questions (2)

eagleyez said:
Thanks for the link Eve.

Save for a couple, Ive never heard or read the authors listed.

:rose:
I'm reading one of the "Favoritest" lit poems now.
Wow. The last line blew me away. I now fully understand the gang bang. This poet made me feel it.

A Gang Bang Haiku
by JustPlainMerrie ©

There are dicks all around me.
Some inside of me.
Cumming a lot wherever.

E-Mail Lists

I had a feedback where, for the first time, a reader asked me to put him on my e-mail list so he could be notified when I submitted a new story so he could be on the lookout for it. I didn't know that writers did that, and I suspect that if they do they do it not through Lit but via their own e-mail. Of course in my ignorance I could be wrong.

Has anyone else heard of the practice?

AsylumSeeker said:
I had a feedback where, for the first time, a reader asked me to put him on my e-mail list so he could be notified when I submitted a new story so he could be on the lookout for it. I didn't know that writers did that, and I suspect that if they do they do it not through Lit but via their own e-mail. Of course in my ignorance I could be wrong.

Has anyone else heard of the practice?

I have had a tremendous last two days so I may not be reading this right, you submit a story/poem and an e-mail is sent to some one notifying them that you have a new poem/story out at lit? curious of this feature and hello asylum~

I also did not know that you are only allowed 10 favorites in your list.

WickedEve said:
Wow. The last line blew me away. I now fully understand the gang bang. This poet made me feel it.

A Gang Bang Haiku
by JustPlainMerrie ©

Some inside of me.
Cumming a lot wherever.
Cumming a lot wherever? Must be like fire hoses going amok or something or other in that haiku :D

My Erotic Trail said:
I have had a tremendous last two days so I may not be reading this right, you submit a story/poem and an e-mail is sent to some one notifying them that you have a new poem/story out at lit? curious of this feature and hello asylum~

I also did not know that you are only allowed 10 favorites in your list.

i'm curious too asylum, never heard of that but i know a lot of my readers would like it...as it is i PM my other author friends (like MET) with links to the new stuff so they don't miss their turn to weigh in! LOL ;)

MET: you are allowed only 10 favorites in each category...ie...10 favorite authors, 10 favorite poems, 10 favorite stories... ;)

which you are taking up about half of mine with the cherokee rose series and texas tornado! LOL
as well as an author spot too!

i use it to keep up with you and goldie and Luaren H, bill dada black tulip all my favorite friends who tend to be prolific...i go to my list once a week hit each of my favorite authors names and scroll for the N's so i can go and easily vote and comment on their newest works without missing anything or making them have to take the time to message me constantly to let me know what's up and posted! LOL ;)
it works well and saves me a lot of time!
try it!
;)

LuciousBi-Writes4U said:
i'm curious too asylum, never heard of that but i know a lot of my readers would like it...as it is i PM my other author friends (like MET) with links to the new stuff so they don't miss their turn to weigh in! LOL ;)

MET: you are allowed only 10 favorites in each category...ie...10 favorite authors, 10 favorite poems, 10 favorite stories... ;)

which you are taking up about half of mine with the cherokee rose series and texas tornado! LOL
as well as an author spot too!

i use it to keep up with you and goldie and Luaren H, bill dada black tulip all my favorite friends who tend to be prolific...i go to my list once a week hit each of my favorite authors names and scroll for the N's so i can go and easily vote and comment on their newest works without missing anything or making them have to take the time to message me constantly to let me know what's up and posted! LOL ;)
it works well and saves me a lot of time!
try it!
;)

speaking of the prolific <grin...

I am going to sumbit a poem now, I will search for this feature, if it is not available it would be a great suggestion for the suggestion box.

I'm going in, cover me. <grin

WickedEve said:

A Gang Bang Haiku
by JustPlainMerrie ©

Some inside of me.
Cumming a lot wherever.

its the enthusiasm that gets to me

i can barely contain myself

My Erotic Trail said:
speaking of the prolific <grin...

I am going to sumbit a poem now, I will search for this feature, if it is not available it would be a great suggestion for the suggestion box.

I'm going in, cover me. <grin
:D thanks for the compliment i try...but i try to be prolific and good...so that is the tricky part! LOL ;)
and the poetry...well you and Blue and BD are teaching me a lot there! LOL all new to me!

yes,
it would make your life easier and mine and your PM boxes lighter if you added me to yours then scanned it weekly for the yellow N's! LOL
that's what i do with yours so i don't miss anything...
LOL

ps...pmed anna for the chocolate earlier! thanks valentine! ;)

psss....YOU KNOW I HAVE YOUR ASS COVERED AS USUAL!! SO GO FOR IT BUDDY!! LOL ;) :cool:

Last edited:
saldne said:

see you are helping out everyone... i hadn't found this nifty little list before...
i knew about the top 250 and the favorites portal but not this one... hell....MET and I are all over the list under the chain stories...i had no idea mine were rated that high! LOL

thanks for the great links!
:kiss:

LuciousBi-Writes4U said:
see you are helping out everyone... i hadn't found this nifty little list before...
i knew about the top 250 and the favorites portal but not this one... hell....MET and I are all over the list under the chain stories...i had no idea mine were rated that high! LOL

thanks for the great links!
:kiss:

I didn't see any such feature, I assume asylum meant the threads not submissions.

I did see the top list chain stories, (thanks for the finger point) I am ready for the new one <grin...I see all the bare bottom resorts made it and most of the Mirror Mirror and of course the literotica olympis that was a good idea and a great chain story, ok I am inspired <grin

Back