Public pussy fingering.

Would be so hot if my wife wore a skirt and let me finger at the bar table

Following an instruction from my most recent director of masturbation I visited the local library recently. I wore a denim skirt that buttons down the front and underneath that, stockings and suspenders with no panties. There's a table in a little corner of the first floor that has no CCTV coverage there, so it's about as safe as it can be. But before I set off I was also required to masturbate a couple of times without the pleasure of an orgasm at the end, just to set me up in the right frame of mind.

On the appointed day, when I awoke I fingered my sweet sex until I was all lovely and juicy, at that point I dipped a finger into my sticky puss like dipping a pen in an inkwell and then ran it round and round my little clit until I was about to come. But I was a good girl especially for my director, I reminded myself that this was not just about me but about pleasing him too, so I stopped myself, just.

Once I'd showered but before I dressed, whilst I was still all fresh, naked and pink I sat in a chair, legs splayed out wide and once more fingered my soft little slit until it was all gooey and I wanted to squeeze my thighs together. This time I played my bullet over my clit and only snatched it away at the very last second, leaving me panting and desperately wanting to slip it back and finish myself off. But I was stern with myself and reminded me that this was for the delight and entertainment of my director and when I came it had to be in public. So I dressed quickly, put on my coat and set off.

At the library I gathered up several larger art books, took up my favourite seat, spread the books over the table and my coat over my lap. I undid a couple of strategic buttons on my skirt and buried a hand in my pussy. My God was I wet! I looked around and in my line of sight there were two men reading newspapers, two librarians putting books back on the shelves and a woman who appeared to be knitting. Not a big crowd but enough, with the added bonus that I have to be extra specially quiet in the library.

I quickly realised I'd overdone the build up, I kept having to slow down to prevent myself from gasping or snorting each time a particularly large jolt of pleasure speared through me. This is dangerous in itself because if I go that slowly it makes my orgasm especially intense when it does finally strike and my little performances earlier had already made me super horny.

By the time I was ready to come I was bright red, my pussy was saturated and I was chewing the inside of my bottom lip to ribbons in my efforts to remain silent. My nipples were all stiff and tingly and I could feel my bumhole contracting under me, almost pulsing. Then as I exploded I had to really think about not snorting and not grinding my hips in my chair and not closing my eyes and sighing really loudly and it went on and on. I expect it was only really a few seconds but with those people around and the effort of remaining still and silent it felt like it went on forever.

Now in fantasy land I would have calmed myself, stayed right where I was and then driven myself slowly to a second gigantic public climax. In fact I jumped up, abandoned the books, scurried home and ravaged my pussy with Mr Rabbit for about half an hour, imagining that it was my director satisfying my desperate need, telling me what a good girl I had been for him and how pleased with me he was as he thrust his magnificent phallus in and out of me. I came and I came and I came, I rolled and writhed and wriggled and best of all I snorted and cried and squealed just as loudly as ever I wanted to. Now I shall have to buy some new stockings, they didn't survive and some new batteries too, they didn't survive either.
oh my! Hot, or What?!!!

One of my biggest kinks, fetishes, or turn ons. I love playing with my leaf in public and fingering someone else also.

My wife loves to be fingered in public. The car. Elevators. The movies. Her hips always rock slightly as she climaxes, whimpering.

Getting fingered in a public place is so exciting. Last week I was fingered and made to cum while watching a movie.

I've fingered a few ladies in public.

I fingered one in a movie theater and was caught. I didn't stop till she came. The onlooker was surprised and I thought she was going to turn us in. She just watched, maybe she was rubbing herself.

I've enjoyed letting my fingers do the walking in a restaurant, by a pool, In a pool, in the car (she drove), in a church, in a parking lot by the car, during a concert (made her wear a skirt no panties).

Summer isn’t my favorite season. But it is when comes to fingering girls in public.

Many a time at bars with girls wearing short shorts and loose shorts for easy access.

Would be so hot if my wife wore a skirt and let me finger at the bar table

That is super-hot!

I was fingering my wife once while driving, she was quite excited. Just as she was really getting into it, I told her we needed some wine to to bring back to the house.
We pulled into the parking lot of a small convenience store, where I asked her to remove her wet panties. I fingered her a teeny bit more, then said we should go get our wine. She tried to put her panties back on, but I kept them from her, and we went inside together.

It was so hot, just thinking that under her thin skirt, she was so wet and sloshy. :)

I’ve fingered quite a few lady friends in public too

Fingering pussy and clit in public is such a horny thing to do. I’ve been a devotee since my teens. The taboo of it intensifies the pleasure greatly. I also dared them to masterbate without my help in public to tease me.
I’ve done it in all sorts of places, from cinemas and restaurants to parties and public spaces outdoors. Occasionally we have been watched by a voyuer outdoors and in the car. It’s one of life’s great pleasures.

I returned from a well earned holiday recently where I took public pussy fingering to the next level. Across the road from my apartment complex was a rum shop that, amongst other delightful and delicious things, sold the most amazing dolphin, which before anyone gets all upset is fish not flesh, even though it's called dolphin. In addition to the locals, who were a mine of information about beaches, snorkelling and scuba diving, several other holidaymakers from my complex ate and drank there regularly. One evening I overheard an older man, who was staying in the same complex, telling his friend how he'd spotted a couple making love that afternoon and how much he'd enjoyed their inadvertent show. His friend was pretty jealous and asked enough questions for me to realise that not only were the couple staying in the same complex as us but were just along the corridor from me.

After that I kept an eye out and one evening spotted the men on their balcony in the apartment block opposite: now if I could see them they could see me and an idea blossomed. I really enjoy bringing myself to orgasm when there are lots of people around but I've always been discrete, hiding my pleasure, well that was going to change.

After that, if I happened to be in my apartment a little before lunch, I noticed that one or both men would be leaning over the rail of their balcony enjoying a beer. So on my final morning I positioned the sun lounger on my balcony where they - but as few other apartments as possible - could see it clearly and then, around eleven, stripped off, sun-screened up, donned the towelling robe provided by the complex and went to loll on the lounger. Sure enough, half an hour later the older man appeared, glass in hand: well today he was going to enjoy rather more than his beer. I slipped a hand under my robe and began fingering myself.

All the while I'd been waiting that nervous tension where your nipples feel hard and you want to mash your thighs together had been building inside of me but it was only when I felt between my lips that I discovered just how wet I was; absolutely sopping. When my finger first glided slickly over my clit I emitted a huge sigh of pleasure, I also realised that I'd need to take it easy if I were to put on a show. I toyed with my sex and kept an eye on my neighbour until I was confident that I had his full attention. Once I was sure of his interest I allowed my robe to fall apart so he could see my plump thighs with my hand rubbing between them. As he ogled, now openly, I slowly parted my legs so his view of my hairy sex was more and more graphic and also started slipping a pair of fingers inside of me in addition to teasing my clit. He must have realised I was becoming seriously aroused because my hips began to buck, the truth was I was very close to coming and I only had to alter the angle of my fingers a little or speed up a fraction and my first orgasm would explode inside of me. Being watched like that was making me randier than ever. Fortunately, what I'd been holding back for soon happened, a second head appeared peering over the rail of the balcony, his friend had joined him.

That was my cue to stand up, turn my back on them, shrug off my robe, reveal my ample round bottom, wiggle it a bit, bend right over and then resume my pose on the sun lounger now stark naked, legs splayed wide. I had one hand between my thighs fingering myself and the other teasing a very stiff nipple. I didn't last anytime at all after that, with my two watchers eyes glued upon me like that a huge orgasm soon ripped through me making me buck and writhe with pleasure, and then another and another and, well I had a lot of orgasms before I was done. All that pleasure soon had me air humping and moaning and panting and gasping, putting on a real show for my audience, I hope the guys appreciated just how turned on I had become.

And after that? I showered, dressed, finished packing, called a taxi and took off for the airport because it was time to come home and, exciting as it was, I didn't want 'consequences.'

lovely fingering

I don't often share links but this one - fingering - the sight and energy and sounds - is quite wonderful.

https://SPAMPOST/markiem0/post/f4eb9c77-8eb5-43e2-b86a-6c136b2eca22

Am wondering how much, and what appeals about this, for women especially.

Gabriel

Fuck ,

Maybe I should try this at work? I've done it in a simi public place ... Well in a pool letting the jet hit my clit as I fingered myself. Unfortunately as I was getting close to cumming some kids and a mom hopped in. I didn't want to kids to see so I stopped definitely finished when I got back to my hotel room

Maybe I should try this at work? I've done it in a simi public place ... Well in a pool letting the jet hit my clit as I fingered myself. Unfortunately as I was getting close to cumming some kids and a mom hopped in. I didn't want to kids to see so I stopped definitely finished when I got back to my hotel room

How exciting for you though, makes for a humorous story in a way.

Always wanted my wife to let someone finger her while out but she never bought into it .

I was visiting my college girlfriend’s house one Sunday afternoon. We fooled around all afternoon but couldn’t get alone long enough for either of us to get off. Her parents made us go to church with them before we headed back to school. Once church started we quickly realized there was no one sitting anywhere around us. What started as teasing her pussy under her skirt soon turned into full fledged finger fucking. She had two gushing orgasms that soaked her skirt. Luckily it had dried enough by the time church was over and dampness blended into the denim. Not my proudest moment looking back but I always have a wicked memory when I sit on the back pew at any church.

I've yet to experience something like this as of yet, but I'm sure it'll be exciting.

My experiences haven’t been as hot as those I’ve read here. But I have been fingered a few times while driving. We are always cautious of course. My favorite was spending the last hour and a half of a long car trip home being my then partner’s play thing. Laying back on the passenger seat with my legs spread and my dress hiked up to my waist I was finger fucked, had my clit rubbed and everything in between! He would make me cum then would play with my breasts while I recovered only to go back and do it again. I think I came five or six times, but honestly i was in such a sexual daze that I can’t even recall. I was nervous at first that the truckers would be able to see since they are so high up. But soon I didn’t care, it just felt too good.

My experiences haven’t been as hot as those I’ve read here. But I have been fingered a few times while driving. We are always cautious of course. My favorite was spending the last hour and a half of a long car trip home being my then partner’s play thing. Laying back on the passenger seat with my legs spread and my dress hiked up to my waist I was finger fucked, had my clit rubbed and everything in between! He would make me cum then would play with my breasts while I recovered only to go back and do it again. I think I came five or six times, but honestly i was in such a sexual daze that I can’t even recall. I was nervous at first that the truckers would be able to see since they are so high up. But soon I didn’t care, it just felt too good.

Sounds lovely. Personally I think caution is overrated...😁😈

Back