Prostate Orgasm

(m=ldpwiqacxtE_Ai)(mh=u8_qAq6hdbuOfBKu)41119821b.gif
Tr_cLt1Nh7YtQj-z4alImJ_D8zCgs6uM9F00uQ7bvGsWZEPULi-xEOtnZfKcYzqfV3u73hssGlK-kn8BL3EOEQt5pz6yhYGfRmlUu7isLl45NrwpfR7nsuU
hot-pegging.gif
994b2b57ce1dd7284a6dc96c76cdb4c3.gif
Oh god. Yes please. I want

I prostate cancer and had my prostate removed. So no more prostate orgasm.
But I still love a cock in my ass!
I have an enlarged prostate, which is a benign condition but I’m still afraid to let anything go near that gland. This is unfortunate as I’d love to experience the feeling of a cock up my ass.

Yesterday, my wife gave me the most intense prostate massage. She ordered me not to masturbate or touch my penis and had me wear a chastity cage.

She controls my orgasm so I haven’t cum in two weeks. We’ve been trying to have a hands free cum for me for a long time.

I was so hard and horny and caged. But I didn’t cum from that.

thought I might cum if I rode a big dildo, so she had me ride it. But after 30 mins I was still no closer to a hands free orgasm and it was starting to hurt.

So I didn’t cum hands free.

We went back to the bedroom, and she put her hitachi on the cage, to get me to cum that way. It felt good, but I couldn’t get anywhere near orgasm. After about 30 minutes of that torture, she told me I had 10 more minutes or I’d have blue balls.

So I tried and I tried and concentrated on cumming. It took me nearly the whole 10 minutes but finally I came in my cage. 9 big “ropes” that she caught in a cup.

I did have many prostate orgasms and a bit of precum. Felt good but still searching for hands free.

Back