Perfect Pics and Gifs Vol. 2

17572547-mazy-myers-002.gif
18+.
Your girl surprised at how a real cock feels in her pussy, @CuckGuy89 . Good thing I'm here to fill her up

8410448-44143516.gif
I love it when you take me from behind like that! Everyone was staring at my ass today in my tight jeans 👖! I saw you looking too and getting hard. Now you’re inside me with your big dick. Smack my cheeks while you fuck me, I won’t break 18+ 🥹.
Any time you wear tight pants like that, the day will end with me balls deep in your pussy, @Emily789

8410634-733691294.gif
My husband will be home soon! Please finish! Hurry up! I realize you have your dick in my tight ass and your fucking with abandon but it will be pretty embarrassing if he finds me here with his best friend 18+! Do you like the way I changed my hair! HHHHHUUUUURRRRYYYYY! I just heard the door open!
@Gio23's wife and I play this game some. It's funny to pretend he might do something because he's just a cuck and his wife's ass is all mine.

12443109-336642128.gif
OMG when you put that big fucking cock in my little tight asshole like that, I thought you were going to split me in half! But it feels so good in there now. You really stretched me out! I love the pounding! I’ll never forget this! Want to marry me? We could do this every night and even invite your best friend over to slide his dick in my pussy at the same time! Lovely! 18+.
@marriedbigrl loves my dick in her so much, she forgets she's married sometimes and asks me to marry her. That's the power of quality cock

8410486-194941477.gif
My ass is stinging where you smacked it after you ripped my thong off! You’re such a brute! My hubby would never do that! I don’t mind the pain, it sort of makes my pussy so sensitive! I can feel you so deep inside me now! Wow my ass is so pink from your spanking. I guess I deserve it, I’m such a fucking slut! 18+.
@Rackson, your wife was a naughty slut. And now she's getting what she deserves...and wants. My cock stretching her ass

16562372-zm-sss-393.jpg
Zelda Morrison caught by stepbro copying stepdads signature. Here she is a with his cum all over her after he made he punished her. She has such nice eyes and great nipples. Don’t you think? 18+.
@bijennifer can give a sloppy blowjob anytime. I love watching my load down her chest

Back