Pee/Golden Showers/Wetting

https://cdn5-images.***************.com/images/0368C50.jpg
https://cdn5-images.***************.com/images/B5CCC83.jpg
https://cdn5-images.***************.com/images/456CEED.jpg
https://cdn5-images.***************.com/images/7EAFCD4.gif

SO GREAT!

Wife and I finally explored a kink the other day that we had been talking about for a long time. We were outside on our deck, stoned, and fooling around on our double lounger. And then she told me to get up and sit on the stairs, and she came over and peed on me. Then told me to play with my cock as she peed on it. So fucking hot.

Here's a pic of her peeing earlier in the afternoon.
That sounds so hot and your wife is so fucking sexy I would love for her to piss all over me while I'm jacking off.

Some fabulous pics on this thread. Really beautiful.

It's been a little while for me but I've loved indulging in watersports with a couple of former partners
I wish I lived close to you. Love to help with your play time. It be so hot having you wet all over me, and I'd do same to you mmmmmmm

Its a taboo subject that I've come to encompass, but being paralysed from my belly button down means I have little to no control of my bladder. Over the many years I have learnt to gain some control, but some 'accidents', thankfully rare and small have occurred, one or two during sex. I have some sensation but no control or movement down south, so don't know when I need to pee, and only kind of feel urine coming out of my urethra tip/penis, but cant shut off the tap! Over the years I have come to enjoy pee play and being watched, so yes turned embarrassment into some kind of enjoyment.

Wife and I finally explored a kink the other day that we had been talking about for a long time. We were outside on our deck, stoned, and fooling around on our double lounger. And then she told me to get up and sit on the stairs, and she came over and peed on me. Then told me to play with my cock as she peed on it. So fucking hot.

Here's a pic of her peeing earlier in the afternoon.
Bob, your wife has a beautiful body from the backside. Back, ass, thighs, legs. She has it all. wish I been there an watched you both mmmmm

Bob, your wife has a beautiful body from the backside. Back, ass, thighs, legs. She has it all. wish I been there an watched you both mmmmm
Thanks Ned, appreciate the sentiment. I’ve posted many other pictures of her here (all with her knowledge). And I can say, would have been fun to have someone watching us 😁

Thanks Ned, appreciate the sentiment. I’ve posted many other pictures of her here (all with her knowledge). And I can say, would have been fun to have someone watching us 😁
Bob there's no doubt that your wife is one sexy lady. Always love seeing her. And yes it be a pleasure to be able to watch her and you. You know what Id be doing mm

I really love drinking my own pee, I woke up this morning with the urge of drinking my pee, so I grabbed a cup and peed in it. Put on some pee drinking videos and drank away watching them. Yum. I got myself so turned on today that I haven’t piss one time in the toilet yet, each time I had to pee today, I went in a cup and swallowed it all. So far I have drank 5 cups of my urine,I’m gonna try a drink my piss all day, no toilet. Has anyone else spent there day drinking their own piss the whole day?

Some fabulous pics on this thread. Really beautiful.

It's been a little while for me but I've loved indulging in watersports with a couple of former partners
Yea me to with a work colleague , i happen to stumble across her on a site . I spoke to her a christmas & went back to hers & i pissed on her , Loved it

I really love drinking my own pee, I woke up this morning with the urge of drinking my pee, so I grabbed a cup and peed in it. Put on some pee drinking videos and drank away watching them. Yum. I got myself so turned on today that I haven’t piss one time in the toilet yet, each time I had to pee today, I went in a cup and swallowed it all. So far I have drank 5 cups of my urine,I’m gonna try a drink my piss all day, no toilet. Has anyone else spent there day drinking their own piss the whole day?
I like to taste a little of each piss and collect the rest in a Mason jar to bathe in when it's full.....mmmmmmmm.........

1st cup goes slowly over my face, next one over my head, next over my balls and cock, then legs!
Slowly dribble my piss over my head....soaking my hair...then every inch down to my toes.....rubbing it into my skin......saving the last cup for jerking my slick hard cock to add a lad of cum to the piss....a special cocktail to sip and savor,

Very sexy thread! I’ve never done this with a partner, but have indulged myself a few times in the shower when my mood is right:) very enjoyable… I always wonder if I would be too nervous with a partner to actually ‘go’:)
You’ll never know until you give it a try 😁

Recap of drinking my own piss from a cup from yesterday a total of 13 cups of piss I drank, it was such a turn on for me to see how much I can do. It was so yummy…
Did you drink all 13 cups on the same day?
Did you collect a bladder full of piss into a carraf then refill your cup from it, or did you fill your cup straight from the tap each time?

Very sexy thread! I’ve never done this with a partner, but have indulged myself a few times in the shower when my mood is right:) very enjoyable… I always wonder if I would be too nervous with a partner to actually ‘go’:)
You could try going first and letting that start your encounter to get you confident in it, then surprise them another time mid-sex so there's no pressure for you to deliver it in the moment ☺️

Did you drink all 13 cups on the same day?
Did you collect a bladder full of piss into a carraf then refill your cup from it, or did you fill your cup straight from the tap each time?
Drank it all on the same day, filled the cup from the tap each time, then watch piss drinking videos and would drink my piss with them, so warm and tasty.

Back