Orgasm from nipple touching?

Does for me too. Requires two willing participants.
I’ll sometimes push my partners toys together and suck them at the same time. Either that or sometimes I’ll suck one and she’ll lick and suck the other herself.

I've always been a girl who loves her breasts, they are easily my favorite part of my body, perky, firm, and most of all sensitive! :cattail:

I've always loved having my nipples played with, and I've found that touching them directly when I'm arroused is almost as stimulation as direct contanct with my clit, same sort of electric shock feeling. I'm positive that if a guy payed enough attention to them, rubbing, pinching, and licking, that I could actually orgasm.

When I play by myself I can usually get to the stage where my pussy is clenching before I give in and move my hands further south but I wonder...has any Lit girl experienced the big O just from keeping above the waste? or do I just have freakishly sensitive nipples?

It's frustrating because guys always start on them but by the time we get to the thick of things I'm lucky to get a quick breast squeeze let alone some nipple play :(

Makes me wish I was back im highschool and guys actually spent some time enjoying second base.
This took some practice for myself. As well I have very sensitive nipples , had wondered if it could be done without clitoral stimulation, and yes it can. Pinch pull, caress, rub your tummy and inner thighs with an occasional squeeze. As now I use clothes pegs , drives me crazy, buns up and rub the back of my thighs. You'll get there I'm sure

I may be a guy but when a girl touches my nipples it shoots right to my dick. I don't cum from it but it makes me jump.
I like when she sucks and bites them too

I haven’t cum from this alone, but I have while receiving a prostate massage. And nipple play while performing oral too

One of my partners has the mind blowing orgasms from nipple play; she likes it extremely rough, to the point of nipple torture. My other partner is also super sensitive but requires much gentler play (including nipple clamps).
Here I go, walking into the store with nipple clamps nice and tight. Wretching a little as they rub up against my shirt, all the while enjoying the pain and pleasure at the same time. Extra special that no one knows.

My nipples are my 2nd and 3rd clit! I can cum like a banchee when they are pinched, pulled,twisted, sucked and clamped! My nipples play a HUGE part of my sex life, with my partner or solo play!

https://www.***********/scl/fi/yy3q...535d.jpg?rlkey=j4vxkk9t7uxb6qjsiu9p0op9o&dl=0

https://www.***********/scl/fi/8flg...412e.jpg?rlkey=yp915fsc8ewogqrmo5f9ttsqb&dl=0

I've always been a girl who loves her breasts, they are easily my favorite part of my body, perky, firm, and most of all sensitive! :cattail:

I've always loved having my nipples played with, and I've found that touching them directly when I'm arroused is almost as stimulation as direct contanct with my clit, same sort of electric shock feeling. I'm positive that if a guy payed enough attention to them, rubbing, pinching, and licking, that I could actually orgasm.

When I play by myself I can usually get to the stage where my pussy is clenching before I give in and move my hands further south but I wonder...has any Lit girl experienced the big O just from keeping above the waste? or do I just have freakishly sensitive nipples?

It's frustrating because guys always start on them but by the time we get to the thick of things I'm lucky to get a quick breast squeeze let alone some nipple play :(

Makes me wish I was back im highschool and guys actually spent some time enjoying second base.
I have reached orgasm from just nipple play. Hubby is good about alternating between soft brushes and hard pinching and pulling.

I’ve only had one lover who could orgasm from nipple stimulation only. She loved having them pinched and pulled and licked and teased. I’d get as turned on as her.

Although I've never had the pleasure of orgasm simply from nipple play - yet 'feel' I'd enjoy it if it happened - I once had the extreme pleasure of bringing a delicious young lady to orgasm just by playing with her fabulous breasts. She was only 5'2", shorter than me (thankfully), but had curves for days - which I love - and was able to cum simply by my touch on her sensational breasts. (I recounted this story in another thread) When it happened, I wasn't sure it was real until she dug her fingernails into my back and started lightly screaming. It was a wonderful surprise and one I've never experienced since. I kind of wish she and I had gotten along better; she was very fun to play with.

Although I've never had the pleasure of orgasm simply from nipple play - yet 'feel' I'd enjoy it if it happened - I once had the extreme pleasure of bringing a delicious young lady to orgasm just by playing with her fabulous breasts. She was only 5'2", shorter than me (thankfully), but had curves for days - which I love - and was able to cum simply by my touch on her sensational breasts. (I recounted this story in another thread) When it happened, I wasn't sure it was real until she dug her fingernails into my back and started lightly screaming. It was a wonderful surprise and one I've never experienced since. I kind of wish she and I had gotten along better; she was very fun to play with.
Sounds like my former next door neighbor !

Im male. On rare occasions after slow long self stimulation I have cum from touching my nipples, nothing else.
The best orgasms I’ve ever had! It feels like whole body ecstasy when I cum this way as if I am nothing but a huge stimulated nipple. Sad it’s so difficult to achieve

I love playing with a woman's breasts and nipples. Found that many women are hyper sensitive in that area, both alone and coupled with other erogenous zones.

I love second base. ;)

I’ve gotten close to cumming from having vibrating nipple clamps in place and having a multi-wheel Wartenburg wheel drawn across my nipples. It was having my pussy cropped that sent me over the edge.

I've been able to get my wive to come by stroking and sucking her nipples. Now, there would have been some foreplay, some fingering before hand, but no penetration. When I know she is coming close I'll run her clit slowly and reach down and lick one nipple and gently squeeze the other. Has her exploding in seconds!

I've gotten several women off on nipple play alone. The first time this happened, I was actually a virgin and her and I didn't have sex (her religious-based decision). But I loved making her cum from nipple play. The others were well after I lost my virginity, but the thrill is still the same!

Back