Peppermint Barbi hit 1000

TooNew said:
Congrat's Barb,

1000 wonderful posts, making so many people smile.

It's a real treat to have made your aquaintance; you are something most special that has graced this earthly place.

I'll enjoy talking and listening to your next 1000 posts...you make me smile when I'm feeling blue....and oh yeah most horny you sexy thanggg...;) ;)

Offical 3-some hostess.....Now That's What I'm Talking About.:p :p

we still have a date on the boat to finish :devil: :devil:

I like making people smile, especially people that are nice and sweet and deserve to smile.

Oh yes, we do have a date on the boat to finish...I hope we get to continue it soon...mmm

ALRIGHT BARBI!!!!!!

WAY TO GO, LADY!!!! :)

WELCOME TO THE 1000 POST CLUB!!!!

:rose: :rose:

tigerjen

Steel claps enthusiastically for his friend PB

she is such a nice sweet delicious friend.

Congratulations are in order, my sweet babe, for your 1000. I'm still listening into my seashell....hearing your breath....

I'm keeping my eye on you......don't you know....you gorgeous hunk of a woman!!!!

YOUR AV still ROCKS!!!!

Re: ALRIGHT BARBI!!!!!!

tigerjen said:
WAY TO GO, LADY!!!! :)

WELCOME TO THE 1000 POST CLUB!!!!

:rose: :rose:

tigerjen

Thanks sweetie....I couldn't have gotten there without your cafe....:kiss: :rose:

Re: Steel claps enthusiastically for his friend PB

steelvelvet200 said:
she is such a nice sweet delicious friend.

Congratulations are in order, my sweet babe, for your 1000. I'm still listening into my seashell....hearing your breath....

I'm keeping my eye on you......don't you know....you gorgeous hunk of a woman!!!!

YOUR AV still ROCKS!!!!

Thanks my Sweet Steel....you know I keep that av up just for you baby....:kiss: :kiss:

peppermint_barbi said:

Thanks sweetie....I couldn't have gotten
there without your cafe....:kiss: :rose:

That's right.....you have been a regular since practically
the beginning! :) Again, congrats!! :kiss: :rose:

tigerjen

Back