Perfect Pics and Gifs Vol. 2

Hold me up guys while that stranger takes my pic! Oh hubby let’s make it interesting, push my panties aside so everyone can see my snatch. View attachment 2379392
Jason's mouth dropped when he saw the photos from his new wife's Bachelorette party. He looked at her incredulously.

She shrugged. "A party with my female friends would have been boring as hell, so I invited all my exes. It was not boring."

Oh lover, we’ve been dating for 8 months! I’m so glad you finally fucked my ass and came in my dirty little hole like that. I begged you to do it for so long. I suppose you own me now forever. PS I LOVE THE FEEL OF YOUR CUM DRIPPING OUT OF ME ONTO MY CUNT! Thank you 18+. View attachment 2379901
you filthy cum-slut... i think i might be in love!! ;-)

43684911.gif
Elena sells cookies…….then rides her customer as an incentive! It was so deep in her naughty twat! 18+.
Special delivery..😈

I read your story about you working in the hobby shop with Debbie! It was very well written with a nice build up! It seemed like a true story. Was it?
Emily
💋💋💋
Yes, I mentioned that in my author's note at the end. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for reading.

Back