Recommended Erotic Sci Fi Stories

I liked Lexx, but I wouldn’t call it erotica.
I would, but then I think I was about fourteen at the time. I only caught about one episode in twenty, usually at about 2am on UK television, never had the slightest clue what was going on, but still watched absolutely rapt. I should probably sit down and watch it from episode one, but that would probably spoil it.

I would, but then I think I was about fourteen at the time. I only caught about one episode in twenty, usually at about 2am on UK television, never had the slightest clue what was going on, but still watched absolutely rapt. I should probably sit down and watch it from episode one, but that would probably spoil it.
There's a shared experience, lol. Kai... Last of the Brunnen-G. I rewatched the beginning a couple of years ago. I'm not exactly sure it's erotic, although it does have its moments. Certainly an inventive series.

So far I've done two Fantasy fan fiction series. Both were well received but readership is really low. I'm thinking of a classic scifi story for geek pride, something from the 40s or 50s. You're really writing to a niche readership

Back