Perfect Pics and Gifs Vol. 2

14137568_013_2325.jpg
Roxy Raye 18+ all bent over with her hair touching the floor, her face upside down looking back at us, her tits hanging down, her ass and snatch exposed! What a pose! She’s waiting!
She won't have to wait long. :D

92553384_039_7281.jpg
Roxy Raye 18+ sex and submission. She looks down between her legs after being tied up and sees a cock in her pussy and a hand in her tight ass fisting her! With a look of consternation on her face, she feels so slutty!
She did it for the money, but was so shocked to discover she was loving every minute

I’m sure you would! It is tempting sticking up like that waving at you just waiting for you to enter her. Sunny told me you have a really nice cock and she would be pleased to have you inside any of her holes! She really is a fucking slut.
Emily
😃🥹🥵🥰👀😇
I think her pretty mouth would be my first target, as she licks the pre-cum off my throbbing shaft. But as she looks into my eyes, I wouldn’t be able to take that oral assault for long. I would need to run my hands across that ass and down those smooth powerful thighs. A kiss. A lick, then devour her pussy until those legs shake and she floods my mouth with her sweet tangy juices. Spread her cheeks, swirl my tongue around her rosebud as she bucks and squirms. Now I’m ready to take her holes…

I love her position, she’s getting ready for you. She even went out and bought new lingerie. The thong was a last minute decision. At first she thought it was too slutty, but then she knew how hard you would get!
I’ll just gently move that thong aside and pound her in that position…

14137568_013_2325.jpg
Roxy Raye 18+ all bent over with her hair touching the floor, her face upside down looking back at us, her tits hanging down, her ass and snatch exposed! What a pose! She’s waiting!
She could watch me as I lick my way up those thighs to her snatch, smothering it with my tongue. My cock inches from her mouth…

Ilove that you pay attention to detail. Using every hole separately one at a time until the final anal fucking! I knew you somehow couldn’t resist it!
Emily
Yes, every hole gets special attention. And I can’t leave a pretty girl like that dripping after I release my hot sperm into her. I always clean up after. Licking her eagerly as she grinds her wet cunt on my face, I grab her hips and pull her down, tasting the ‘fruits’ of our labor, getting me aroused once more as her moans turn to another orgasm. Flooding my mouth with more of her nectar….

You should kiss her first, then suck her tits, and finally devour her ass and pussy! She would like that! The fucking slutty whore! Huh?
Emily
Yes! How rude of me to forget the foreplay. That ass and pussy mesmerized me temporarily. I have my wits about me again, now. A soft kiss. Harder with more passion. Down to her neck. Kissing. Nibbling. Then to those tits. Swirling my tongue around the nipples. Flicking them until they’re hard. Rubbing them between my fingers. I’d like to glaze them with my jizz, then slowly lick them clean. But I can’t be too eager. I have other areas of her body to explore. My balls are heavy with seed. And she will get it all, but we don’t know where…

36571835fc739f20bcef.gif
Angela white saying goodbye with cum all over her face, jiggling her tits, and spreading her legs! She doesn’t want us to forget her slutty body! 18+.
She’s got a nice glaze on her face and tits. And she seems friendly enough…

Isn’t that your cum on her face? Don’t you remember dropping your big load all over her mouth, hair, neck, and tits? She couldn’t believe all that thick white gooey cum that came out of you!
Emily
💋💋💋
There’s more where that came from. I haven’t started on her other holes yet. But perhaps I should clean her up first. What do you think?

You are so horny right now! Just let yourself go! The primal part of your brain will take over eventually as you fuck her like a cave man!
Yes, eventually pure lust takes over. Hard pounding with my thick hard cock. Every hole. No mercy until her legs are shaking in orgasmic bliss. Her eyes glazed in lust. My cock pulsing its hot thick cream deep into her hole. I pull her tight so she gets the last few drops. Until she stops shaking…

Whatever you want! No need to clean her up! She knows she’s a filthy pig 🐷!
Emily
I know. But I like the taste of my own cum too. And I think a woman would like to watch me lick it off or out of her. Do you like to watch your lover do that? While gazing into your eyes? Would you have another orgasm from watching that Emily?

I would love to watch you devour her tig twat with your tongue! Get all the slimy cum out of her and swallow it! It’s good protein!
IRL, I do that all the time with my wife. Lick my cum out of her until she has a leg shaking orgasm. While we’re on the subject, a snowball is good after a blowie too. I guess I’m very oral. Plus I love the taste of a woman.

36575605fc7647aa019a.gif
That’s it dear lick my ass while i use my hips to cover your mouth! You’re so good to me dear. He loves eating you out! There’s always a surprise at the end! Either slimy squirt or liquid pee! He likes them both!
She has quite a twerk going on.

Back