Peeing in Jeans, Yoga Pants, Pants

I am not really into serious pee play but there is something hot about not being able to hold on and end up peeing in your pants. Plus I am a hiker so have peed in front of others many times over the years. Just the routine squatting and peeing but a little hot knowing that someone is watching you. If I know a guy well I will go in front of him and most guys seem quite interested.

I am not really into serious pee play but there is something hot about not being able to hold on and end up peeing in your pants. Plus I am a hiker so have peed in front of others many times over the years. Just the routine squatting and peeing but a little hot knowing that someone is watching you. If I know a guy well I will go in front of him and most guys seem quite interested.
Your peeing is most likely the highlight of the hike. Awesome.

I//we do a lot of hiking and the need to stay hydrated is important but also means you need to pee a lot along the trails. It may not be the highlight of a hike but sure can lead to it.

Years ago, in my early 20s, I was friends with a couple who worked with me. He was about 50 and she was my age. He would joke around a lot, and once said they were driving from work and she peed her pants. I don’t know if it was true, but my mind drifted to picturing her desperately trying to hold it in and then letting go, creating a huge wet spot.

I also do a lot of hiking and definitely one needs to drink plenty of water on the trail. For group hikes we separate for the potty breaks but if I am just hiking with friend, I just go off to the side to do my thing. The guy can't really see much but he can see me squatting and knows what I am doing. And yes this has led to some extra excitement and the need to take break for different purpose.

I also do a lot of hiking and definitely one needs to drink plenty of water on the trail. For group hikes we separate for the potty breaks but if I am just hiking with friend, I just go off to the side to do my thing. The guy can't really see much but he can see me squatting and knows what I am doing. And yes this has led to some extra excitement and the need to take break for different purpose.
interesting.

I have this fantasy of my mistress pissing her pants then I suck the juice from her jeans.

If I may ask. How did you discover it? What do you like about it?
Honestly, I was in the tub alone. I was about to start the water and felt the urge to pee. Rather than get out of the tub I simply relieved myself in that prone position. As it began to spray onto me I found I was significantly turned on by it.
If I may ask. How did you discover it? What do you like about it?
Honestly, I was in the tub alone. I was about to start the water and felt the urge to pee. Rather than get out of the tub I simply relieved myself in that prone position. As it began to spray onto me I found I was significantly turned on by it. I love the warm feel of it and the idea that I am creating it. When someone else does it it's simply irresistible. And things have gotten much more interesting since. ;)

I was not interested at all in pee play. It never did anything for me. But then I met someone when I was fresh out of college and one night at my place I excused myself to use the bathroom and she asked if she could come and watch as she had never seen a guy go before up close.

I didn't see any harm in it and went in front of her.

Later that same evening, after watching a movie together, I again went to the bathroom and she followed me in and asked to hold it as I go. I let her and she thought that was the most amazing thing ever and later that night we had amazing sex.

A few weeks later we were in the shower and she asked me to pee down her leg. It took some effort on my part but I did. And there was a few times where I would use the bathroom and right after she would take me in her mouth and suck on my cock.

One of the other times I can remember is in the shower and got down on her knees facing away from me and wanted me to pee down her back.

We broke up a while later for unrelated reasons but she was the only one that was into it.

Back