Scrawney’s dark corner of erotic filth.

tumblr_p1lo02zeE01wkiltuo1_1280.gif

tumblr_pmpzrp4HYz1sncut5_640.jpg

……..even the strongest girl needs her hands bound together and eyes blindfolded, heightening her senses as her man moves slowly around the room…….every rustle of his jeans and breath he takes rings heavily in her ears…….her legs dangle off the edge of the bed, toes barely touching the floor, suspended in a time of vulnerability, waiting for his touch…….the minutes tick loudly in her head as her heartbeat pounds and the anticipation builds…….he smiles, licking his lips watching her squirm……..she’s so strong in all that she does but her weakness is him ~ his words, his smell, his hands, his mind…….he leans over her, just above her mound and breathes in her scent……….

tumblr_inline_pryrvwR7oT1sc1swq_540.jpg

When our eyes meet.
Something smolders.

No matter if we are in public,
or someplace far more intimate.

The eyes know.

tumblr_inline_pr3i6nzDZQ1sc1swq_640.jpg

Your skin.
So perfect.
Soft.
Ivory white and silken.
Lovely in its helplessness,
in its surrender.

Soon, the whip will fall.
Its leather lash will cut red welts,
swollen, harsh and tender.
You will cry and cry out
as you became raw,
and even more,

beautifully
mine.

104915a36023f5b15e1ee4be95d8a3929f3e3ce5.gif

That's it beautiful, keep playing with yourself, get yourself really wet for me, I'm not in the mood to be gentle tonight.

d11a36b3737daa91086a5935abdadc12e0f625aa.gif

……..even the strongest girl needs her hands bound together and eyes blindfolded, heightening her senses as her man moves slowly around the room…….every rustle of his jeans and breath he takes rings heavily in her ears…….her legs dangle off the edge of the bed, toes barely touching the floor, suspended in a time of vulnerability, waiting for his touch…….the minutes tick loudly in her head as her heartbeat pounds and the anticipation builds…….he smiles, licking his lips watching her squirm……..she’s so strong in all that she does but her weakness is him ~ his words, his smell, his hands, his mind…….he leans over her, just above her mound and breathes in her scent……….

So very much this!

tumblr_inline_pr3i6nzDZQ1sc1swq_640.jpg

Your skin.
So perfect.
Soft.
Ivory white and silken.
Lovely in its helplessness,
in its surrender.

Soon, the whip will fall.
Its leather lash will cut red welts,
swollen, harsh and tender.
You will cry and cry out
as you became raw,
and even more,

beautifully
mine.

Gah!!

Ugh.. Just ugh.

I love this. This is perfect.
tumblr_oqfxm2TJCi1tmpmafo1_1280.gif

Let me feed that hungry mouth of yours.

Pretty please!:heart:

tumblr_plxfjtMgo01xhnns8o1_1280.gif

Even though I've told her to keep still or she will get a spanking she continues to tease...... naughty minx!

Back