perky bloodies _Land round one

WOW, ok my nose is bleeding a little now.....but man thats a great edit. I know how to step back and see someone elses work and say this needs to go, but when it comes to my own, im flat out blind. Thanks Perky

*hugging you*

I know it's tough to be completely edited, and you've done a marvelous job putting up with it.

I'm not going to critique the last poem you gave me. I couldn't think of anything else that I haven't said.

You're a good sport, _Land. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to stretch my editorial muscles. It was a blast.

Not only did ya blacken my eyes, you opened them up to some basics that I was overlooking. It takes a considerable amount of time to edit someones work. I appreciate that you took the time to help me with mine. Sincere Thanks _Land

perky_baby said:
*hugging you*

I know it's tough to be completely edited, and you've done a marvelous job putting up with it.

I'm not going to critique the last poem you gave me. I couldn't think of anything else that I haven't said.

You're a good sport, _Land. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to stretch my editorial muscles. It was a blast.

Back