Pregnant mamas

I would have to spend some time making love to that sweet pussy with my tongue. Long, slow, passionate tongue loving.

How about policing every pic post here too!
Are you missing the idea that on the Am threads ... You post pictures of you? On the General Board, the Fetish Boards post all the Internet pictures you like. And we do try to watch for stolen pics from others, but you are an easy target with your posts.

Go figure I keep getting dogged here. No different for other posted pics here.
I've missed the interplay on all of this and see no need to review it. AMPIC is distinctly different from the rest of Litrotical in that it is intended for amature picture posts taken by AMPIC members of themselves or of someone who they have consent to photograph and to post that picture. This later part generates concern when it's not a known shared husband and wife account. Don't get mad about someone back-checking your picture posts to see if they've been stolen, be grateful that people here actually bother to do so.

Most of the threads here are for real people who are on Literotica and not for pictures stolen from the internet and posted without permission.
They are, yeah — I've seen so many pictures which are stolen and posted everywhere, like the women's pictures section and sadly, a lot of the GLBTQIA+ trans threads too.

Lots of the trans girls posted there as 'real' are stolen as well.

Back