Scrawney’s dark corner of erotic filth.

tumblr_nuh2dkXzTZ1suwqt6o1_500.gifv

b4d29b5bcfc9efaa7eb5100de29d99f90ec74d45.jpg

Deep down, she knew that nothing terrible would happen to her. That only he could take care of her. Only he will give her that hope and desire to be needed. Only he is able to serve and obey ... That his hands on her body are what she wants most of all. And the pain she took from him is the most precious happiness.

tumblr_pdv4xlfbte1vn6weq_400.gifv

Don't be gentle with her, she wants to be manhandled, she craves to be be taken hard, show her who's in charge

tumblr_pgpo5rFslM1vq3lr9_500.gifv

“Ride that fucking cock!” I growled.
I gripped her hair and her breast and barked orders at her.
“Don’t you fucking stop. Make me cum up in that pussy!”

tumblr_inline_p7grbvDm1A1sc1swq_500.gifv

And after? After you have cried out in brutal orgasm the third time, helpless, tied, my hand hovering over your heat, wet with your juices, your back arched in anticipation and unbelief in your own sensuality, in the animal lust in you, somehow still unslaked, your pussy still tender, rising to my touch, so sensitive it trembles at the slightest touch, never mind the mix of tender and terrible, the insistent pressure on a clit so sensitive the lightest touch makes you writhe.

tears run down your cheeks< your mouth open, unsure whether to scream or whimper, to cry out or beg, unable any longer to form words as we both sense it rising in you one more time, my fingers now inexorably slow, tender, teasing, each touch bringing you close, oh so close, each touch driving you near the edge of madness and lust,

until…..

Back