Putting on a show for him (Closed)

Steve laughed.

“Great view, isn’t it, J-P” he called to their guest.

“It’s beautiful, he answered, “just like the rest of her.”

“Now, Melissa, why don’t you stand up and turn around so J-P can have a good ogle of your front.”

“I’ve been watching you, J-P,” Steve said sternly. “You’ve been undressing Melissa with your eyes all evening. Isn’t it time to stop?”

“Well, I . . . I’m sorry,” the young man stammered in confusion. “I’ll stop.”

“You’d better.” Steve snarled, “and start undressing her with your hands.”

He laughed as he instructed J-P to step up to Melissa.

“Take off her dress, man,” he said. “Reach around. The zipper’s in the back.”

Steve smiled as their guest pressed close to his wife’s front to reach the zipper. His smile turned a bit more salacious as he watched the youngster deftly unzip the dress and then slowly and sensuously slide the straps over her shoulders to let the garment fall in a wanton heap around her ankles.

“How does she look now?” her husband asked.

J-P stepped back, his eyes wide at the sight of Melissa’s breasts held up, nipples half exposed, in the demi-bra.

“Fantastic!” was the enthusiastic reply.

“Well then, it’s time to take it off. The hooks are in the back.”

Once again their guest stepped up close to his hostess and reached to undo her bra. A step back and, once again, a garment was sensuously slipped off. Steve’s eyes were on the couple, but his hand was on the bulge in his lap.

“And now, J-P, how does she look?

A step back and the young man’s jaw fell open.

“Like a goddess,” he responded through heavy breaths.

“Knickers next. Get to it!”

J-P squatted and slipped his fingers under the waistband of Melissa’s French cut panties. Ever so slowly, savoring every inch, he drew the lace garment down over her hips, her thighs, her calves before gently lifting one leg after the other to remove her fallen dress and her knickers.

“God, that was hot,” declared Steve through his own aroused breathing.

J-P stayed in a squat, his eyes riveted on the smooth pussy he’d just uncovered.

“Leave the stockings and heels,” Steve told him. “I think that’s a real sexy look.”

The young man stood up, his eyes roaming all over Melissa’s body.

“Don’t just look, fellah,” Steve exclaimed. “Go ahead, see what she feels like."

Steve watched for a few minutes as J-P’s hands explored Melissa’s body

“You know, Sweetheart,” he said after a few minutes, “our guest has told me he finds undressing a woman one of the most erotic things a man can do. From where I sit, I can add that it’s one of the most erotic things a man can watch. And I expect you found it one of the most erotic things a woman can experience.”

He paused a moment and then continued.

“I think you should give our guest a big thank you kiss for helping you out of your clothes. And then let’s see if a woman undressing a man is as erotic. Take his clothes off - jacket, tie, shirt, everything. Don’t leave his shoes and socks, though; I don’t think that’ll be very sexy.”

Steve sat back with his drink and his hard-on to watch his wife strip their guest.

Last edited:
Melissa hadn’t wanted to stand there like a shop mannequin while Jean Paul undressed her and so after he’d removed her dress she put her arms around his neck and tried to sway provocatively for him as he removed her lingerie. It didn’t take him long to complete the task and soon she was naked save for the stockings and heels Steven had told JP to leave.

When Steve suggested he should touch her, JP ran his hands over her body feeling her body. It was nice to be explored by new hands but JP was careful not to overstep the mark. Melissa was a bit disappointed not to have her pussy felt but she couldn’t blame the young man for being a bit cautious.

Her turn came though, when Steve told them to kiss. It was no problem kissing a stranger when the stranger was attractive and polite as JP and she rubbed her body up against him while her tongue teased his. For a moment she forgot all about Steve but then she heard his voice telling her to undress JP

Melissa removed JPs jacket then pushed him back into the armchair. In one swift move she mounted him, placing her naked body in his lap then getting to work on his shirt. The couple kissed as Melissa slowly undid the shirt buttons. Then when she reached his waist she undid JPs belt and undid the remainder of the shirt buttons by reaching into his fly.

Melissa pulled apart the shirt to reveal a ripped muscular body underneath and she couldn’t help kissing his chest then teasing JOs nipples briefly.

But before long, she slid off JPs lap and knelt between his legs. Pulling down his trousers a touch revealed a pair of briefs with a cock that was begging for release. But instead Melissa teased him by taking her time removing his shoes and socks then pulling his trousers off, leaving JP with an erection that begged to be released.

“What have we got here,” Melissa giggled as she ran her finger over the outline of JPs cock, “He looks very keen to come out and play.”

Slowly she pulled down JPs brief’s to reveal the most exquisite erection she’d ever seen.

“Come and have a look at his darling,” she told Steve. “I think I’m going to enjoy having it inside me..”

Last edited:
Steve could only see his wife from behind once she straddled J-P’s lap, but her behaviour was enough to further stiffen his organ. And when she slipped between their guest’s legs to finish undressing him, Steven had to shift his seat to ease the discomfort of his restrained erection. And when Melissa called his over to have a look at J-P’s boner, he didn’t hesitate to get up for a look. And more.

“That is impressive,” he said as he laid eyes on the young man’s dick, swollen to over eight inches and the uncut foreskin drawn back by the erection.

“Nice bod, too,” he added as he ran his hand over J-P’s tight and unbelievably well-defined six-pack. “I guess I should spend more time in the gym.”

He figured his wife was pushing for some man-on-man action to stimulate her some more, and Steve was more than willing to satisfy his honey. He ran his hand up J-P’s torso to feel the tautened muscles, and finished off with a light kiss on the young man’s lips.

“You like that, don’t you, J-P?” he asked as he slid his hand back down to take hold of their guest’s throbbing dick

“Yes,” came the whispered reply.

Steve turned to his wife, Jean-Pierre’s cock still in his hand.

“It does look very tasty, dear,” he said. “Let me see.”

He leaned over and softly kissed the tip of the erect dick before sucking it between his ips and into his mouth. He swirled his tongue around the glans a few times and the raised his head from the swollen member.

“Here, Sweetheart,” he said as he pointed the cock towards her, “have a taste.”

He placed his hand behind his wife’s head to urge her forward onto their guest’s cock. After a few minutes of sucking, he pulled it from her lips.

“You wanted it inside you,” Steve said sweetly, “Let me help you with that.”

J-P continued his moans of carnal delight as Steve guided Melissa to stand and turn around, her back to the guest.

“Now sit, honey,” he said, and he guided J-P’s cock into Melissa’s cunt as she lowered herself on the lad’s lap.

“I’d like a good look at this, Steve declared as he got up and went to kneel between their legs.

J-P’s briefs were still around his knees, so Steve drew them off and got in closer to see that lovely dick pump up and down in his wife’s pussy.

Back