Panty humiliation - fetish?

I just love wearing panties. Soft lace are my favorites. But a friend had me wear a pair of his wife’s cotton bikini panties the other day. They felt nice as I took care of him. So nice that I have ordered a couple pairs just for when I am with him.
I like the lacy fullback pink girls.....

I just love wearing panties. Soft lace are my favorites. But a friend had me wear a pair of his wife’s cotton bikini panties the other day. They felt nice as I took care of him. So nice that I have ordered a couple pairs just for when I am with him.
Wonder if he liked you wearing her panties specifically or just having you in any panties and those were available?

Dirty boy, I can see why your stud's cocks were throbbing. Bet they jacked off to your ass.
Hmmmmm you think??? I know that I made their cocks twitched and throb but not sure if they jerked off to it hmmmmm! Would be so sexy if they do or did fuuuuck??

Makes me feel so baaad and naughty. Can't lie 😜

I am a panty boy, tried to dress, but my whiskers. Would love a dame to feed me a gay cock.

UHkO5tk.jpg
Gorgeous tits but yes I’m thinking about cock. I’m such a fucking queer.

I would have made you stand there and come up behind you and pull the panties down slightly in the back. I would have pulled out my dick and rubbed it between your panties and your ass cheeks until I flooded them with hot cum. That will teach you.
Oh little cletus, I’d so love to have your cock up my ass. Please PM me if you crave it as much as I do.

I’ll gladly put on whatever I’m told. Panties? Yes, matching bra, yes.

I have a fantasy that I would like to live out where a man takes me to a lingerie dept or store and has a saleswoman help us, telling her that he is buying them for me.

Back