Scrawney’s dark corner of erotic filth.

tumblr_pdduxdRjwR1v0c0kgo1_1280.gif

tumblr_pln2hm4Eol1v7epty_1280.gif

I love how horny and needy you get, baby girl! You say you just want to cuddle and kiss but soon I feel you gently start to grind. Trying to be subtle at first so daddy won’t notice. I can hear your breath speeding up, your heart beating faster! I slip my hand down to your perfect little ass and press you harder against me. Letting you know it’s ok. You moan softly and grind harder! Soon your needy grinding and squirming has me so hard for you! I know you can feel it because your pressing your little throbbing clit hard against my shaft and rubbing hungrily! Your little arms wrapped around me, your face buried in against my neck! Your hot breath coming in gasps and moans as you squirm and grind and pleasure yourself! Are you going to cum for daddy, baby girl? Cum just like this? Humping daddy’s hard cock through your panties? I can imagine how wet you are, your panties soaked! My horny little baby girl! Daddy’s little slut! Aching and needy for release! Go ahead baby, I whisper to you as your whole body quivers! Cum for daddy! You have my permission! Show me what a horny little girl you are! Cum for me and I promise daddy will peel those dripping little panties off and fill you full of my throbbing cock and cum! Show me what a horny little slut you are for me and I will fuck you senseless!

tumblr_pln2hm4Eol1v7epty_1280.gif

I love how horny and needy you get, baby girl! You say you just want to cuddle and kiss but soon I feel you gently start to grind. Trying to be subtle at first so daddy won’t notice. I can hear your breath speeding up, your heart beating faster! I slip my hand down to your perfect little ass and press you harder against me. Letting you know it’s ok. You moan softly and grind harder! Soon your needy grinding and squirming has me so hard for you! I know you can feel it because your pressing your little throbbing clit hard against my shaft and rubbing hungrily! Your little arms wrapped around me, your face buried in against my neck! Your hot breath coming in gasps and moans as you squirm and grind and pleasure yourself! Are you going to cum for daddy, baby girl? Cum just like this? Humping daddy’s hard cock through your panties? I can imagine how wet you are, your panties soaked! My horny little baby girl! Daddy’s little slut! Aching and needy for release! Go ahead baby, I whisper to you as your whole body quivers! Cum for daddy! You have my permission! Show me what a horny little girl you are! Cum for me and I promise daddy will peel those dripping little panties off and fill you full of my throbbing cock and cum! Show me what a horny little slut you are for me and I will fuck you senseless!

Wow. Love! ❤❤

Not even going to quote any today as too many are too good to pick one. But fuck, thank you, your posts always make me smile and my imagination hit overdrive....

Not even going to quote any today as too many are too good to pick one. But fuck, thank you, your posts always make me smile and my imagination hit overdrive....

You are much more than welcome Ginlover, I'm glad you are enjoying the thread. :rose:

tumblr_ps6yg7kOuH1we28ma_1280.gif

On your knees beautiful...........
Open your mouth wide......

tumblr_ps6yg2VTtD1we28ma_1280.gif

Mmmmmmm......yes,
GOOD GIRL.

I know this but s a repost but I'm not sorry, just look at it,
How can it not be reposted.

tumblr_pgrhrzoNv51u29nmmo1_1280.gif

Back