Scrawney’s dark corner of erotic filth.

tumblr_p8gfvqyqD11vadnjso1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oalw3wly7I1vyuv2vo1_1280.gif

Look at those eager holes, little one. Look how much they want it. You see that? They’re practically talking to me. Begging my cock. Fighting each other for its attention. You can tell them they don’t need to worry. They’re both going to get a turn. They’ll both enjoy my cock tonight. Stretching them out, filling them up, releasing deep inside each one of those tight little holes. You just keep them right there for me, little one, keep them eager and waiting. You keep that mouth open too. I don’t want that pretty mouth to think it’s gonna get left out of the fun.

tumblr_oalw3wly7I1vyuv2vo1_1280.gif

Look at those eager holes, little one. Look how much they want it. You see that? They’re practically talking to me. Begging my cock. Fighting each other for its attention. You can tell them they don’t need to worry. They’re both going to get a turn. They’ll both enjoy my cock tonight. Stretching them out, filling them up, releasing deep inside each one of those tight little holes. You just keep them right there for me, little one, keep them eager and waiting. You keep that mouth open too. I don’t want that pretty mouth to think it’s gonna get left out of the fun.

Well fuck! That's hot! ❤

Back