parting words!

BlueskyBeauty said:
i can think of a few that love your type..;)
I'm a type? Yes, today, I am. Today, I'm frisky and a vagina. Tomorrow, I'll be type-less or typecasted or stereotyped.

:catgrin:

FriskyVagina said:
I'm a prancing, pouncing pussy. Frisky Vagina with claws and fangs. I really can't understand why no Tom, Dick or Harry wants to play with me. :catroar:

Grrrrrrrr rough, rough!

:rose:

BlueskyBeauty said:
ok so i'm finally leaving the frozen tundra heading towards the southern atlantic waters of florida..woowoo, i'm off to kick it one more time here in lovely minnesota before we head out. i guess

Please, don't leave me alone here in Minnesota, it's cold and there are wolves after me......:rolleyes:

well were heading out in the next hour..florida or bust woop woop!!

or busty florida..or busty blue, move on over florida!

:rolleyes:

BlueskyBeauty said:
well were heading out in the next hour..florida or bust woop woop!!

or busty florida..or busty blue, move on over florida!

:rolleyes:

How can we miss you if you never leave?
;)

The Mutt said:
How can we miss you if you never leave?
;)

shut up mutt..i'm trying dammit..

jasons off getting my spare fixed..i'm getting pampered..and wasn't given a choice!

i love this place but i really can't wait to say fuck yeah we're out of here. soon soon!

:kiss: :kiss:

finally

peace all you lovely people, i am officially on my way!

see ya in a couple weeks!:kiss: :kiss: :heart:

woowoo!!!!!!:nana:

miss me yet:D

can only stay a minute..we have stopped for repairs on the ac..in the truck! ..lovely weather ..are pets are dying not to mention us!!

so we are in mississippi..i'm not going any further without air:(
it's getting repaired in the am, then alanta georgia for another pit stop. who cares right? :eek:

anyhow, i gotta run ..just was too tempting not to come say hi!:rolleyes: :eek:

BlueskyBeauty said:
miss me yet:D

can only stay a minute..we have stopped for repairs on the ac..in the truck! ..lovely weather ..are pets are dying not to mention us!!

so we are in mississippi..i'm not going any further without air:(
it's getting repaired in the am, then alanta georgia for another pit stop. who cares right? :eek:

anyhow, i gotta run ..just was too tempting not to come say hi!:rolleyes: :eek:

Florida or BUST!!! Go, baby, go!

:heart:

well i'm not in florida, the red cross has informed me that we cant get into the area yet we were settling in..the hurricane did damage that will delay our move into the duplex we had..by atleast a month..can i say fuck at this point..so much for fortune cookies and life going to be sweet to us..we can now add homeless to this little venture, can i say fuck again!:rolleyes:

so, me and my daughter decided last minute to hold up where we are to see what charlie was going to do..i guess i can be thankful we didn't go..we might not have done so well..theres a tree laying on our crushed home..

i should be grateful, but damn the timing..so now what..are stuff is loaded in the truck..we're sitting here waiting to get into an area that is full of homeless people.. its a damn mess, and now i'm starting to wonder if someones trying to tell me something.

can i say fuck!!!!!!!:confused:

BlueskyBeauty said:
Yes you can. :rose:

I'm sorry to hear about your rotten luck, but glad you and your daughter are safe.

- neo

I'll say FUCK for you too. What pisssie luck. Still - thank godess you're all safe.

:rose: :kiss:

florida was a bust!

hello poets..

i'm back!!:D

i'm in the smoky mountains..safe and sound and damn if fate doesn't twist life into a whole different direction.

i haven't written a poem in 2-3 weeks, i'm going through literotica withdrawals..

so nice to be back:D

BlueskyBeauty said:
well i'm not in florida, the red cross has informed me that we cant get into the area yet we were settling in..the hurricane did damage that will delay our move into the duplex we had..by atleast a month..can i say fuck at this point..so much for fortune cookies and life going to be sweet to us..we can now add homeless to this little venture, can i say fuck again!:rolleyes:

so, me and my daughter decided last minute to hold up where we are to see what charlie was going to do..i guess i can be thankful we didn't go..we might not have done so well..theres a tree laying on our crushed home..

i should be grateful, but damn the timing..so now what..are stuff is loaded in the truck..we're sitting here waiting to get into an area that is full of homeless people.. its a damn mess, and now i'm starting to wonder if someones trying to tell me something.

You can, maybe if someone's trying to tell you something, maybe you should say thanks.

Glad to hear you're safe, and not milling around, waiting for relief supplies

Back