::Picks up Vibrator holds it like a samurai warrior::

Sugar, be merciful on the kitten.

Anyway, I'm remarkably tired for nearing 4 am... how about everyone else?

-Yawn-
Medi

Originally posted by Medieval-Man
Sugar, be merciful on the kitten.

Anyway, I'm remarkably tired for nearing 4 am... how about everyone else?

-Yawn-
Medi

........as I quoted this...I forgot what I was going to post about it....But I insure you...it was really..really..cute...I hope..

raphy said:
Aaah, I did get it .. D-Kun .. But I discarded it because it didn't make any sense to me.... Bad Medi, tricking me like that!!

But, I forgive you, because you have an 8-bit AV!
Well guys, you know what they say.
The geek shall inherit the earth.

Cat In A Box said:
What is this? Pick on kitty day? First off..you don't like me..I can understand that..::eek:ffend doesnt like self:: But at least lets pretend as if we would like to attempt a freindhship. ::Nod:: SooOo ::Exstends hand, but remove's little shock buzzer before doing so:: In the sake of Online manner's I offer freindship! Meow! ::proud of self:: Whoo!

Take it easy Cat, you must have misread something. I have nothing against you. Yer adorable and all, but my head is not used to all that bouncing around. It gets me all, yknow, cross-eyed. So be gentle on a poor chap, ok?

/Ice - cat person, really

As the semi-official cat hating poster on Lit (no one else will admit they are vicious little fuckers that are totally without use except as working animals) I will refrain from comment.

Gauche

Cat In A Box said:
........as I quoted this...I forgot what I was going to post about it....But I insure you...it was really..really..cute...I hope..

Awwww, Cat, I posted that you're cute in another thread, before I read through this one. Now I just think you're too darn cute for words. Look out for future seminars. ;)

Raphy, thanks honey. :kiss:

Lou :rose:

Edited to say: I'm glad I started my post before I read Gauche's. Made me sad now. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like its sig. line. Its' too cruel to nice kitty people.

What? Aren't cats people?

Hmmm... I never noticed that before, I don't like it either. Having said that, mine suggests I murder people. ;)

Tatelou said:
Hmmm... I never noticed that before, I don't like it either. Having said that, mine suggests I murder people. ;)

Murdering people is somewhat okay. But killing kittens??? You'd have to be REALLY heartless. :(

Cat In A Box said:
Dear MG, Your a dog lover arent ya?
Dear C,
I assume you meant to make a rhetorical statement about my canine affections. Your spelling and conclusion could not be more faulty.
MG
Ps. Hiya, Dr M.

damppanties said:
Murdering people is somewhat okay. But killing kittens??? You'd have to be REALLY heartless. :(

Yep, good point, I have a clear conscience. ;)

Lauren - Poor kitties. :(

The sheer number of kittens that have thus been slaughtered because of me in a single week almost makes me regret it all. Not quite, though.

I like kittens. Really. :)

Last edited:
Originally posted by MathGirl
Dear C,
I assume you meant to make a rhetorical statement about my canine affections. Your spelling and conclusion could not be more faulty.
MG
Ps. Hiya, Dr M.

:( ::Hangs little furry head:: Ah..My spelling is pretty darn bad..so is my attention spand..and..OoO..whats that? :cathappy:

*Purrs and cuddles with the kitty.* I like her, and also, for all who would like to hear my voice, if you use AIM or Yahoo, just IM me, and you can, SN's are Cindertanin and WinterPaladin, respectively.

*hug*

-Medi

Back