Pet Play

Acting as a kitten has become a thing that happens with me infrequently. It started out as a joke when I made a kitten purr and the guy at the time liked it and got really into it. Hasn’t really gone beyond the acting and the pet names but I don’t think I’d mind wearing kitty ears and a collar with a belt or something. But then again cats are sort of my thing, so no surprise there. 🤭

That does sound fun!

I haven’t ever done any of this, but I will say the idea of being an obedient puppy or kitty has some appeal. It touches on my praise kink I think.

Yep, same here. The praise kink manifests itself in tons of different ways, and this is just another one of them.

I haven’t ever done any of this, but I will say the idea of being an obedient puppy or kitty has some appeal. It touches on my praise kink I think.

I went and googled Praise Kink and realized i have to add that to my list of likes, lol. This rabbit hole never stops, I swear!

I hadn't ever been approached with puppy play /play until maybe 6 months ago and since then, 3 different guys have brought it up. Maybe it's the new hot trend in kink? Actually, it's probably because I tell them how much I like leashes... lol.

Praise kink, check
Collar and leash, check
Led on a leash on all fours, check
Sitting quietly on the floor at his feet, leash in his hands, check
Wear a tail for his pleasure and mine, check
Fantasies about being petted and used like a puppy/kitty including drinking from a bowl, being placed in a crate to wait to be let out for playtime- check

I can take or leave ears etc. But the rest is a big green light. I'd love to see how far I could be pushed into this head space. Kitten, toy, plaything, submissive, slutty, maleable, obedient pet play girl. *blushes*

Somthing I have done a couple of times but now, coming here my interest has been re-excited. I love the idea of doing it properly, maybe a weekend. In nothing but collar, ears and "tail" but a cute kitten. Get praised, eat from a bowl, drink from a bowl etc. Stroked, petted and watched while play.

Praise kink, check
Collar and leash, check
Led on a leash on all fours, check
Sitting quietly on the floor at his feet, leash in his hands, check
Wear a tail for his pleasure and mine, check
Fantasies about being petted and used like a puppy/kitty including drinking from a bowl, being placed in a crate to wait to be let out for playtime- check

I can take or leave ears etc. But the rest is a big green light. I'd love to see how far I could be pushed into this head space. Kitten, toy, plaything, submissive, slutty, maleable, obedient pet play girl. *blushes*
Sounds perfect.

Somthing I have done a couple of times but now, coming here my interest has been re-excited. I love the idea of doing it properly, maybe a weekend. In nothing but collar, ears and "tail" but a cute kitten. Get praised, eat from a bowl, drink from a bowl etc. Stroked, petted and watched while play.
So 🔥

As often playing the role of soft-dom, its such a delight to see so many people looking to experience more ways of receiving praise ✨

You're all doing great, it's heartwarming to see you exploring and finding new ways to get the (positive) things you deserve.

Also specific shout out to my fellow UK morning thread poster @Adorabubble, get them ears! You'd look super cute in them! ✨👂👂

Back