Poetic Inspiration

On another thread you were "twittering maniacally" and now your are giggling malevolently. Should I be concerned? Scared? Amused? Should I have a guffawing conniption?!

Well, I went with the guffawing conniption. I think the neighbors called the police. I knew I should have stuck with a snickering fit!

Well, at least it wasn't a fickering snit. Those things are difficult to explain, especially when they eat the carpet. Oh, you don't have shag, do you?

I don't have carpet. I had to throw myself to the hard floor and have my conniption. I should have worn panties, because now I have splinters in my ass.

You two

Uh oh, Eve & Judo are having a verbal orgy. Ladies, ladies-- why don't you two just eat each others pussies and have done with it?
:p

Can I get a copy of the video?
:D

Ahhhh! It's a wild, fickering snit! Quick, roll up the Persians and head for the hills!

Re: You two

REDWAVE said:
Uh oh, Eve & Judo are having a verbal orgy. Ladies, ladies-- why don't you two just eat each others pussies and have done with it?

Can I get a copy of the video?
:D
No you don't get a copy! You'll have to pay like everyone else. :D

Now that's inspiration!

Wicked Eve & Judo getting it on together-- now if that's not inspiration for a poem, I don't know what is!

California surfer girl meets kinky Virginia slave girl!

I may have to post a poll on who's the sauciest of all wenches.

Re: Now that's inspiration!

REDWAVE said:
Wicked Eve & Judo getting it on together-- now if that's not inspiration for a poem, I don't know what is!

California surfer girl meets kinky Virginia slave girl!

I may have to post a poll on who's the sauciest of all wenches.
You want to watch, don't you, you perv? lol No one said anything about us getting anything on. You're just all worked up, Redwave. Now breathe deeply. Try to calm yourself. Let certain parts of you... deflate.

Deflation?

What? My elbow? My nose? My left big toe? Which parts are you talking about? I just can't figure it out?

WE, you mentioned something earlier about buying the video. OK, how much, and when will it be ready?

If I have to pay for it, I expect it to have good sound and picture quality.

Actually, your ego needs deflating. lol

The video will be available only through a special TV offer.
The price is 19.95
Shipping is 69.69
The handling is our pleasure.

Me? Egotistical?

My ego needs deflating? Oh, I don't know, I think it's been deflated enough by all the rotten breaks life has handed me.

Eve, I'll keep my eyes glued to the TV, watching for that special offer. Will it be on the Spice Channel at midnight?

You two may not actually do it, but I bet Judo's writing a poem about it already!

Re: Me? Egotistical?

REDWAVE said:
My ego needs deflating? Oh, I don't know, I think it's been deflated enough by all the rotten breaks life has handed me.

Eve, I'll keep my eyes glued to the TV, watching for that special offer. Will it be on the Spice Channel at midnight?

You two may not actually do it, but I bet Judo's writing a poem about it already!
That girl could break a nail and write a poem about it. lol
(And it would probably be an excellent poem! *kissing up*)

sixty seconds
by WickedEve ©

not enough time to get her naked.
i hike up her cheap skirt,
rip off her sticky panties,
zipper half way down and cock out.

10 seconds gone,
not even fucked, yet.

she tells me not to kiss her,
not to caress her.
fuck, i don't have time for that.

i slam her against a cold, dirty wall.
i shove it in her.
panting, sweating,
she swears like a sailor.

she checks her watch.
25 seconds fucked away.

nervous pounding, grunting, groaning.
5 seconds worth.

she gives me, "oh baby, oh baby"
for the next 9.

i give her a second of ecstasy,
then i throb, ready to cum.

"times up," she tells me.
59 seconds pass quickly.
1 second left unused.
she rips me off.

2 bucks for less than a 60 second fuck.

The inspiration behind this poem: It really happened! Cheap hooker! I used to be a guy. I was a real whoremonger! I was arrested so many times that I finally had to make a deal with the judge. (I'll take what's behind the curtain.) So I got a sex change. But the jokes on him. Now I'm a prostitute. :D

First, what in the heck am I going on about in the post above me? :rolleyes:

Romance on the Line

In the breeze,
a wisp of gentle satin
billowing against him -
a brief encounter.
Moments fade beneath the sun;
she slides smoothly in the heat,
entangles with his cotton,
caught up in his sleeve.
She longs to tumble into the basket
and lie close to him.

My inspiration was simple. I was taking a walk in the neighborhood, and I saw some clothes drying on the line. There was a row of guy's tee-shirts and one satiny nightie that was brushing up against one of the shirts. I thought it was kind of sexy, and it made me think about the man and woman that live there, and how he's seen her in and out of that nightie.

spirit unfinished
by perky_baby ©
And there he exists
among the rubble of the abbey;
a monk defined
by solitude,
through chastity
self-imposed
The cum in his hand
a tithe and offering.

~
a lover, whose life is in the balance, and although he realizes there is something Greater than him, he forgets that nothing is greater than his spirit.

~thanks Judo

You know, it's amazing what one finds when one has the time to go through the forums.

:)

She stood before the alter, slowly revealing her skin.
She knew him to be a thief, a seducer and a liar.
She stood inside the chapel, her thoughts turned deep within.

Thoughts of him taking her, of lust, and of sin.
Her fingers traced lines on her body like paths of fire.

She wanted him to arrive, for her seduction to begin.
He would take her right there, take both of the so much higher.

She strained to hear the door open, to hear him slip within,
so she could kneel before his every wish and call him sire.

Lust, passion, release - this and nothing more she wished to win
and once done with him she’d find someone else to feed her desire.

He never had to arrive for her seduction into sin
for she seduced herself with her own desires.

This poem was inspired by the second floor of my apartment. To explain, I live in an art museum. Yes, as in "in" an art museum. The museum covers four buildings and nine yards all together. My own apartment shares space with the gallery on the second floor and my entrance porch. The second floor is known as The Chapel, where in there are a number of religiously inspired pieces of art, including an alter. Anyways, the concept of seduction getting to be too much combined with the religious connotations appealed to me...

:devil:

HomerPindar

Back