pre-scene enema

pre-scene enemas

• alway! squeeky clean is the way to be!

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • sometimes, depends on my mood

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • only if I know there will be anal play comming up

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • never never never........ick!

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
Enemas are something I would like to try, but as yet, haven't done. I do have some limits with toilet play, and it's kinda verging on those limits. But with the right person, could be a lot of fun!

I have never done this but I think I would have had it been required of me. Not as part of scat play (blech), but in preparation for anal.

To the cramped persopn: is your water warm or cold?

Supposedly cold water cramps a tummy.

I'm not that experienced in this field. Enemas are something I leave to M's discretion, he knows his ass well enough.

Pink Orchid, how fast are you infusing your enema fluid? <putting on her Nurse hat> Things that will cause cramping are Too large a volume of fluid, too cold a fluid, and too fast an infusion. The water should be as close to body temp as possible, and you might want to back off on how much fluid you are using, to see if that helps, also slow down how fast you are infusing it. <off with the hat> :)

PSA for the day :rose:

Hope it helps

~anelize

One should always be ready. I have often been made to lick the strap on clean after my Mistress is done. She alway requires me to clean any cock she allows to us me.:p

Back