finger. This was indeed a very tight fit. Her hips came up to meet his arm as she spread her legs wider still inviting him to do more.It was a bit of a struggle for Nigel to add his thumb but finally he had his entire fist inside of her cunt.
He spun his fist around in circles before he began in Earnst to fist her tight twat. Even as he fisted her he leaned down and licked her clit and toyed with her tits.This moved a bit faster than he thought that it would but he was happy as he could tell that she was enjoying it. He could not wait to try out some other kinks.

Helen felt she knew her place and looked to leave with her man and on good terms with everybody. He had allowed her the sitting and to get a little friendly with Peter which was enough for her. The fact that Bob had clearly mercilessly screwed their hostess was something she knew she would need to come to accept. In a way it was really good because it gave her licence to pursue her own kinks without conscience. When Bob explained to her the offer from Sue she responded 'yes why not, let's go for it. I know I am inexperienced compared to the rest but that might make me really attractive to others. Do you mind that Bob? won't you be really jealous if I am hit on by others?' Helen wanted to make sure that Bob really understood what Sue was offering and that it would not just be him but her as well who might get to have fun play with strangers. 'I'm happy to give it a go for a visit or two' Helen explained. She felt that it would help if they both understood the parties were only going to be a short term thing and for their own experiences rather than part of their future lives together. That is of course unless they both wanted more!

'Please don't take this the wrong way Bob' Helen explained 'but I have agreed to a little date with Peter, just to get him familiar with what might go on with a first date with a girl. Just to get him a bit confident so he can make his own way. I think he likes you too, Sue told me he might so once I get to know him a bit I think we can have some real excitement together. Perhaps you could meet Sue again, I think she'll be good for us and you can find out more about this adult party thing of hers. Maybe meet a friend or two of hers. I am just suggesting Bob, then you can surprise and really excite me. How does that sound?'

'I can stay overnight with you today but I do need to be getting back to the house. I need to check all is going on well there and have some time to think. Everything is happening so quickly in my life right now. I need to have a chat with my house mates to catch up and get back to normal things. I hope you understand Bob, is that ok? We'll still be dating and I be stopping over.. if you want me that is....' she said with a smirk 'but for now I want to have the house as my place of residence'. Helen didn't think the time was quite right for her to move in with Bob, there was too much lust and too many others around to make that sensible right now.

Bridget looked loving at Nigel before she closed her eyes and slid her tongue into his mouth to give him a long passionate kiss whilst he was on his back. She hadn't held back as she had fisted her, groaning deeply, her body a mass of quivering flesh as it felt the benefit of a man stretching her cunt, so deeply and with such conviction.

'You really enjoyed doing that didn't you Nigel?' she said to him but more as a statement than a question. 'I wonder what else you really like doing to girls' she said to him. She wanted to have fun, to bring the worst out of him, to know what was really in his mind and what he really wanted to do.

'It was so charming of you to bring me here Nigel, I couldn't think of a place I would rather be or a person I would rather be with' she said as she kissed him again, caressing and stroking his body.

'Now Nigel, what would you really like to do?' she asked him.

“I’m not sure that Sue and her friends are my cup of tea so to speak but, as you said I don’t mind giving it a try. Perhaps it will be a wonderful time and if not we won’t have any regrets wondering what it would have been like. So, I’ll text Sue and let her know that we are interested in attending her next gget together,”Bob said as he and Helen made their way to his place.
“I don’t think that I’m the jealous type so I’ve no problem with you going out with Peter to further his sexual education! From what I could tell he has a huge cock, a really pussy pleaser! I’m generally into guys But when I hugged and felt his cock against my hips I got turned on. I truly would not mind deep throating him and squeezing his balls but only if Sue, he and you don’t have a problem with it,” he continued as he let Helen into his place.
Three steps inside he fell to his knees and buried his face in her panty-clad pussy, “Mmmm…you’re so wet and I know it is not all because of me! By all means spend the night with me tonight but I agree we need to return to some of our normal activies . I’ve gotten a bit behind at work. I still want to see you every fucking chance that we can get together and sometimes we can send naughty texts or have phone sex. Make no mistake I’m totally committed to you and only you and some day we will talk about making things permanent when we are absolutely sure.”
Bob then pulled down his girlfriends panties and dove into her pussy as she was still standing in front of him, he licked and sucked on her clit and used his tongue to capture her sweet sweet honey.

As they laid ther kissing Nigel spoke up, “Bridget, I’ve got an idea of something kind of different, maybe even weird. I’d like you to straddle me with your sexy ass in my face and use your hands to torture my cock and balls, of course, don’t quite make me pass out. Whilst you’re doing that I’ll be having my own fun,“ Nigel purred.
Once Bridget was in position Nigel began spanking her big ass hard. After a few swats he stabbed a finger into her poop shoot and finger fucked her ass hole figuring if she liked his hand inside her puss perhaps she would also like it in her bowels. He wasn’t sure how many fingers he would get inside of her before she had him stop adding anymore. As he added a second finger he used his other hand to continue the spanking although it it was a bit softer now.

The words from Bob about his thoughts concerning Peter rather shocked Helen. In a way it was not a surprise because he had made his diverse sexual kinks known to her but to have a boyfriend who was excited by his own sex was something she needed to grasp and get used to. She masked her surprise though with her comments

'Well I had better make sure I get on with him and bring him to you then and you'll need to keep Sue sweet so maybe we can all have a little get together'.

Helen felt she knew the way Bob's mind worked and that what she suggested could appeal.

'Me with Sue, whilst you are with Peter. That is quite a thought isn't it?'

Helen's heart beat faster and her face went bright red. Bob was guiding her and training her. She was a willing pupil though, it was all happening in their relationship and so quickly. It was no surprise when he went for her panties and it was not long before she was facing the wall, her hands against it, her bum out whilst Bob's cock was moving up and down her vagina. She knew that Bob would be getting a good look at the large round cheeks of her bum whilst he did it.

'Go on tiger go for it' she whispered for herself in between her sighs. Her cunt was getting used to the nature of Bob's thrusts and his ways with sex. Perhaps that was one of the reasons she was intrigued by the thought of Peter and the cock that Bob had mentioned. Just what would he feel like?'. Her eyes closed and she concentrated on Bob's cock. She moaned and she groaned and just every now and again, she thought of Peter and what he might well give her.

'Ouch' sounded Bridget. 'No it's all right honestly, it just that I haven't.. but I want to...'

Bridget was not going to spell it out, and she would try her best. She wanted to. If this was Nigel's thing she wanted to please him, to let him to it, to show him that she would go the extra mile for him whatever it is they were doing together. She closed her eyes and concentrated his cock, or tried to. It was tall and handsome and his balls were full and heavy. She was proud to have them in her hand, well at first. Then the cock went into her mouth and deep. She kept it there, still and steady for as long as she could before she sucked up and down, up and down and then held it deep, in her throat again. She had always loved a cock in her mouth, right from her youth. It was fun and it made her popular. Boys would always buy her a bottle of coke to wash it all down and the taste away!

Now she was fully grown, immense even, well her bum was and Nigel was being playful. Well let him go ahead and enjoy. At least somebody seemed to like it!!! She took care how she placed herself, she was aware of her size and that she was on top. She didn't want to hurt him, to suffocate him even. He was a man she wanted to treasure, not destroy.

“Damn Helen, I’m addicted to you, every part of your sexy self; from your beautiful hair to your sexy toes! I’d almost kill for a kiss from you or a taste of your big titties. I love watching your ass cheeks bounce as we fuck,” Bob panted out the words as they fucked against the wall.

Bob wanted to somehow minimize his interest in Peter a bit as he did not want Helen to feel obligated to help him set things up but a foursome sounded like a great idea,but he doubted that Sue would be into having sex with her son as if she were she likely have already done it, “Don’t worry about Peter on my account my number one interest is you, So have fun with the young man without thinking about other things.”

After Bob exploded a load in Helen’s vagina he took her to his bedroom and shed them of the rest of their clothes. Softly he kissed her before nibbling down her neck and shoulder until he had her boob in his mouth. His hands made soft passionate love to her body. He wanted to show her a more romantic side of him sohe continued to make gentle love with her the only exception was that he ate out her fresh cream pie. Then he moved on top of her and slowly fucked her missionary cooing and whispering sweet nothings even as he was having trouble catching his breath. Their fucking gradually built momentum but he still managed to control his animal instincts.

Nigel hadn’t expected the expert blow job that Bridget was providing but was not complaing! He could tell that she was being hestitent about sitting her ass on his face but he would nothing of that. He grabbed her hipps, “You’ve got a wonderful ass! I just love big asses the bigger the betterNow fuck my face with that great ass! I want to feel all of your weight on me, to experience everything about your rump the tastes, feeling, and the aroma. Just every now and then let me have a breath.”

Truth be known Nigel would not mind if Bridget’s backside was even bigger!He pulled her ass toward his face while taking a deep breath.

Bob made the right moves and said the right things for Helen. It was just what her body needed, love and his comments about Peter were very much an encouragement to. It meant that it was she who matter and that Peter could just be a bit of fun for him.

In between sighs Helen got words out. 'It's not that I fancy Peter as a person. I just thought that giving him personal education including some sexy things would be a bit of fun and would also give you some licence with other girls. We need an open balanced relationship. I know you will always have needs but you want to have me as your partner.

Her sighs grew as the passion in her body advanced. She was getting there, she knew she was, she was in love with this man. She told him, at first in a whisper

'I love youu...'. But she repeated again and again as Bob continued to plunge into her. They were now used to each others bodies and were able to maintain momentum, do things together. They were as one.

'Where have you been all my life?' thought Bridget as she had Nigel under her. He seemed a decent guy, a bit of a loner, but pervy with it. She was pervy too so they were a match. She felt she could relax with him and open up. He seemed to want to worship her body. She could tolerate that for sure! She had never found her huge bum more useful. She thought of it with ridicule, now maybe she could think positive and a future with Nigel.

Bridget was careful as she lowered herself. She looked to place her cunt just over his mouth. 'Slap me if it all becomes too much, yeah give me a right whack if you need some air!'. She moved her hands to her tits and felt the nipples. She closed her eyes and savoured the feel of his tongue licking and his lips sucking. A smile came to her face and she looked down. Impressive she thought. She'd get to his cock in a minute, for now it was her cunt and she wanted to lap up all the pleasure she being given. 'Lap up', just what Nigel was doing and doing a great job on her. The man had an appetite!

Somehow Bob managed to maintain control as they fucked loving the softness of Helen beneath him. Their bodies thrust together in unison as the tempo increased. It would not be long before he came again and he strived to make sure they came nearly at the same time. Then he heard the words that he longed to hear from his girlfriend.
“Oh yes Helen, I love you too so very much!” panting out each word. Moments later he roared in one of the best orgasms of his life. Worn out neither of them moved other to lay on their side with Bob’s face snuggled between Helen’s breasts. They wok in the morning and hadsoft gentle sex before showering together. Bob drove Helen back to her place having made no immediate future plans. Bob was confident enough to know that it would not be long at all before he was with her again but in the meantime they both had work and other things to keep them busy for a few hours or more. Bob did, however, send her a couple saucy texts during the day.
Mid-morning he got a text from Sue inquiring about Helen’s answer about Sue’s parties. He informed her that Helen was good for trying a couple out. Sue seemed delighted. Then, Bob reminded her that they had never gotten around to him fucking her titties! The rest of te was productive but boring and the more he thought about things the hornier he got. He thought about seeking relief from Cora or Shirley or even Linda but decided against it and instead wanked himself to pictures of Helen.

The plump ass covering Nigel’s face waswas sweaty and sexy and Nigel felt the honey dripping from Bridget’s twat. He had never had so much weight on his face and he loved every second of it. The stinky smell of her ass contrasted perfectly with the sweet aroma of her pussy. Bridget was wiggling around just enough that he could catch enough breath not to pass out. He savored her with his mouth moving back and forth from ass hole to pussy and her clit. He thought he could cum without Bridget even touching his cock but he needn’t have worried as Bridget was expertly working his manhood. His hands busily played roughly with her body, torturing her tits and kneading her bountiful booty. Then after having his fill of her butt he knew it was time to fuck once again so he gave her ass three very hard whacks.

'Can't wait for a tittie fuck' Sue quickly text him back. 'And a fuck anywhere else you want for that matter. Just come alone'

Sue couldn't forget the actions that she saw between Bob and Helen in the park or indeed the way he had taken her from behind in the office. She wanted more. She could clearly see that Helen and Bob were a love match and how perhaps Bob's needs might be beyond Helen at this present time. Helen had her own interests and particularly with her son. That was sweet, so very sweet in Sue's eyes. She knew that he son could not be in better hands and would be with a lovely teacher. She wanted to encourage that and as she saw it, entertaining Bob was a way forward, it would leave Helen and Peter in a bit of peace to develop their relationship so that young Peter could make his way confidently with female company.

Her artist friends were cool and respectful but just did not have the get up and go that Bob seemed to be able to introduce to any situation that he met. Age would slow him down but that seemed a bit of a way off right now. Sue felt that she could do with a session of fun anyway. It had been a little while since her cunt had been used at any length. It could be the prelude to something grander with her friends.

Bridget understood the signal and smiled. She moved her large body willingly, just pleased that Nigel had retained interest in her and didn't need a rest. Mmmm she thought to herself, 'he's got a bit of stamina, I wonder what he would be on a wedding night'. She soon though dismissed such romantic notions as his hard cock easily pushed up into her vagina as Nigel took his position. It was hands on her hips time as the rhythmic fuck commenced from a guy who was so obviously comfortable, confident and at home fucking her that way. For her part Bridget relished the occasion and the feelings that were given to her body. Her eyes closes and she moaned as she relaxed and took his length. Again, again and again. His body smashed into her ass cheeks as he increasingly made an impression. Bridget's cunt, became well juiced and oozing, only too happy to mark the occasion of a visiting cock. Any shyness it had was long gone. Her cunt grasped the invader, it's new friend. There was no way that it wanted to let it go. It wanted to get pounded and wanted to get watered. It was hungry and it was thirsty.

'Oh yes Nigel, more, more, give me more' she moaned. She was so pleased that she had found a man who appreciated all that she had to give and it was plenty.

The message from Sue had certainly aroused Bob causing his cock to grow into it’s full length instantly upon reading it. As he and Helen had no plans for early that evening he suggested that he and Sue could have a bit of fun right after work as Helen had mentioned something about having something to take care of. Bob hoped that the something was Peter so that he would not be around when he went to Sue’s. He texted Helen, “Have you made any progress with Sue’s kid?”
The text was more out of curiosity than anything else because, after all, if Peter were home he could fuck Sue at his place. His hormones had been out of control ever since he had met Helen but they were reaching new heights now as he texted Sue, “Just thinking about fucking those monster tits has me jacking off here in my office. How about we meet right after I am through in court this evening, say about 6:00? I want to cum all over your chest face and more and help you orgasm so many times that you loose count!”
As Bob covered the distance from the courthouse to Sue’s his mind kept returning to Helen. It was weird to him that he was going for a booty call with another woman at the moment that he decided to buy Helen an engagement ring. He had to make it clear to anyone other than Helen that he had sex with that it meant nothing more than a roll in the hay.
So, when Sue answered the door he told her to take him to her bedroom. As he stripped off his clothing he looked her over, “Let me see those massive mammories.”

“You can have it all, whaever you want. You turn me on so fucking much. You’re fucking nasty, so nasty! I love it,” Nigel moaned as he pummeled Bridget’s vagina. He was hyponotised by the bouncing of her breasts. He thrust harder and deeper causing her big rump to lift off of the bed. Reaching down he latched on to her boobs and played with them breaking the hyponotic sspell they had on him as he continued to ram home his cock. He exploded in a massive orgasm before falling to the mattress. He ran his fingers up her thigh and began diddling her clit.

Sue was in black and her top was tight fitting to her huge bust. Her breasts hung but were encased in a fully supportive bra. She passed Bob over the baby oil. 'Well aren't you going to kiss me first then, young man? To at least let me know that I am more than a pair of big tits. I'm not expecting love Bob but just a little bit of affection. I'm not a whore and it may surprise you to know that I am rather selective who I let play with my body'

Her hands were on her hips as she waggled them, causing her boobs to wobble. Come on then Bob, don't be shy. You're not shy. Look Helen will be out having fun, mark my words'

It was obvious to Sue that any girl going with Bob would need patience, understanding and a complete lack of jealously. That was Helen to a tee but she was her own person and would have her own fun and enjoyment. Bob needed to act naturally.

'How long have you two been together?' she asked. 'She is a very attractive girl, you have got there, you need to treasure her'

Sue chose to speak about Helen. She wanted to show Bob that she understood fully and what they were about to do meant little or nothing to Bob's romantic entanglements with Helen.

'I'm with your Helen all the way' she told him

Meanwhile back at the house Helen was preparing for her night out with Peter and dressing 'young'. 'Hey' said Nigel as he walked through the door 'what's up?'

'I have a date this evening with a very young man'

Nigel was puzzled 'and what about Bob?' he asked.
'Oh he's aware of it and approves' replied Helen
'OK but em are you not with Bob any more?'
'Oh yes but we're just having a little time away from each other'
'Good good... oh I didn't mean it like that, I meant that it is great to have you back here'
'I know, I know' said Helen as she smiled and in a way it is good to be back her, a bit of my own space. What about you?'
'I think I've met the one, Bridget is her name. She is so pervy, she seems made for me'
Helen chuckled 'well I can be pervy too you know Nigel' said Helen with mock disappointment. They then fixed eye contact and laughed together.
'Look I am about this evening, you'll let me know how you get on with this young man when you get back, promise?'
'OK Nigel, if I don't stay overnight with him' She said that as a joke and then saw his face. 'Of course I won't, stay overnight I mean, I give you full detail when I get back, provided you promise to .... not behave ok?'
'That's a deal that is impossible not to accept Helen' he explained.

Nigel took a couple of secret pics of Helen before she went out and was left to imagine what Helen was up to. He text Bridget 'hi resting up at home, building up my energies for the next time. Fancy going away for a weekend?'

Helen was glad she had bumped into Nigel, he was fun and she was glad that he had found somebody. Her thoughts then turned to Peter and how the evening might work out. She tried not to think about Bob. She was in love but she needed time to contemplate and work on how she thought their future should play out.

“Oh Sue…I never thought you were a whore but rather a woman who knows what she wants and gets it. The evidence is clear both with your successful art studio and how you worked your magic to get Helen here to pose and help you with your son,” Bob answered a bit shyly.
“I don’t sleep with anyone unless I feel some kind of connection. I will admit, however, the connection is sometimes based on animal attraction. I’ve never slept with anyone just because she has a nice rack or bountiful ass there has to be chemistry like I feel between you and I,” he took the baby oil from her and wrapped his arms around Sue lightly kissing her their tongues meeting.
They kissed again with the passion rising as he began to help her out of her sexy clothes His shyness was quickly dissipating as his hunger grew. He didn’t expect the query about Helen but quickly answered, “It probably has been about a month, the best month of my life. Believe me, I do treasure her completely!”
As Sue’s body was being revealed Bob was not entirely sure what Sue meant about her last comment about his girlfriend, “I understand and I’m sure Helen is glad to have you in her corner.”
Bob figured that the time for talking was over except for expressions of passion. As he pulled down her panties he thought the initial view of a woman’s furry pussy never got old, as he purred out loud. He joined her on the bed which she had covered with a large beach towel to protect the bed from run off from the baby oil.
First things first though as he needed to show her that she was far more than a pair of sexy tits. Deliberately he used his hands and mouth expertly all over her body.
He actually found her slim feet extra sexy with their high arches and long toes. Then he grabbed the baby oil and teased her by first applying it to her feet and backside before moving to her chest.

Peter was not sure what prompted Helen to want to go out with him or what they would do. Peter suspected that his mom had something to do with the date but it did not matter to him if she did, the fact was that he was going out with a hot older lady. He was very inexperienced and introverted and had spent almost no time with the female sex.
Helen’s figure was similar to his mother’s and he found her to be very sexy. He had played with himself before he showered for their date. He questioned himself is that what this was a date? He was nervous as he awaited Helen’s arrival at the pub.

Sue really enjoyed the embrace and the way Bob was speaking to her. He was so very honest and sincere. It just made her want him more. If only...... if only she were those years younger and her body was as full and fresh as Helen's, perhaps then she would have a chance. But now she had to accept reality and would be pleased with anything that Bob wished to give her. The kiss was a lovely start. His tongue, so young and eager whilst hers, well couldn't have been happier to have a playmate.

'Yes I can see that you are very much a couple Bob and you deserve full credit for that, she is a lovely girl your Helen..

Sue's panties came down naturally, without much thought. It was just something they each know was going to happen. For Sue's part she was happy for Bob to have sight of her pleasure box, she knew that he would be capable of doing great things with it. They seemed to have some sort of chemistry building between them. They were having playtime with Bob's efforts all over her body. She so welcomed that, he was treating her like a lover would. she knew he would never be that but it was becoming a wonderful performance. He relaxed her and left her wanting it more and more.

Eventually it did come to those tits. She held them for him in her hands and jiggled with them. Her face smiled. 'They liked getting fucked you know, these do' she told him. 'All my life.. well since I have had them. My mum told me, keep the men out of your pants, use your tits'. And it worked... well for a while'. Sue looked for it, his cock, she wanted to see it hard, she wanted it hard and thrusting. She hoped that he had a reserve tank in those balls of his. She didn't just want the one effort, she wanted his body for more than that.

Helen was naturally a little nervous as she approached the pub. Meeting Nigel beforehand had given her something else, something exciting to think about That had helped, she felt more grounded and back in the real world. She didn't have any trouble in noticing Peter sitting alone at a table. She immediately went up to him and touched his arm

'Hi thanks, it's great that you could come.' she said She immediately sat down close to him, their thighs touching. It was as if they were old friends. 'Do you like my young look, I took ages choosing it, I thought I would make the effort. Please say you do!'. There was something about Peter and the task in hand. She was excited about it but she was confident too.

She smirked and then whispered in his ear 'I don't mind if you want to put your hand on my thigh, go on, try it out for size'. She wanted to remove any barriers straight away. She wanted Peter to feel that he had some freedom regarding her body. She wanted to have fun with him and she wasn't going to delay the start.

As Bob straddled her chest he watched mesmerized as Sue played with her bountiful boobs. He could not wait any longer so he squirted some of the baby oil on his rock hard member and in her deep cleavage. He moved up her torso sliding his cock between her tits. Sue pushed it down deep into her valley. His thighs pushed her tits together enveloping his cock until it disappeared in her flesh.
Bob felt Sue’s hands sensually caress him, her hands all over his backside and pinching his nipples as he began his slow rocking motion. Her tits were pressed together so tightly that it was as hot as fucking her pussy. After the initial rocking motion to fully seed his cock he pulled back and fucked her tits hard while he saw the head of his member peak out on each of his upstrokes. Fully on fire he pinched and twisted her nipples as he pummeled her tits. It did not take long before he felt his balls tighten.
“Oh damn, you’re so fucking hot,” Bob exclaimed as he shot his first load in the canyon between her breasts. Then pulling back he shot another load all over her twin globes. Then he took his erection in his hand and stroked himself furiously shooting load after load all over her chest and face.
Bob was out of breath but he was hyper-horny so he quickly moved down her large body and gave her clit a few nibbles before bringing his cock to the entrance of her furry hot pleasure box. He stroked the mushroom head against her clit waiting for her signal to enter. He smiled at the mess he had made of her upper body.

“Yes, I love it. You’re so pretty,” Peter answered Helen as he shyly blushed. He thought her outfit was perfect and he knew if she looked down there would be no missing the flagpole that was tenting his pants. He wasn’t sure where things were going but he was fine with the sexy older lady taking the lead.

“If you’re sure,” Peter answered her invitation. Slowly he placed his hand on her lower thigh. It felt wonderful, so soft and yet firm. He felt Helen cozy-up to him which he took as a signal so he moved his hand a bit higher. He swore that she parted her legs a bit so he moved up yet another inch as Helen ordered them drinks. The older lady smelled fantastic and her side-boob felt great against his shoulder. He had no idea of what to do next as he did not wish to spoil things if Helen intended to snog with him.

She loved it, her huge mature tits copping a load of th young man's sperm. She looked at the end of the cock as volley after volley left his body and ended up covering hers. 'That's a lovely gift you have given me Bob, thank you' she said whilst her body language conveyed a wish that she wanted this to be the start of something special. He hadn't taken long, not long at all compared to the more mature suitors she was familiar with. True to her thoughts and wishes he wanted to go again and go again soon. She fidgeted to put herself into position and then she lowered a hand to guide him although she doubted that it would be necessary. Her cunt was pretty obvious and she knew that he was familiar with gaining entry.

'Lovely Bob come and fuck this spunk covered horny bitch. Give this sexy bitch a treat and fuck her hard. I want you and I want that cock of yours deep deep inside me love. Give me a fucking good screw and make my day.'

Filth came out of Sue's mouth. She was a really experienced tart on a good day. She had found to get the best out of a guy it paid to be dirty, real dirty. With her tits heaving and covered with spunk she began to take cock. She hoped that this was only just beginning. Her cunt was relaxed and wanting. It needed to be flushed and drowned in the young man's spunk. She wanted to be his until he had nothing left and his aching balls were dry. She wanted to make the most of him.

'Just give me orgasms, give me orgasms with that fucking huge prick of yours darling. You know what to do'. Her thoughts of Helen had disappeared, Sue wanted her moments with the guy, just this once and then Helen could have him back with her love and blessing.

Meanwhile Helen's evening was far quieter but she was having a lovely time with Peter. They engaged well together and he was obviously ripe for instruction. Their connection gave Helen increased confidence and she felt fully at home with him. In reality of course she was not too different to him before she met Bob and Nigel who had both extended her sexual experience no end in such a short space of time.

'I see you are excited, very excited Peter and I don't think you should sit in that much discomfort all evening. When we've finished these drinks let's go outside for a little bit' Unbeknown to Peter, Helen had looked outside the place and found what she thought was an ideal spot for a bit of making out in the shadows should they get that far and it looked like they would.

Helen whispered to him 'I get excited too. When you move and feel my thigh like that it sends pleasure to my tummy and below. I get wet inside if you know what I mean'. Peter hadn't thought too much of things like that. It brought home that it was not just him who might like physicality but the lady he was with also. 'Yes a lady can want things as much, if not more than you. Although she may be shy at showing it. That's one of the reasons I am here to give you to confidence to go ahead and please a woman as she wants'

She let the words sink in. They were quiet and thoughtful as they sipped their drinks. Helen smiled and smiled again as she could see him sizing up her body and thinking. Eventually she whispered again into his ear 'why don't we go outside into the shadows for a bit, I know just the place'. She took him by the hand. They both seemed in rather a hurry.

Streams of spunk were dripping from Sue’s breasts running down her belly and pooling in her belly button. Some of the messy goo ran off the sides on to the bed as Bob admired his work while flicking his cock across her clit.
The hand that grasped onto his cock felt so soft yet very insistent as it directed his member between Sue’s pussy lips. His member easily slid right in before feeling the vaginal muscles close in tightly around it. Only the first couple of strokes were slow while they adjusted to one another before Bob ruthlessly began pounding deep into her welcoming pussy as her hips equally thrusted up to meet each of his wild thrusts. Their gasps and screams filled the room Bob yelling, “Fuck, that’s right milk my fucking cock. So fucking hot, I’m about to cum!!!”
With one final roar Bob emptied his balls into Sue’s pussy, He pulled off of her admiring their handywork; her chest and abdomen covered in sperm that was also flowing from her pussy. He scooped a fingerful of the juices from her pussy and swallowed it down. Then he rolled over exhausted momentarily passing out having no idea what Sue was up to. When he came around she had cleaned herself off and was sitting beside him.
Recovering Bob got dressed his cock thoroughly deflated leaving after they snogged some more. As much as he had enjoyed his time with Sue it did not take long for thoughts of Helen and Peter to fill his mind. He was happy for both of them thinking back to when he was as inexperienced as Peter and how his dad had set him up with one of his dad’ regular sex partners at the law firm named Ruth.
When he got home he texted Helen, “I hope your evening with Peter went well. Let’s get together tomorrow after work for awhile.”

The excitement level for him was increasing dramatically for young Peter as he began to realize what Helen was hinting at. Nervously he agreed to take a walk with her to wherever she had in mind. Not wanting to waste anymore time he gulped down the remainder of his drink. This was a mistake as Helen just sat there sipping on hers.
Finally she finished and paid the check before they rushed out of the pub. . He took her hand as they speed walked. They moved away from the lights of the streets into a more and more secluded area. It was a nice clearing with no one else even in shouting distance. He audibly gulped as Helen approached him . They looked into each other’s eyes. Peter just stood there hands at his sides not sure of what to do, surely Helen would answer that question soon by her actions.

It hadn't taken long, it hadn't been the session that Sue had been hoping for. Not that she should be surprised, the guy was obviously in love with another and this was pretty close to home. He'd fucked her hard, really hard, it was as if he wanted to get that spunk out of his balls and into her as soon as he could. She wasn't complaining, there was no cause. The guy had fucked her great, but that is just what it was a fuck, well two fucks actually, one between her tits and one inside her pussy. He'd kissed her after and that was nice but she didn't expect any more from him. They could go again, of course they could but she knew her place and what she would likely be getting. He would be good for her friends and in a way it would be good news. She could have confidence that the guy would not get stupid and would realise what their sex nights were, just play. He would remain dedicated to his true love, Helen. Sue would have to go over to the park early morning again, there was no telling what she might find next time. She knew that it was a productive hunting ground for the voyeur. Maybe she would take one of her friends along. Now that could be special fun!

Helen was enjoying herself with the young man. She didn't feel any real pressure. From time to time she thought of the catch up with Nigel later that evening but only momentarily. Her attention was on Peter who was making her feel 'young' again.

'Just put your hands on my hips' Helen whispered as she moved her body forward to be closer to hers. So close that she felt pressure against her lower stomach. She knew what that was!

'Now nuzzle into my neck and give me a little kiss and blow into my ear... gently' she whispered

'That's it now fondle my bottom as you do that'

'It's nice isn't it, it's nice for me too'

'Come on let's lie down'

Helen was guiding the young man. He was honest and sincere, she could tell he was really enjoying the moments and she was enjoying her role too, yes very much. She said nothing though as she lifted her bottom and pulled her panties down, wriggling with her large breasts jiggling. She turned her body a little to face him and sat up. She pointed down to her crotch as she opened her thighs and displayed her thatch to him.

'Now this is my sexy spot that my boyfriend likes to feel. I let him put his penis in the hole at the bottom. Would you like to do that with your penis too Peter?' she asked him as her fingers moved her clitoris around as she spoke. Our Helen was feeling just a little sexy!

Bob regretted not hanging around Sue’s a bit longer, perhaps if he had given it a bit more time his cock would have rebounded for a third round. When he got home he texted her, “That was fantastic. However, I apologize for leaving so abruptly. I’d love to make it up to you real damn soon anyway you wish. I mean that anyway! You’re special.”

He thought a bit longer and sent another text, “I can’t believe that I did not use my mouth on your sexy pussy after we fucked! Lol! Part of me wants to turn around and correct that mistake, lol!” He was mostly joking about returning to Sue’s place but knew he would not turn down the opportunity if it came to be. He changed out of his clothes and checked his phone.

There was no answer from Helen about meeting the next day. That likely meant that she was having fun with Peter, great for her! He decided to send yet another text to Sue, BTW, let me know when your next party is. Kisses.”

He relaxed and began to watch some threesome porn when his phone pinged.

“Oh yes, very nice,” Peter answered the older lady.

“Your butt feels great in my hands,” Peter now knew for sure what she was up to but would mostly let her guide the action as, after all, he was still a virgin. He knew his mom had set this up butit was obvious that his mom did not know how much porn he had watched. The kissing was very hot and he had just nibbled on Helen’s ear when she suggested laying down, this drew no argument from him.

While Peter had seen plenty of pussies in the porn he watched this was the first one he had seen in person. He was surprised at how hairy it was. The sweet aroma wofted up to his nostrils and he couldn’t help himself.

“Oh yes I’d love to put my penis in there but it smells so good that I’d like to taste it just a little,” he blushed butproceeded to lower his mouth to her glistening hole and gave it several quick licks moaning his delight with the taste.

As she hadn’t really invited him to eat her pussy he quickly lifted himself and climbed on top of Helen while pushing down his pants and boxers and then Peter rubbed his thick cock over her pussy. Next, he felt her hand grab his member. He made no immediate move as he waited for her to resume complete control. It was clear that Helen thought him absolutely naive about sex and there was no point in doing anything to change that as in reality all he knew was what he saw on those over-acted pornos and real life was not like that.

Sue felt lonely and reflective on Bob leaving. In her youth a young guy would have wanted to be staying the night and more but now, they wanted rather a quick shag or two and then they were gone. Her son was now out with a beautiful young lady and no doubt enjoying intimacies so perhaps her thoughts were understandable. Therefore when she got the texts from Bob she felt better. much better. For him to call her 'special' was such a sweet thing to do. Of course actions speak larger than words but it was a really nice gesture. She text him back

'Look you've done a lot of travel this evening already and I am truly touched by your words. If you're at a loose end why don't I get a cab over to you. Would I be welcome ?xxx lol'

'I would really welcome company and perhaps you would like some too'

There was a little overnight bag Sue could use, just in case it made sense for her to stay over. She was sure that Bob would have a spare room to put her up if that became necessary.

Helen had disappointed herself but in a way it was reassuring. Kissing to her was the most intimate of things and as her tongue had touched young Peter's it brought thoughts of Bob and her love for him. After a while she realised that she was instructing and giving guidance but it hadn't stopped her nipples hardening or pussy moistening. Her body was responding to the young man and she had obvious affection for him. Peter's kissing was keen and vibrant, his tongue would just not stay still. It was as if he wanted to explore every inch of her mouth quickish. It was fun though, he was fun. He settled down, of course he did and he was great. He found out what was best and wanted it again and again, the naughty boy!!!

Thus Helen had slid her knickers down for him. The oral was lovely and she knew she was looking to rush, to get to things. She was outdoors in the open, although secluded she was very aware that people could come along at any moment. She thought it best to get to the penetration bit and then be off get going. She had lost her nerve a little. Not surprising given her own overall lack of experience.

'Push gently' she whispered to him. She had no idea whether he would come immediately or whether he would be able to tolerate a more lengthy stay.

'Try and control the feeling in your balls'

'That's it Peter, just like that, there's no rush'

She sighed. It seemed he was at home inside her body. She didn't sense urgency on his part. Perhaps he was overwhelmed with feeling.

Helen looked around, there was nobody about, it seemed they were safe for the moment. Her meaty things were parted and his young man was between then. His fully erect cock pushed up into her vagina. She had a had to each thigh, pulling them back to give him a better angle of penetration.

'You're really fucking me quite nicely'. She managed to get the words out but she was concentrating on the thrust and the next thrust. Her eyes closed. She was enjoying this... very much....

Staring at Sue’s message Bob thought for a moment knowing that this would mean that Sue would be spending the night. He asked himself if that would be going too far and perhaps hurt his relationship with Helen. Thinking it over he rationalized that not only was Helen having fun with Peter but maybe she would be playing with Nigel after she and Peter’s date was over. After all, they had decided to keep things open while knowing their only real love was each other.
“Of course you can come over, you’re most welcome! However, do NOT expect to get much, if any, sleep! I want to explore more of you! Lol,” Bob texted back as he turned off the porn video. He did not feel like getting dressed so he just pulled back on his undies and a t-shirt. He knew Sue’s cab ride would only take about five minutes so he went to the front door and turned the porch light on and waited with Hearing the cab pull up Bob opened the door and welcomed Sue inside with
a passionate kiss. Taking her overnight bag from her he placed it in the entry to the hall as they walked to his kitchen. Knowing they had all night he offered her a drink which was a bit of a stalling technique to allow more time for his member to recover. Taking seats next to each other on the sofa they flirted as they drank and had small talk both wondering how Helen and Peter’s encounter was going. Bob pulled Sue’s feet on to his lap and removed her shoes and began caressing her feet, “I never noticed how sexy your feet were before. I guess I was too busy admiring your big boobs and sweet ass!”
Suddenly he found himself on his knees in front of her with one of her feet in his mouth. Vigorously he made love to her feet as his cock came back to life. Sue used her free foot to caress his thighs before rubbing her foot over his cock. Finally coming back to his senses he put her feet down and rose up holding out his hand, “That wasn’t planned. But, I believe we have unfinished business. Come with me.”
Bob picked up her bag as he showed her to his bedroom. He knew what he wanted from their encounter but felt it was time for her to take the lead to make sure she got what she needed from their fun. Walking up behind her he wrapped his arms around her as he nibbled on her neck said, “I’m here to pleasure you, so whatever you want I’ll do!”
He knew that she could feel his erection through his briefs as he rubbed her stomach and breasts while waiting for her idea.

Peter listened carefully to Helen and slowed his pace trying to make love instead of just fucking the older woman. After all, this was his first fuck, one that he would remember for his entire life even on his death bed. He could feel a tingle in his balls but kept going slowing down even more wanting this to last.
Then a new sensation overwhelmed him as Helen was using her pussy muscles to squeeze down on his cock with each thrust. This excited him even more and he could no longer control himself and began to pound his cock hard into Helen’s twat. He came hard spilling a huge load into her vagina, panting he collapsed on top of her his between her tits.
Realizing that he had not even seen her breast he timidly reached under her blouse and fondled her boobs and giving them little kisses before she stopped him. They heard noises in the distance so quickly got dressed. Peter asked, “That was great! Miss Helen do you think that we can do this again sometime?”
Back at Helen’s place Nigel was pacing the floor like a nervous father wondering how Helen’s evening with Peter was going. Bridget was nowhere to be found as she had other plans. Nigel was secretly hoping that Helen would make love to him tonight when she got back if for no other reason than for old time’s sake.

Sue embraced Bob on her arrival. It was with warmth and thanks. 'I'm go grateful, I just wanted to be with someone this evening. Things have been catching up on me and I am feeling so lonely and vulnerable. My lifestyle has not been the best and whilst I have had fun, it has not found me a reliable partner for life' she told him. Perhaps this was even a hint to Bob that he needed to ensure that he did not lose Helen. Bob seemed to sense her mood and need for at first they went into the lounge and chatted with Sue finding a friend she could communicate with. Perhaps indeed they were in some ways similar for although they were of different ages they were a little wild and outgoing when it came to sexual encounters.

When Bob mentioned her feet Sue smiled. It was not something she could recall having met. Feet were all important it was true but even more so to Bob it seemed. 'Feel free to use them' said Sue as the unusual kink rather took her mind off her own issues and she was pleased to be able to give something special to Bob.

'Whatever I want' Sue responded to him. 'Just nice and simple and loving' she told him as she went on her back on the bed and she lifted up her knees around his back. 'Just fuck me in missionary and lovingly' she said as her arms went out ready to pull him in and caress his body when they became one when he fucked her deep and with feeling. That is all that she wanted from the man right now. Then to sleep with the young guy that night and wake up in the morning refreshed and with the knowledge that there was somebody who really cared about her.

It was the way her body responded to him, it was as if Helen wanted to get his cum in her vagina and in reality so she did. This was all so special for her. Feeling the young man's body out of control and pushing for all he was worth as he expired and pumped his semen into her. She knew that she was rather to blame if the long guy wanted longer with her. As she stroked and caress him to reassure she responded, 'of course we can'. She didn't want to disappoint him and she continued ' and you can tell me how you are getting on with your girlfriends. 'Look to chat to one who is say, not so popular and maybe a bit shy but somebody you like. Ask her out and treat her nicely. You then might find all her sexual desires flood out and you will need to satisfy them. Just be a little patient. Look on her as a friend at first and it might well all fit into place. Forget about how sexy she looks, once you get to know someone if you like her, there will be plenty to get you excited. All girls have nice pussies Peter and you don't know how sweet they are when they orgasm until you give them one sweetie'

Helen was outgoing with Peter, he seemed to value what she said which only encouraged her. Yes he could have her body again, of course he could.

'I've found someone, her name is Bridget' said Nigel when he caught up with Helen as she made a cup of tea in the kitchen when she arrive her. It brought a smile to Helen's face. 'Is she dirty enough for you?' responded Helen wanting to have a little friendly goading of her housemate. 'That and far more besides. She's insatiable and says it is all for me. She doesn't seem to want me to stop. I've got a night off tonight and I tell you it's a bit of relief. A man has only got so much in him?'

'Really' responded Helen, 'you mean you haven't anything left for me then?' she asked with a saucy grin.

Nigel look her up and down and his heart beat faster. He even went red in the face. He swallowed hard. Bridget was so very willing but he knew that Helen was different class as a person. Helen walked ahead, her short skirt exposing a good amount of thigh and tight to her bottom so the invitation was there for others to at least look. Her boobs hung out so tantalisingly. It had all been for Peter whose spunk was oozing out of her pussy and into her panties. Helen was relaxed and had her cup of tea in her hand. She was ahead of Nigel but it was into his bedroom that she went. He followed and closed the door. 'Well then' she said as she slid down her panties and through them over to Nigel. 'I've just been with a nice young man, not Bob and he's just done that to me in the park'. She wanted his reaction and she added 'oh and he didn't satisfy me, not at all' That she thought would bring one.

Curiously Sue’s request sounded perfect to Bob as he was not up to anymore wildness. Kissing her feet had suitably relaxed him and removed some of the fire from his loins so now he would be able to concentrate on pleasuring Sue.
“oh my what a lovely sight you are, “ Bob teased Sue as he shed his briefs and climbed between her legs. He entered her very slowly, inch by inch. He could feel her hands caressing his backside as she tried to push him deeper but he resisted. He let a moan once his member was sunk to the hilt inside her throbbing pussy.
Their tongues danced together as he gave her long slow strokes. His tempo increased ever so slightly as he sucked on the nape of her neck before his mouth gave her pits and tits the attention that they deserved. With each inward stroke he ground his pelvis against herclit as he felt her hand kneading his ass. Their fucking continued like this for a long time until they both lost control as their hips slammed together in animalistic passion.
They both roared as they orgasmed at the same time. Bob shot a rather small load into Sue’s pussy as she had already claimed most of his spunk earlier in the evening. After pulling out Bob slid down and licked her honey hole for a few seconds getting a small taste of the cream pie they had created together. Laying back on the bed Bob pulled Sue into his arms her head on his shoulder with his hand planted on her bountiful ass and the other hand lightly caressing. Her crotch was centered on his thigh as they fell asleep like that.
Bob jumped when the alarm woke them. He realized that he had a trial that day so after snogging for a couple of minutes the lovers got dressed with Sue assuring him that Helen and him would be invited very soon to one of her get-togethers.
During breaks in the trial Bob texted Helen, “How about we go out to dinner together tonight and spend some quality time with each other, how about it?”

Still panting from the best experience of his young life Peter listened to every word that Helen said. This encounter had given him new confidence. He was anxious to ask a couple of girls he knew out. The girls he was thinking of were not the hottest ones in the neighborhood but weresweet and smart and he knew that they liked him. As they walked from the park an evil thought ran through his mind that he quickly dismissed as he wondered what sex with his mom would be like. She would never go for that, or would she?
Peter got home and saw that his mom was gone soafter sniffing a pair of her undies he jacked off and fell asleep. It was obvious to Nigel what Helen was up to and he was more than willing.

Watching Helen remove her underwear and snatching them out of the air Nigel brought them to his nose and inhaled, “oh yes, I’ve got plenty left for you young lady. I haven’t been with Bridget since early this morning and I am hornier than fuck!”
He could see the smile on Helen’s face as she bounded onto his bed. His clothes gon in a flash, “Well then, we’ll just have to remedy your lack of orgasm problem won’t we? First, I’ll do something that is absolutely guaranteed to help you cum!””
Nigel was not boasting as he moved his face to her pussy and feverishly licked and sucked all over eating out Peter’s cum but also paying particular attention to Helen’s clit. After a few moments Helen’s hips were rolling all over the mattress and he did his best to keep his mouth buried into her crotch whilst his hands were squeezing her boobs. While she recovered from his oral attention he told her, “This may be one of the last times we do this as Bridget and I are talking about getting our own place together if we can afford it. So, sexy lady, let’s make the most of tonight.”
He asked Helen to get onto her knees rubbing his cock over her glistening pussy folds before sinking it into her love canal.

'Oh that's really good and I hope you intend to do a little more than wank it off behind closed doors as you look at saucy pics of me!' Helen said to Nigel. She was taunting him of course but that was the way things were between them. She had grown in confidence since they had first met. Her relationship with Bob had brought that and she felt well able to exchange banter with the middle aged man.

'So Bridget does it for you then Nigel but you’re still horny. Maybe you still have a little place in your heart for me'

Helen undressed as she spoke, feeling fully relaxed. She could see that Nigel’s eyes were on her and if anything that provided her with increased desire.

‘Come on then’ she said as she lay back to open her thighs. ‘Do you remember what mine is like? I think you had get acquainted again’.

In truth Nigel and Helen had had their moments but they had never really got anything going. He was much older and whilst he had experience and was fun, she did not see him as dating material. More he was a friend with benefits to enjoy when it suited them both. Now of course was the time and perhaps the final time before Nigel moved on and Helen got even closer to Bob.

The guy did not need much of an invitation and he slurped as Helen related to him how so much cum had got inside. She made it so sweet and Nigel could well see how the young guy had found himself besotted and unable to hold back. He wanted a share of Helen’s pussy which he knew was going the way of her boyfriend. Looking at her body though, it was not just her pussy it was her enormous breasts and her large tender bum. Add to that her personality and that Bob was one lucky guy.

Nigel took a deep breath and got in behind. With one hand on his penis he rubbed into the slit and a gasp left Helen’s lips. Nigel wanted that feeling and then again and again. He pushed his cock up her vagina again and again. She was his for now and he slowed to nice and gently fuck her from behind.

‘Oh you’re so nice, so very nice Helen’ He wanted to say more but it wouldn’t be right, he knew that. He took care, great care as their bodies were together. Helen said little. She stroked him and caressed Nigel. She fucked with him and she slept with him. Her pussy full of his spunk, delivered finally in missionary as they kissed and then hugged. They were in each other’s arms as they slept.

Morning brought a new day and Helen rose thanking Nigel for the previous night. They both knew that they now had their own lives to get on with.

Later that day Helen received Bob’s text. It brought warmth to her body. She responded

‘Yes and let’s discuss moving in together shall we? Xxxx’

She hoped that Bob would approve of her proposal. She knew her mind and it was made up.

…………………………….

Meanwhile Sue walked around with a smile on her face all day. It had been a night to remember. Bob was just what she needed at that time. She surfed the internet and enrolled herself on a reputable dating site, she hoped that she could perhaps meet the right man or at least develop some sort of relationship. Something different from her sexual circle which had showed itself wanting. She would though keep in touch with them and invite Bob and Helen along, they would make it worthwhile.

Nigel woke up that morning with a renewed determination as the night with Helen had been wonderful sexually but there was no long term emotional attachment like he had with Bridget and clearly Helen had with Bob. It was time for him to more fully commit to Bridget and she where she was in her feelings for him were. He had to make sure that the thought of moving in together was not some momentary thought they had in a moment of lust. He was pretty sure that it wouldn’t be long before Helen left their place for good and he was not sure what the other two roommates would do when their lease expired next month. He texted Bridget to make sure that they would get together that night as he really wanted her back in his arms.

Bob was a bit surprised at the directness of Helen’s text but also delighted at the prospect of living with her. There were some logistics to work out. For example, would she just move into his place or would she feel better if they got a place that would be truly theirs. He wrote back, “I’d love to discuss that with you very much! Xoxxoxo!”
He didn’t figure he should answer either way via of text as it was too important. He also needed to decide if and when he would propose to her. Life was moving fast and his law career was taking off very nicely. He was on cloud nine.
He got a text from Sue thanking him for the fun that had the night before and telling him that she had signed up for some dating sights hoping to find a special guy or two but meanwhile she would continue with plans to hole a party. A couple of hours later he got a group email from Sue. Evidently she had not gotten Helen’s Email as it was addressed to him and several others including someone name Cora, Dennis and a couple of others. He did not know any of these folks. The message said, “Party at my house Friday night! Bring your appetite and eagerness for fun! RSVP.”
He texted Helen and asked her if she wanted to attend the party.
Meanwhile, Shirley came into his office and pointed out that it had been several weeks since he had played with her. Bob almost refused but when she spread her legs revealing her furry mound it was just too much and he quickly buried his face into her snatch. They spent the next thirty minutes pleasuring one another being much louder than they should have been in the office.

Nigel woke up that morning with a renewed determination as the night with Helen had been wonderful sexually but there was no long term emotional attachment like he had with Bridget and clearly Helen had with Bob. It was time for him to more fully commit to Bridget and she where she was in her feelings for him were. He had to make sure that the thought of moving in together was not some momentary thought they had in a moment of lust. He was pretty sure that it wouldn’t be long before Helen left their place for good and he was not sure what the other two roommates would do when their lease expired next month. He texted Bridget to make sure that they would get together that night as he really wanted her back in his arms.

Bob was a bit surprised at the directness of Helen’s text but also delighted at the prospect of living with her. There were some logistics to work out. For example, would she just move into his place or would she feel better if they got a place that would be truly theirs. He wrote back, “I’d love to discuss that with you very much! Xoxxoxo!”
He didn’t figure he should answer either way via of text as it was too important. He also needed to decide if and when he would propose to her. Life was moving fast and his law career was taking off very nicely. He was on cloud nine.
He got a text from Sue thanking him for the fun that had the night before and telling him that she had signed up for some dating sights hoping to find a special guy or two but meanwhile she would continue with plans to hole a party. A couple of hours later he got a group email from Sue. Evidently she had not gotten Helen’s Email as it was addressed to him and several others including someone name Cora, Dennis and a couple of others. He did not know any of these folks. The message said, “Party at my house Friday night! Bring your appetite and eagerness for fun! RSVP.”
Meanwhile, Shirley came into his office and pointed out that it had been several weeks since he had played with her. Bob almost refused but when she spread her legs revealing her furry mound it was just too much and he quickly buried his face into her snatch. They spent the next thirty minutes pleasuring one another being much louder than they should have been in the office.

Bridget was made up when she received the text from Nigel

'sure I'm free, I'll always be free for you xxxx'

She wondered what perverted delights he would have in store for her that evening. She had a bit of catching up to do on that score, on what she had been missing all these years. She was just grateful that she had found a willing partner and that it had not been too late.

'I've been seeing to my mum and I'd like you to meet her. Not tonight but somewhen soon. Could we arrange that?

Bridget knew that her mum was rather dependant on her and Bridget had no intention of deserting her. Nigel would need to come into their lives and she felt there was a need for him to understand that. She could do the sexy bits but he would need to understand that mum would be needing some of her attention. She just hoped that they could develop an understanding.

Helen got the text from Bob and wondered whether they should cool things with others for a bit. Bob was keen though and she didn't want to start their life together on the wrong foot so she text back 'yes let's go for it. Should be fun! xxx'. It was later though that she became more than a little curious when she heard noises from Bob's room. Wasn't he meant to be meeting her later and discussing living together? Was this right? Was it actually him in the room though? She didn't know who it was and wasn't about to open the door and find out. There was no telling what that would cause. No it was best to remain watchful and keep calm.

It was in the ladies washroom a little later that Helen became further informed.

'I'm sorry Helen' Shirley said as she cleaned up. 'But he was like an animal, he had me over the desk and really there was no stopping him. I didn't want to but just felt that I had to. He gave me no choice'

'This is Bob, you mean?'

'Yes my darling, I'm so sorry but I won't report him'

Helen went bright red, she just didn't know what to say other than a 'thank you' to Shirley. She knew she shouldn't over react. Should she believe Shirley, was she telling the whole story? she knew girls could be bitchy, perhaps this was just it! She thought about matters though and came to a conclusion. Yes her text had been wrong, maybe she needed to share the blame for this, she shouldn't have mentioned moving in together. Not like that, not over the phone. It could have well raised thoughts with Bob that she was trying to get a hold over him and his way of life. She was in a way but they needed to discuss things, not text!

Helen knew that she couldn't ruin their dinner over Shirley. That would just be playing into her hands. No she dressed conservatively but attractively. Her dress fitted her curves nicely but was of a nice length and covered the vast majority of her bust. She met Bob with a smile. 'Hi there stranger'. She thought of adding 'have you been busy?' but restrained herself. 'Really nice to see you Bob' she continued as she stared into his eyes and held his hand.

“I am so glad that you take care of your mom, I’d never stand in the way of that and would love to meet her perhaps this weekend or even sooner. But, tonight we have a bit of catching up to do,” Nigel answered Bridget’s texts.
Nigel was anxious to get Bridget naked and explore more perverted acts but he wanted their relationship to be more than about sex. So, when he picked her up he presented her with a dozen long stem roses and some fancy chocolates. He knew that it was a cliché gift but he didn’t care.
They enjoyed a nice romantic dinner and knowing that two of his roommates would be home and wanting to be alone with her he asked as they shared a dessert, “Sweetie, my roommates are home this evening but I was hoping to spend some time alone with you. There is a nice hotel just a couple of doors down so I thought about grabbing a bottle or two of wine and checking in. I promise that there will be no pressure to do things you don’t wish. I’d just love to chill out and relax with you and maybe snog some as well.”
“I’ll still be happy to escort you back home this evening as we have busy lives, so how about it?” he was actually nervous thinking he might have gone too far. If she said yes he figured that there would be very little relaxing and a lot of nasty fun!

Bob felt guilty that Shirley was able to arouse him so easily and that he lost control. So, before they got to dinner he stopped and sat on a park bench with Helen, “I am so in love with you and I do not want anything to come between us. Shirly came into my office today, locked the door, and sat on my desk and spread her legs showing off her pussy. She grabbed my head as she teased her clit and moved me to her twat. I was unable to resist her seduction.”
Taking a deep breath he continued, “For the next half hour we had unrestrained sex. I will not be tempted by her ever again as I put in transfer paperwork after she left and she will actually end up with a slight pay bump as she will be working for one of the junior partners. I am making a renewed commitment to you that I will not have sex or even snog with anyone but you unless I have your approval, that includes Sue, Cora, or anyone else you can think of.”
Not giving her a chance to answer yet he finished, “I was pleasantly surprised when you asked about moving in together. If I haven’t screwed things up we should do it and the sooner the better. There are some wonderful places close to the office we could look at. Sorry, to ramble on. Now it is time for me to shut up and listen.”
Noticing the time he motioned for Helen to stand up to walk to the restaurant. She would have plenty of time to speak her mind on the way as it was a bit of a walk but it was getting close to their reservation time. He put his arm around her waist hoping that she would not swat it away. He looked into her eyes for any sign of her feelings his head slightly downcast in remorse for his actions with Shirley. He would put off asking her about Sue’s party invite until much later.

Back