Public pussy fingering.

Ages since I did this but it was lovely and warm yesterday morning and so tempting. I bought this big yellow knee length dress that shows off my cleavage recently so for my stroll outdoors I donned that, a push up bra and some light brown sandals. I have plenty of everything so I've lots of cleavage to put on show and I went on holiday recently and my legs are lovely and brown. I did take a long brown cardigan too but only for cover.

I went to the park, sat on a secluded bench with a panoramic view of the grounds, spread the cardigan over my lap, slipped a hand under my dress and simply fingered my clit until I was absolutely dripping and finding it really difficult not to puff and pant. Then I stopped, which was hard because I adore fingering myself outdoors with the warm sun on my face and get so wet when I do it.

I left the park and went on through the woods, there's a big old secluded tree stump there. I sat down on the log, it's still there, even if it is a little more rotten and crumbly than it was last year. I spread my skirt as I sat down so I could feel the wood pressing against my bare bum. That feels really naughty too, feeling stuff pressing against your bare bum out in the sunshine. This time I used two fingers inside my pussy to almost but not quite work myself up to a climax, really slowly. It was even harder to resist the temptation to carry on and come but I was a girl on a mission with a plan.

There's a fairly new coffee shop with a patio opened just beyond the woods and I spotted it's potential the very first time I went there. Moreover, they serve a caramel latte milkshake to die for and that was my first indulgence there. My second was to slip a hand under the table, under my cardigan, under my dress and carefully finger my, by then, absolutely sopping pussy until I had a full blown orgasm. That was heaven and hell. Heaven because after two near misses I needed it, for once not just wanted it but actually needed it and badly too. Hell because there were four women at a table across from me busy chattering and looking at their phones and another couple not too far away busy on a MacBook so I had to go gently and keep really quiet whilst I came. I turned biting your lips and looking vacant into an art form yesterday and the climax, when it did finally hit me, was massive, the kind that would normally have me squealing out loud and bucking my hips frantically.

I'm wet again this morning from simply thinking about it but it's cold and grey out today so it would not be the same. There's something so intense about coming in the sunshine whilst having to keep really quite so I don't draw any attention to myself.

Ages since I did this but it was lovely and warm yesterday morning and so tempting. I bought this big yellow knee length dress that shows off my cleavage recently so for my stroll outdoors I donned that, a push up bra and some light brown sandals. I have plenty of everything so I've lots of cleavage to put on show and I went on holiday recently and my legs are lovely and brown. I did take a long brown cardigan too but only for cover.

I went to the park, sat on a secluded bench with a panoramic view of the grounds, spread the cardigan over my lap, slipped a hand under my dress and simply fingered my clit until I was absolutely dripping and finding it really difficult not to puff and pant. Then I stopped, which was hard because I adore fingering myself outdoors with the warm sun on my face and get so wet when I do it.

I left the park and went on through the woods, there's a big old secluded tree stump there. I sat down on the log, it's still there, even if it is a little more rotten and crumbly than it was last year. I spread my skirt as I sat down so I could feel the wood pressing against my bare bum. That feels really naughty too, feeling stuff pressing against your bare bum out in the sunshine. This time I used two fingers inside my pussy to almost but not quite work myself up to a climax, really slowly. It was even harder to resist the temptation to carry on and come but I was a girl on a mission with a plan.

There's a fairly new coffee shop with a patio opened just beyond the woods and I spotted it's potential the very first time I went there. Moreover, they serve a caramel latte milkshake to die for and that was my first indulgence there. My second was to slip a hand under the table, under my cardigan, under my dress and carefully finger my, by then, absolutely sopping pussy until I had a full blown orgasm. That was heaven and hell. Heaven because after two near misses I needed it, for once not just wanted it but actually needed it and badly too. Hell because there were four women at a table across from me busy chattering and looking at their phones and another couple not too far away busy on a MacBook so I had to go gently and keep really quiet whilst I came. I turned biting your lips and looking vacant into an art form yesterday and the climax, when it did finally hit me, was massive, the kind that would normally have me squealing out loud and bucking my hips frantically.

I'm wet again this morning from simply thinking about it but it's cold and grey out today so it would not be the same. There's something so intense about coming in the sunshine whilst having to keep really quite so I don't draw any attention to myself.

The essence of Literotica: your erotic public play sessions and your accounts of them are wholly sensual and arousing.

:devil::)

I've been at it again. It was actually another nice morning on Sunday and I do love that feeling of sunshine on my bare legs and air circulating round my damp pussy, it makes me want to sit and squeeze my thighs together. If I get really excited I can come that way, just squeezing my pussy between my plump white thighs and rolling my bum on a hard seat whilst I day dream about... Now that's a good point. How's about, comparing notes on the state of our underwear with a guy in a kilt: mental note to self, 'see if guys in kilts are as nervous of dogs sniffing their legs as I am.' When I'm out with no panties on that's one thing that really worries me, dogs sniffing about under my skirt or dress. So this Sunday morning I dragged on a bra, dress and sandals and set off carrying a light coat for cover.

I sat on the low wall which surrounds the fountain in the public gardens endowed by some wealthy Victorian. As I sat down I spread the coat over my knees and kept one hand under it. In the other hand I held my tablet, which was a pose because the screen was black in the sun but anyone looking my way would not realise that. Simultaneously, under my coat, my other hand was buried between my legs exploring my pussy which was already lovely and juicy and suitably slick. I rubbed a finger back and forth up and down my clit until my breath was snorting though my nostrils as I did everything I could to stave off the orgasm that was building. Still I had the gardens to myself, as far as I could see, so that was not the best place to really enjoy a secret orgasm.

Next I walked to the coffee and cake shop but they were shut until midday. I wasn't sure about masturbating there, I thought it might be a bit too busy but instead there was no one about. For once both of my birds were downed with a single stone, no orgasm and no breakfast either: they do blueberry pancakes with maple syrup and cold vanilla sauce to die for. Still if I sat on one of the wooden benches, spread my coat over my lap and looked as if I were waiting... My pussy was wetter and slipperier than it had been in the gardens and I didn't have to finger my clit for half the time that I had done there before my cheeks began to flush and I had to make a conscious effort to breath through my nose and not to let my shoulders heave. That was close I very nearly came even though the only people about were a couple who were across the street and at least fifty yards away.

Eventually I had inspiration, I remembered seeing the congregation leaving the local church at around that time. Beyond the porch of the church, winding through the graveyard, is a path with benches recessed off to either side. I sat down on one of the benches that was not too close to the main path and offset from it by a small angle, making sure my big bare bottom was pressed firmly against the bare wood, arranged my coat and got my tablet out. Then I began to finger my pussy, very gently because I was really wet and slippery by that time and also very easily excited, plus the naughtiness of coming in front of the departing worshipers was really getting to me. What I had not realised was that the service was not a fixed length and I was already desperate to come by the time they were singing the final hymn. That slow fingering, before the vicar finally opened the church door and stood ready to shake hands with the departing congregation, felt like an eternity of longing. Was that good, coming over and over again as the little old ladies and the occasional little old man passed me by, fitting my cheery good mornings into my breathing so I didn't sob, husk or moan them out, sitting quite still whilst a powerful orgasm ripped through my frame making me want to writhe, wriggle and bounce up and down on my bum or at least quiver and wobble like a vast jelly. There's something so special about coming in front of people without letting them suspect what you are up to and for me it makes itself extra difficult because doing that makes me come so much harder than just lying in bed rubbing my pussy and daydreaming.

A long blue sleeveless sundress caught on a nail and ripped and that was very sad. It was a nasty tear and I was going to bin the thing but then had an idea; so on Sunday afternoon, one length of bias binding, a bit of invisible mending and three butterfly patches later I had a long blue sundress with a concealed slit in it. So, of course, yesterday morning I just had to try it out. I wore a bra, I do need a bra, I wore sandals, I carried one of those light waterproof things I usually take for walking the fells and I wore my sundress with the secret slit in it.

First I took the path to the old log in the woods that I can sit on, a log that is well screened from the various paths by bushes and shrubs. I settled down, spread my legs slightly, arranged the waterproof on my lap, slipped a hand through the slit and fingered my pussy until I really could not carry on any longer without coming - I didn't want to come just then because the place is so well hidden that there's no genuine possibility of being seen and that's not quite what I had in mind. Oh my though, I was so wet, even before I began; it's a while since I've played with myself outdoors with people about and I was so excited. The downside to all that excitement was that it was going to be so much harder to keep quite when there were people around and I would have to come slowly and keep it all very much under control.

Next stop was the park. There's an old bandstand in the park and you can sit on the stage? The stand? The platform, whatever you call it I sat on it and slipped a hand under my skirt and teased my pussy slowly, slipping a finger inside of me to make it all slippery wet and slithery and then running that round and round my clit so I really wanted to pant and bounce up and down on my bottom and generally make humping motions. I slipped a finger inside of me to gather a top-up to its slick slipperiness a total of three times over and each time I was wetter than the time before and my gloop felt thicker and stickier than previously. The bandstand is well away from the common paths so no one comes that close but with dog walkers and women with prams and toddlers passing by I did have to keep still and not make too much noise so I didn't attract any undue attention as I teased my swollen clit.

Despite it being Monday morning not only was the nearby coffee and cake shop open but there were loads of Mums sat at the wooden benches gossiping in the sunshine. The benches were all taken but there was still a little table in a corner that was vacant so I sat there where I had a clear view of all the other customers. First things first though, I had skipped breakfast and demolished a plate of their blueberry pancakes with maple syrup and cold vanilla sauce that they do so scrumptiously. It was a good move because my waiter was a youth who was lean, tanned and really cute and just thinking about him had me squeezing my thighs together to pacify my churning pussy.

Enjoying orgasms properly there at the coffee shop with so many people around was difficult. Between my waterproof and the table no one could see what I was up to but I had to be so careful to keep as quite as a mouse and by then my clit was so sensitive it made me want to suck air in through my teeth every time I touched it and groan loudly. When I slid a finger inside of me to lubricate it I almost lost it and very nearly came really hard. Instead I had to rub near my clit and come gently and as I both smiled and stared fixedly and sat rather rigidly, hardly daring to breath. I lost count of the orgasms I managed and as they were little and gentle each one left me wanting another one. So pleasant but so frustrating too.

When I arrived home I got my rabbit out, treated him to new batteries and humped myself stupid and I made a lot of noise about it and that felt really good.

In high school my second wife nhad learned to cross her legs and tense her thighs in a way that would cause her to orgasm.

She tried demonstrating, but could not achieve her goal at home.

She was attending college and during class did it and had a very quick orgasm.

When she was ready once again to show me she took me to a shopping mall. There she sat on a bench completely exposed and crossed her legs. Soon her face flushed and her body trembled slightly.

She sat for a bit and then we walked around looking in the shops. After a time she again sat on a bench and again her face reddened.

This time she kept her legs crossed and before long I coould see her thighs twitching.

She gave herself three orgasms that afternoon.

After that nearly everday she came home from class and talked about her orgasm.

I went out sketching at the weekend, well most of the time. At the top of one of the local fells there's a triangulation point with a bench near by that gives you an excellent view of the paths up and down. So when it's quiet I can sketch, when I see some hikers coming up the path I can play with my pussy under my sundress and just as they arrive I can stop all wet and moist, feeling rather frustrated. Many of them come across for a word and to see what I am drawing so I have to keep my breathing calm and behave like nothing is happening even though my nipples are hard, my tummy churning and I have a strong urge to squeeze my rather ample thighs together.

I was a good girl, I managed to tease myself six times over despite getting more and more impatient and needy each time and increasingly desperate to come. That sixth lot did it though, two guys about my age, all tanned, lean and muscular. First they started teasing me asking me if I wanted then to sketch them posing alongside a big pillar and then they began clowning on the pillar itself, taking selfies and pictures of one another. So whilst they were distracted I held my pad over my lap, slipped a hand under my dress and fingered my sticky wet slot until I had a lovely orgasm, made doubly good because not only had I to keep quiet and seem to sit still but I had to keep stopping whenever one of them happened to look my way. Twice I was almost there when one of them looked across and I was forced to freeze, so I was really grateful that they both had their backs to me when I actually did come: that would have been so frustrating being forced to stop right as an orgasm broke.

Once they set off down the path again and disappeared from view I managed two more orgasms and those times I could huff and puff a bit but they weren't as good as the first one, coming in secret with the two blokes messing about just a few meters away.

What a lovely read Ester, sounds like you had your fill on that day, delicious!

Wonderfully written and arousing. I am thankful I stumbled upon this thread.
It excites me big time to be fingered in public, the idea of being seen is very arousing. Even not being. Trying to be quiet, subtle. I have only ever touched myself in the car and at work. But more public places is definitely peaking my interest now.

My college boyfriend had a thing for fingering me in public, and I loved it. The best I think was when he brought me to meet his brother and sister for the first time, we were meeting at a state park. We had fooled around a bit before leaving but he had left me on edge. We were sitting at a park bench chatting with his siblings when his hand that was on my thigh started to ride up and go up the leg of my loose shorts. He fingered me underneath the table while still carrying on a conversation with his brother and sister. I was so distracted by what his fingers were doing that I kinda lost the conversation but I didn't want them to know what was going on so I had to do my best not to moan or convulse as I came!

I love coming secretly in public so the concept of being able to come completely hands free using a wireless vibrator is just perfect. For my early attempts I made panties with a secret pocket in the crotch but could not get them to hold a bullet in the right place tight enough to make me come unless it was making so much noise that there was no way it was secret anymore. Since then I've tried the We-Vibe 4 and most recently the Lelo Ida and they still either aren't powerful enough or don't hit the right spots to bring me to orgasm. Has anyone managed to come just by using any of these toys at a noise level that permits them to be used discretely in, say a half empty coffee shop or sitting on a bench in the park?

HumiliatedRae I've got to say that having someone else finger you in public sounds simply amazing, especially if they took their time and kept easing off at just the wrong moment. Keeping still and quiet would become a serious challenge.

I recently enjoyed a session of fingering my pussy whilst in public, embarrassingly a lot more than I expected to, it makes me so nervous and to my shock my excitement built on upon fluttery tummy feeling rather than being dampened by it. I wondered if other women also get an extra kick from this, if so please do tell all. To set a good precedent here's how I made my discovery.

I undertake naughty little tasks for a friend so to set the scene here's his request, 'Either in a cinema, an art gallery or a museum spend at least four 2 minute sessions of touching yourself. Do not wear panties for this task.' Here's my reply; incidentally the cinema was a bit too easy and the coat (below) is a long woolly winter warmer.

I carried out your task on Saturday morning, bright and early before the crowds arrived, not that the museum gets that busy. I wore my coat over a denim skirt that buttons down the front with black stockings, red suspenders and as directed no panties underneath.

The first session was easy, they show a number of illustratory videos in darkened rooms so I went into one of those, placed my coat over my lap, undid one of the top buttons of my skirt, slipped a hand inside and fingered my pussy for perhaps rather longer than two minutes. It was pleasant and mildly arousing. For the second session I was more daring. I took a sketch pad with me, so I sat on a bench and began to copy one of the paintings on show. After a while, long enough to rough out an outline I rested the pad on my lap over my coat and slipped a hand underneath. That was pretty scary, no one came past but I could hear people walking around and I expect there are security cameras too so I had to move very slowly and gently. I made myself surprisingly wet, fingering my clit like that, right in the middle of a gallery. At that point I realised that the minimum of four sessions would be enough as I was pretty nervous. Session number three I repeated the trick with the pad and now have a fair sketch of a curious old pot with notes to colour it in. After the fingering part I was left with a very squidgy pussy, tingly nipples and an urge to press my thighs together. For my final session I played it safe and fingered my damp pussy under the table, in a corner of the cafeteria, which despite being the busiest place also felt the safest. I managed to bring myself quite close to orgasm there but after the two episodes in the galleries I was pretty randy when I started. Sitting on the bus home I was quite looking forwards to lying naked on my bed and being allowed to finger myself right through to orgasm at last.
Absolutely sexy. Thank you for sharing. I really enjoyed your post ;)

Very nice

I recently enjoyed a session of fingering my pussy whilst in public, embarrassingly a lot more than I expected to, it makes me so nervous and to my shock my excitement built on upon fluttery tummy feeling rather than being dampened by it. I wondered if other women also get an extra kick from this, if so please do tell all. To set a good precedent here's how I made my discovery.

I undertake naughty little tasks for a friend so to set the scene here's his request, 'Either in a cinema, an art gallery or a museum spend at least four 2 minute sessions of touching yourself. Do not wear panties for this task.' Here's my reply; incidentally the cinema was a bit too easy and the coat (below) is a long woolly winter warmer.

I carried out your task on Saturday morning, bright and early before the crowds arrived, not that the museum gets that busy. I wore my coat over a denim skirt that buttons down the front with black stockings, red suspenders and as directed no panties underneath.

The first session was easy, they show a number of illustratory videos in darkened rooms so I went into one of those, placed my coat over my lap, undid one of the top buttons of my skirt, slipped a hand inside and fingered my pussy for perhaps rather longer than two minutes. It was pleasant and mildly arousing. For the second session I was more daring. I took a sketch pad with me, so I sat on a bench and began to copy one of the paintings on show. After a while, long enough to rough out an outline I rested the pad on my lap over my coat and slipped a hand underneath. That was pretty scary, no one came past but I could hear people walking around and I expect there are security cameras too so I had to move very slowly and gently. I made myself surprisingly wet, fingering my clit like that, right in the middle of a gallery. At that point I realised that the minimum of four sessions would be enough as I was pretty nervous. Session number three I repeated the trick with the pad and now have a fair sketch of a curious old pot with notes to colour it in. After the fingering part I was left with a very squidgy pussy, tingly nipples and an urge to press my thighs together. For my final session I played it safe and fingered my damp pussy under the table, in a corner of the cafeteria, which despite being the busiest place also felt the safest. I managed to bring myself quite close to orgasm there but after the two episodes in the galleries I was pretty randy when I started. Sitting on the bus home I was quite looking forwards to lying naked on my bed and being allowed to finger myself right through to orgasm at last.

Absolutely sexy. Thank you for sharing. I really enjoyed your post ;)

ah jeez. I wish I was brace enough to go to a public place and finger myself. I e only sat on my porch and fingered. Still fun and thrilling though

ah jeez. I wish I was brace enough to go to a public place and finger myself. I e only sat on my porch and fingered. Still fun and thrilling though

Fingering on your porch is also still BRAVE and fun and thrilling. Very hot. Thanks for sharing.

Always come back to this thread. Such an exhilarating thought. !95 sure of I would have the guts to do it but a great fantasy nonetheless

Following an instruction from my most recent director of masturbation I visited the local library recently. I wore a denim skirt that buttons down the front and underneath that, stockings and suspenders with no panties. There's a table in a little corner of the first floor that has no CCTV coverage there, so it's about as safe as it can be. But before I set off I was also required to masturbate a couple of times without the pleasure of an orgasm at the end, just to set me up in the right frame of mind.

On the appointed day, when I awoke I fingered my sweet sex until I was all lovely and juicy, at that point I dipped a finger into my sticky puss like dipping a pen in an inkwell and then ran it round and round my little clit until I was about to come. But I was a good girl especially for my director, I reminded myself that this was not just about me but about pleasing him too, so I stopped myself, just.

Once I'd showered but before I dressed, whilst I was still all fresh, naked and pink I sat in a chair, legs splayed out wide and once more fingered my soft little slit until it was all gooey and I wanted to squeeze my thighs together. This time I played my bullet over my clit and only snatched it away at the very last second, leaving me panting and desperately wanting to slip it back and finish myself off. But I was stern with myself and reminded me that this was for the delight and entertainment of my director and when I came it had to be in public. So I dressed quickly, put on my coat and set off.

At the library I gathered up several larger art books, took up my favourite seat, spread the books over the table and my coat over my lap. I undid a couple of strategic buttons on my skirt and buried a hand in my pussy. My God was I wet! I looked around and in my line of sight there were two men reading newspapers, two librarians putting books back on the shelves and a woman who appeared to be knitting. Not a big crowd but enough, with the added bonus that I have to be extra specially quiet in the library.

I quickly realised I'd overdone the build up, I kept having to slow down to prevent myself from gasping or snorting each time a particularly large jolt of pleasure speared through me. This is dangerous in itself because if I go that slowly it makes my orgasm especially intense when it does finally strike and my little performances earlier had already made me super horny.

By the time I was ready to come I was bright red, my pussy was saturated and I was chewing the inside of my bottom lip to ribbons in my efforts to remain silent. My nipples were all stiff and tingly and I could feel my bumhole contracting under me, almost pulsing. Then as I exploded I had to really think about not snorting and not grinding my hips in my chair and not closing my eyes and sighing really loudly and it went on and on. I expect it was only really a few seconds but with those people around and the effort of remaining still and silent it felt like it went on forever.

Now in fantasy land I would have calmed myself, stayed right where I was and then driven myself slowly to a second gigantic public climax. In fact I jumped up, abandoned the books, scurried home and ravaged my pussy with Mr Rabbit for about half an hour, imagining that it was my director satisfying my desperate need, telling me what a good girl I had been for him and how pleased with me he was as he thrust his magnificent phallus in and out of me. I came and I came and I came, I rolled and writhed and wriggled and best of all I snorted and cried and squealed just as loudly as ever I wanted to. Now I shall have to buy some new stockings, they didn't survive and some new batteries too, they didn't survive either.

Following an instruction from my most recent director of masturbation I visited the local library recently. I wore a denim skirt that buttons down the front and underneath that, stockings and suspenders with no panties. There's a table in a little corner of the first floor that has no CCTV coverage there, so it's about as safe as it can be. But before I set off I was also required to masturbate a couple of times without the pleasure of an orgasm at the end, just to set me up in the right frame of mind.

On the appointed day, when I awoke I fingered my sweet sex until I was all lovely and juicy, at that point I dipped a finger into my sticky puss like dipping a pen in an inkwell and then ran it round and round my little clit until I was about to come. But I was a good girl especially for my director, I reminded myself that this was not just about me but about pleasing him too, so I stopped myself, just.

Once I'd showered but before I dressed, whilst I was still all fresh, naked and pink I sat in a chair, legs splayed out wide and once more fingered my soft little slit until it was all gooey and I wanted to squeeze my thighs together. This time I played my bullet over my clit and only snatched it away at the very last second, leaving me panting and desperately wanting to slip it back and finish myself off. But I was stern with myself and reminded me that this was for the delight and entertainment of my director and when I came it had to be in public. So I dressed quickly, put on my coat and set off.

At the library I gathered up several larger art books, took up my favourite seat, spread the books over the table and my coat over my lap. I undid a couple of strategic buttons on my skirt and buried a hand in my pussy. My God was I wet! I looked around and in my line of sight there were two men reading newspapers, two librarians putting books back on the shelves and a woman who appeared to be knitting. Not a big crowd but enough, with the added bonus that I have to be extra specially quiet in the library.

I quickly realised I'd overdone the build up, I kept having to slow down to prevent myself from gasping or snorting each time a particularly large jolt of pleasure speared through me. This is dangerous in itself because if I go that slowly it makes my orgasm especially intense when it does finally strike and my little performances earlier had already made me super horny.

By the time I was ready to come I was bright red, my pussy was saturated and I was chewing the inside of my bottom lip to ribbons in my efforts to remain silent. My nipples were all stiff and tingly and I could feel my bumhole contracting under me, almost pulsing. Then as I exploded I had to really think about not snorting and not grinding my hips in my chair and not closing my eyes and sighing really loudly and it went on and on. I expect it was only really a few seconds but with those people around and the effort of remaining still and silent it felt like it went on forever.

Now in fantasy land I would have calmed myself, stayed right where I was and then driven myself slowly to a second gigantic public climax. In fact I jumped up, abandoned the books, scurried home and ravaged my pussy with Mr Rabbit for about half an hour, imagining that it was my director satisfying my desperate need, telling me what a good girl I had been for him and how pleased with me he was as he thrust his magnificent phallus in and out of me. I came and I came and I came, I rolled and writhed and wriggled and best of all I snorted and cried and squealed just as loudly as ever I wanted to. Now I shall have to buy some new stockings, they didn't survive and some new batteries too, they didn't survive either.

You have a delicious mind and your adventures are very arousing though I do think you should take it to the next level.... someone else doing the fingering. Having been the giver on a couple of occasions, the joy of playing with a wet pussy in public and helping someone to achieve a scary but explosive orgasm is reward in itself.

I've often fantasizing about doing this, but I'm afraid I'm a bit of a coward. :( So good for you, I can only hope I have the nerve to do this soon. (Actually if I'm not careful I may be instructed to do this!) :p

My recent fantasy includes me masturbating in one of the bathrooms at school, maybe making a bit too much noise. I will say I hope no one catches me but secretly I'd be wishing for just that.

A while back

Walking around London had my wife remove her knickers in a public toilet, continued to walk around but I fingered her every chance I got. The most risky was on a London bus crowded with people, I leant over her looking out the window my hand on her thigh and run my fingers up the inside of her thigh to,find her soaking pussy open and ready to receive my fingers. She was so wet from the previous fingering she had received it was easy to slip two,fingers inside her....

Not a exactly the same.

We were on vacation one time and went into a porn shop. the wife wanted a remote bullet. I told her she would have to keep it in until we get back to the hotel and I get the remote. She agreed.
On the way back to the hotel I pulled into a pizza hut . I asked if she wanted pizza. She looked at me. We went in and when she was ready to order I turned it on. She jumped a little and then started to order. I turned it up and down. When she was done and the waitress left. I looked at her and turned it up all the way. I think I could hear it.Not really thou. She was dancing all over her booth and she started swearing at me in between her having a few O's.
For the next 1hr plus she was at a amusement park going up and down. If it was not for her panties it would have landed on the floor a few times.
After we were done she wanted to go back to the porn shop. We spent another almost another 2 hrs in a booth. Great vacation that time.

I used to finger my wife as I drover down the hwy. She had huge orgasms knowing anyone could see her being fingered, I think she came harder that way then fucking.

Back