Presidents/Prime Ministers with beards and/or mistresses

This poll is MULTIPLE CHOICE and graded on the curve. Elected officials should have:

• beards

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • publicly acknowledged mistresses

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • multiple affairs before marrying

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • atypical pets, such as ferrets, iguanas or shoulder-parrots

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • ovaries

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • weekly TV talk show with live studio audience

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • to pass a basic intelligence test before taking office

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
perdita said:
Nevermind, Gos, 150's the limit (sometimes I have the right pixel measurements and if Lit. rejects it I have to change it from jpg to gif.

geeseclothes.com: I love it. Makes me want a goose to dress, or wonder why I didn't get one instead of having babies.

Perdita

edited to add: we are not off-topic; a goose (with fine wardrobe) would make a candidate quite appealing to me.

I hadn't thought about it, but if having a dog helps one would think a well-dressed goose would guarantee keys to the oval office!

- Mindy

I loved the devil outfit for Halloween. And did you see the cheerleader outfit? To die for.

Perdita

perdita said:
I loved the devil outfit for Halloween. And did you see the cheerleader outfit? To die for.

Perdita

Oooh! I'll have to go back! I stupidly stopped at the ladybug.

Truly disappointed that the Valetine's Day section did not have a cupid outfit.

- Mindy, pondering whether it would be worth it to learn how to sew.

I cannot help but wonder where it will all end? Dominitrix goose? Leather slut goose? Schoolgirl goose?

-Colly

McKenna said:
I agree whole-heartedly. Dave IS da man, for sure. Though I think Leno gets more viewers. :(

Leno gets more viewers because most people suck. And not in a good way.

Colleen Thomas said:
I cannot help but wonder where it will all end? Dominitrix goose? Leather slut goose? Schoolgirl goose?
Are you really wondering, or wishing outloud?

Perdita :p

p.s. Leno kisses ass, Dave and Conan kick it.

Colleen Thomas said:

-Colly

Actually, they do have schoolgirl goose. (not the look I'd have gone for, but who knows what schoolgirl geese really look like?) Maybe they'll do the others on request?

"School Girl with Cape"

:p

- Mindy

perdita said:
Are you really wondering, or wishing outloud?

Perdita :p

p.s. Leno kisses ass, Dave and Conan kick it.

Just wondering. If I start wishing for someone in an outfit it won't be a goose :p

-Colly

McKenna said:
Just wondering- are there outfits for ganders too, or only geese? Goose, gooses... whatever... :D

They only refer to geese. There's a good looking goose in a tux, though.

- Mindy, more depraved than I thought I was

McKenna said:
Just wondering- are there outfits for ganders too, or only geese? Goose, gooses... whatever... :D

Fine attire for the descriminating Gander is also avialbe. Like the impeccably dressed Groom gander and the always popular Doctor gander.

-Colly

Mack, for xmas my brother gave my younger son (he's 25) a CD/DVD of Conan's insulting dog, Triumph. See pic. We watched it that day and were rib- and jaw-sore from laughing. It is truly offensive.

Perdita

Attachments

• triumph.jpg
    triumph.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 7
minsue said:
Oooh! I'll have to go back! I stupidly stopped at the ladybug.

I guess this is my rice-a-roni moment. I didn't realize it was a ladybug. I just saw a goose in a stylin' Sunday brunch coat and hat.

perdita said:
Mack, for xmas my brother gave my younger son (he's 25) a CD/DVD of Conan's insulting dog, Triumph. See pic. We watched it that day and were rib- and jaw-sore from laughing. It is truly offensive.

Perdita

Oh my God, Perdita, Triumph the Insult Comic Dog is my hero! Someone at work had a 15-minute film of Triumph interviewing the crowd standing in line in Manhattan for the debut of the last (I wish) Star Wars movie. Triumph meets a woman who is so pregnant she looks like she might give birth waiting to see the movie, and asks her if she knows the sex of her baby. Yes, it's a boy.

Triumph: "I hope the poor little geek enjoys being born; it'll be the last time he ever sees female genitalia."

Triumph's breed, I believe, is Yugoslavian Border Hound.

ella, on the DVD Triumph interviews and utterly humiliates the Dell computer ad guy, and the guy who lost weight by eating subway sandwiches. He is the badddddesssst!!!

Perdita

p.s. He also sings a song called "Cats are Cunts".

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the Bon Jovi concert on the tape?

Triumph interviews the band backstage, asks Heather Locklear if her husband "feathered his pubes back in the eighties," and also mounts her arm.

Advises the band to make a vampire film, "So you can suck on purpose."

No Bon Jovi. Look at the Amazon link above, scroll down and you'll see the playlist, including samples. P.

You will note, if you watch Conan O'Brian's show these days, that the voice of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog, of Yugoslavia, is identical to the voice of your Governor, Perdita. The gropenator makes frequent appearances in the form of a still photograph with moving lips and smiley teeth. Eerie. Creepy.

Back