Scrawney’s dark corner of erotic filth.

52ec6e690ca94ada35f63f1dd912e756dbcf50d0.jpg

No ...not yet.....I want to you to taste yourself on your fingers and tell me how you taste

Wow.... 😍 Thank you so much for your kind words, they are truly appreciated.
I hope you continue to adore the filth here 🙂

Wow.... 😍 Thank you so much for your kind words, they are truly appreciated.
I hope you continue to adore the filth here 🙂
Speaking for myself, I absolutely will! Most of your posts feel like you’re reading my mind, so I’ll definitely be following along from here on out—bring on the filth!!!! 😍

3139d0cd152e59325439a00f80a9395c183cdbae.gifv

This is probably my favourite image/gif right now.

The way she is beautifully restrained, how she is positioned face down on the bed and unable to move but somehow you get a feeling there is an expression of pure bliss on her face, the way he is controling it all by the tight grip on her ankles pulling her onto him and probably growling all sorts of filthy words to her as he fucks her mind just as deep as he is actually fucking her.

I can not tell you how true this statement is. Probably the statement that applies to almost every, if not all, regular readers on LIT as our imaginations being used to create a desired reality that may never be realized. But may we never give up exploring and sharing ourselves to find our truth, and shed light into the dark corner we were told to stay away from.

Back