Post All Democrat Lies Here

Since so much of what could have been done by government is now long past, most of what we can do to improve our own lives starts with personal decisions. That can be having less of an online life and more of a personal social life, edible gardening, moving closer to work to spend less time and fuel on driving, or anything besides shouting on the internet.

Another type of partisan lie is almost anything said about members of the opposite party.

Wow dude… it was your article.. guess just the headline is good enough, why read for the content.

You thought Dewey won too didn’t you?
Another escaping butt squeak that typifies your posting content.

I posted two articles. Guess you can count or read. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

You won't because you're ignorant and insist on being repeatedly hoisted in your own petard.
You're the one who kept arguing that 2/10th was correct. Any grade four student would tell you otherwise. But hey, it's all my fault!!

Did...you...mean to say..."can't" right here?

giphy.gif

I don't mean to keep laughing at your hilarious self-owns and inevitable thread fails, but...motherfucker, why do you make it so damn easy? :ROFLMAO:

Another escaping butt squeak that typifies your posting content.

Ohhhhhh, two “articles” from the partisan opinionated folks. Doubling down doesn’t make it more true. I know you have be trained to think it does.

Did...you...mean to say..."can't" right here?

giphy.gif

I don't mean to keep laughing at your hilarious self-owns and inevitable thread fails, but...motherfucker, why do you make it so damn easy? :ROFLMAO:
When he gets mad, he gets sloppy.

When he gets furious, I just hope the guns are locked in the safe or wrong guide will be on the news.

Here’s a possible interesting trump lie I found in todays guardian -

In 1927, Trump’s father, Fred Trump, 21 years old, was arrested, according to police records, at a Ku Klux Klan rally in Queens, New York, where 1,000 robed and hooded Klansmen marched through the streets. “This never happened,” Donald Trump said when the story reappeared in 2022. “Never took place. He was never arrested, never convicted, never even charged. It’s a completely false, ridiculous story. He was never there! It never happened. Never took place.”

Ohhhhhh, two “articles” from the partisan opinionated folks. Doubling down doesn’t make it more true. I know you have be trained to think it does.
Articles you lack the intelligence to refute. All you do is call them lies without evidence. Like most clueless drones on the left, you lack intellectual rigor.

Here’s a possible interesting trump lie I found in todays guardian -

In 1927, Trump’s father, Fred Trump, 21 years old, was arrested, according to police records, at a Ku Klux Klan rally in Queens, New York, where 1,000 robed and hooded Klansmen marched through the streets. “This never happened,” Donald Trump said when the story reappeared in 2022. “Never took place. He was never arrested, never convicted, never even charged. It’s a completely false, ridiculous story. He was never there! It never happened. Never took place.”
We could check to see if he was a Democrat or not. If so the chances of it being true increase dramatically.;)

Articles you lack the intelligence to refute. All you do is call them lies without evidence. Like most clueless drones on the left, you lack intellectual rigor.
So, let’s see how you view this…

Something is said by someone who doesn’t claim to be objective, they instead claim to have an biased agenda. And you want us to even consider it?

You? I mean things that come from you are highly questionable because most of us consider the source. But I’m sure that’s why you need alts since once this one is burned out.. you start over. But I’m sure you have parallel alts instead, makes you feel heard when you can agree with yourself.

One of the many reasons we need to fund mental health programs.

We could check to see if he was a Democrat or not. If so the chances of it being true increase dramatically.;)
Trump spent most of his life being a Democrat, so it's quite likely. But he did the math and realised that there were enough sheep and uneducated evangelicals to elect him President so changed to Republican.

The lie that is probably most relevant to elections is the Dems helping, benefitting, and caring about the poor. The Dems are firmly white collar middle and upper class, with enough handouts to the mostly urban and suburban poor to keep them as a voting bloc. That's keeping them subjugated, not helping them out of poverty.

An example of actually helping the poor would be making healthcare affordable, instead of making the government pay for it.

We have no intention to touch social security.

Oh wait, sorry that's a Republican lie. Sorry.

Back