Sad News

My heart goes out to all of you. I too remember the last time he was away, ill, and the happiness of his return. A great poet, and a man with a heart for other poets.

Your memory will be treasured.

world's beauty dulled
nuance stolen from her mouth
covered in earth
quieted slowed
showed silence
wet grief
glaringly lost
tossed aside
with anger
when her voice died

five little stars
by oxalis ©

we run up
down the Ave.
dive to scoop ditch

spectral with finish
grinning beginning

wagging tails
slurring vision
in night, because of night

the heirs of night
and attitude
whom have
full light, new night
owning big huge
many million candles
occupy at last

lastly:
just us ditch sprites
so longer, never ending
in earthly dirt
or universal dust lasting
dance, reflect, genuflect
reject and move the spirit
upon wheels of ether and fire

Re: So many ppl we meet on the Net

JCSTREET said:
so many ppl

could die or
disappear
forever without us
knowing, I

always ask friends to tell
someone
my name so that
if they disappear

someone will apprise me

Carl

Carl, We think alike. When Doug fell ill two years ago, Eve put out an all points bulletin...even put his face on a milk carton with "Has anyone seen this poet?" (or something close to that) as her AV. lol...gotta love that woman! We were SO relieved when he was discovered recuperating in a hospital. That was the impetus for me to sit down, make a list of names and email addresses of some key friends on the net and gave it to a trusted friend whom I made SWEAR would send out letters if anything should happen to me. I then notified all of my friends of my action, and begged them to do the same.

This is a strange medium for relationships but they can be just as strong if not stronger than those in R/L. I encourage everyone to take action. It's hell to have someone you care for drop out of sight and not know why.

Kat :rose:

tuliphaiga.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Re: So many ppl we meet on the Net

KatPurrs said:
Carl, We think alike. When Doug fell ill two years ago, Eve put out an all points bulletin...even put his face on a milk carton with "Has anyone seen this poet?" (or something close to that) as her AV. lol...gotta love that woman! We were SO relieved when he was discovered recuperating in a hospital. That was the impetus for me to sit down, make a list of names and email addresses of some key friends on the net and gave it to a trusted friend whom I made SWEAR would send out letters if anything should happen to me. I then notified all of my friends of my action, and begged them to do the same.

This is a strange medium for relationships but they can be just as strong if not stronger than those in R/L. I encourage everyone to take action. It's hell to have someone you care for drop out of sight and not know why.

Ohhh, I forgot about the milk carton! :)

Re: Re: Re: So many ppl we meet on the Net

WickedEve said:

:kiss:

I edited my last post and inserted one of the pics Doug loved of the lake I live on. I'll show another one or two if that is appropriate. Not sure how pics are received here.

Re: Re: Re: Re: So many ppl we meet on the Net

KatPurrs said:

I edited my last post and inserted one of the pics Doug loved of the lake I live on. I'll show another one or two if that is appropriate. Not sure how pics are received here.

I'd love to see them.

:rose:

Beached....

okay...I'll upload some more....Here's another to hold you over.

Enjoy, sweetie,

beached.jpg

I remember the ones I've seen at lotus. You always taking stunning photos.

Ghost Rider

Thanks, Eve, You're pretty handy with a camera yourself girl. :) This one will probably look familiar to you too.

ghostrider.JPG

KatPurrs said:

A most gorgeous photo... and very apt for capturing a memory.

Quack

the D

Re: Re: Re: So many ppl we meet on the Net

WickedEve said:

I don't know who I would give my info to... We went thru this in chat a while ago. And the gal I gave my info to cuz she was a permanent fixture isn't around anymore... LOL Remember Lady Jayne, Ange? She met a guy here and now they live together, god bless 'em! You want it Ange? Nahhh... it might jinx you... LOL

I think I'll just give a list of the places I go to meet my pals to a friend here. Then she can let y'all know. But I plan to be directing my own exit, so I'll probably just come here and say. "Bye, y'all!!"

BooMerengue said:
I don't know who I would give my info to... We went thru this in chat a while ago. And the gal I gave my info to cuz she was a permanent fixture isn't around anymore... LOL Remember Lady Jayne, Ange? She met a guy here and now they live together, god bless 'em! You want it Ange? Nahhh... it might jinx you... LOL

I think I'll just give a list of the places I go to meet my pals to a friend here. Then she can let y'all know. But I plan to be directing my own exit, so I'll probably just come here and say. "Bye, y'all!!"

Jayne did? Wow that is wonderful news--she's a pretty delightful person; I'm so happy for her.

And you can give the info to me. My life may be jinxed in some ways at the moment, but not by you dearie.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: So many ppl we meet on the Net

Angeline said:
Jayne did? Wow that is wonderful news--she's a pretty delightful person; I'm so happy for her.

And you can give the info to me. My life may be jinxed in some ways at the moment, but not by you dearie.

Remember Artimus Fox? Yep, she sure did, and they're real happy. By jinx I only met if I give you my info you'll disappear. LOL I couldn't stand that- I need that occasional nudge, you know.

OK... my info's on its way, but if you tell anyone that my measurements are 38-25-38 or that I have a million dollars in the bank, we're through!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: So many ppl we meet on the Net

BooMerengue said:
Remember Artimus Fox? Yep, she sure did, and they're real happy. By jinx I only met if I give you my info you'll disappear. LOL I couldn't stand that- I need that occasional nudge, you know.

OK... my info's on its way, but if you tell anyone that my measurements are 38-25-38 or that I have a million dollars in the bank, we're through!

They are? You do? (And we are not through either--I think we're stuck with each other at this point, having outlasted well...others.)

:heart:

Well, honey? You know they are!! And of course I do! Would I say anything less here on the web?? I am fuckin GORGEOUS! and rich and smart and sexy and athletic and highly educated... all that stuff. And when I chat I wear only the finest corsets and/or leather with 6" fuck mes!!

Annnnd... I have a bridge for sale! Tadaaa!!!

Yes. We are friends now forever and I am very glad of that. It's good to have a few givens in one's life and you are one of mine.

*falling on the chaise dramatically weeping and patting my eyes with a victorian hanky...

im so sorry

WickedEve said:
I didn't get anything
i feel like i just stepped into something i wish i hadn't ..thought about just leaving,but hadn't the heart for that either, i didn't even know him, although i just read some of his poetry..there are no words ..but i'm sorry for ur loss..his poetry is beautiful, his soul lives on in them words. again i'm so sorry

Back