RoryN's Guns-N-Stuff Thread

I admire Roryā€™s ambitious effort to copy Wat but I doubt his thread will draw the record numbers Watā€™s thread drew.
All about the crowd sizeā€¦ but I guess when you get a gathering of red armband folks togetherā€¦ it does tend to ring the alarm bell.

Maybe wear the red armband under your shirt, like you do at work (you could angle that is goes with the blue smockā€¦patriotic even). We know it makes you feel all good to have it to show your superiority.

they-have-arrived-v0-fvaq0tzfbfjd1.jpeg

Bump. Letā€™s help Roryā€™s copycat thread catch up to Watā€™s new thread. Right now Wat is crushing Rory by more than 2X.

Officials identify victims in Georgia high school shooting, say AR platform-style weapon used

The suspect -- 14-year-old Colt Gray, a student at Apalachee High School -- was encountered by officers within minutes, and he immediately surrendered and was taken into custody, the GBI said. He will be charged with murder and he will be tried as an adult, the GBI said. Gray was set to be booked on Wednesday night, according to an official.

It's not clear if any of the victims were targeted, authorities said.

Chris Hosey, the director of the GBI, said at Wednesday night's briefing that an AR-platform-style weapon was used in the incident.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnew...cident-high-school-georgia/story?id=113381873

Meanwhile, the Lit ammosexuals think it's hill-air-E-us to obsessively state again that THEIR guns did not kill them while they slept last night.

Tone deaf sociopaths...

Whereā€™s Captain Carbon Water? I thought heā€™d be posting a bunch of ā€œguns donā€™t kill peopleā€ masturbatory bullshit.

Hmmā€¦or would that be in ā€œbad tasteā€ after kids get shot in school by a ā€œweapon of war.ā€

Back