poets in training

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: what's allowed?

fawnie said:
and yes i am anxios..moving day is friday..i wont be able to post an av for atleast 6 weeks while i'm up north..i'll be lucky to get to post a poem..
so, if i don't hit a 100 b4 tomorrow, it wont get done til we get settled in florida.
i'm feeling naked without 1..esp with all this skin going on around here

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: what's allowed?

fawnie said:
and yes i am anxios..moving day is friday..i wont be able to post an av for atleast 6 weeks while i'm up north..i'll be lucky to get to post a poem..
so, if i don't hit a 100 b4 tomorrow, it wont get done til we get settled in florida.
Well, just answer every post you see.
Hey, go to general board and you can have 1,000 posts in about an hour. :rolleyes: lol

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: what's allowed?

fawnie said:
i'm feeling naked without 1..esp with all this skin going on around here

i'm feeling tempted to edit my note again lol

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: what's allowed?

WickedEve said:
Well, just answer every post you see.
Hey, go to general board and you can have 1,000 posts in about an hour. :rolleyes: lol
i did that earlier in here..lmao..it was becoming abit much so i left lol

The problem is you're on the poetry board--the slow board. Other people who registered when I did in 2001, and who are not poetry board regulars, have about 20,000 - 25,000 posts. :eek:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: what's allowed?

fawnie said:
i did that earlier in here..lmao..it was becoming abit much so i left lol
You have to wear a helmet when you're on the general board.

By the way, :)
does anyone remember why I started this thread? :)

Hmm? :)

Well! :mad:

Damn jabbering people coming in here and not respecting the original purpose of this thread--whatever the original purpose was. :confused:

WickedEve said:
By the way, :)
does anyone remember why I started this thread? :)

Hmm? :)

Well! :mad:

Damn jabbering people coming in here and not respecting the original purpose of this thread--whatever the original purpose was. :confused:
Okay, Fawnie, lesson one. The post above is frivolous but disguised as an important post about this being a poetry thread. These sort of posts can increase your post total. ;)

WickedEve said:
Okay, Fawnie, lesson one. The post above is frivolous but disguised as an important post about this being a poetry thread. These sort of posts can increase your post total. ;)

well i wasnt around when you started it, but i do know it was some nonessential jabbering that had me post here in the 1st place....
once i reach a 100..i wont be so pesty..i promise
i'll be too busy with my banana:nana:

fawnie said:
us lesbians don't have long hard needles..we improvise with dancing bananas!:catgrin:

You just ain't shopping at the right stories, fawnie...:devil:

fawnie said:
if thats bait..i'm biting..;)
sorry i quit being pesty eve,,i had pc trouble then had to go shopping..:D ..anyhow, i think i might hit 100 tonight if i can find the orgy..i mean crew:rolleyes:

yes, it has been tried

someone asked about this, so bumpity bump, there was another one too, I will try to find it

Back