Seek Intelligent Filthy-Minded Sluts for Degradation Humiliation and Use as Cunt Meat

P-M-U-B for deviancy and systematic search for the most dignified respectable cultured conservative stylish superior highest-class lady who has admitted a need to be used as an uninhibited vulgar depraved cheap filthy inferior lowest-class whore.

P-M-U-B for deviancy and systematic search for the most dignified respectable cultured conservative stylish superior highest-class lady who has admitted a need to be used as an uninhibited vulgar depraved cheap filthy inferior lowest-class whore.

Now this is some odd dedication.

When I saw the title and how many replies it had gotten I thought to myself "wow, I guess there are a surprising number of women on here who want to be used that way" but now I see it's 90ish % bumping. Now there are probably quite a few women on here that like the idea but no doubt they've been scared away.

As someone noted earlier OP, you state that one of the rules for the person you are looking for is to not use acronyms and you've been using the same one over and over again.

If you're looking to demand respect from an "intelligent filthy-minded slut for degradation humiliation and use as cunt meat" you might want to start respecting your own rules first.

Dollie

P-M-U-B for deviancy, filthiest female with gigantic hanging saggy tits and a huge loose hairy cunt.
Some say my tits are large but they don't sag. I lost points for that.
Being old with a bald pussy, which you'd prefer called cunt, my old pussy is tighter than ever. Three more lost points.:mad:

P-M-U-B for deviancy, depravity, freaky filthy females, enormous heavy hanging saggy tits and huge hairy loose leaking cunts.
So far the only times my pussy, yes pussy, leaks is when over filled with semen.:cattail:

P-M-U-B for deviancy and systematic search for high-class refined dignified respectable proper posh lady craving no limits treatment as low-class trashy filthy worthless cheap common cunt.
I've never been called high-classed but I'm trashy. I don't even qualify for cheap since I'm not a whore and have never charged money.
My husband and male friends have never called my pussy common.
I didn't PM because I don't meet your wild expectations. However I'll bet you're fun at parties.:caning:

I do like dogs, cats, horses, men and other animals. I pet them but don't have sex with animals, except the human male kind if clean and neat. No toilet play or poop. The only shit i care about is that which we spread on Lit., sort of Lit shit.
I rarely use filthy words unless around bikers, Sailers, or men desperate to feel secure. Other than that I don't give a flyin fuck about your demands. I am woman. I have feelings.

By the way I was forced to reply so I am feeling degraded and humiliated.:eek:

Sincerely MsDollie:rose:

Last edited:
Penis Micro, Uber Balls?

Like... a description?

I just came here to say Hi to you! :cattail:

DON'T BE SO RIDICULOUS!!!!

Be serious, it clearly means pistachio mixup underused balaclava.

He's yet to explain after all this time of repeating it over and over.

DON'T BE SO RIDICULOUS!!!!

Be serious, it clearly means pistachio mixup underused balaclava.

He's yet to explain after all this time of repeating it over and over.

That sounds way tastier than my interpretive acronym.

That sounds way tastier than my interpretive acronym.

Indeed, I love the texture of woollen balaclava's in my teeth and the taste of unwashed mattress it brings really makes my day.

We put more thought into what his acronym means that the OP put into the thread.

Indeed, I love the texture of woollen balaclava's in my teeth and the taste of unwashed mattress it brings really makes my day.

We put more thought into what his acronym means that the OP put into the thread.

We have!
Not bad for "cuntmeat" and a newb!

P-M-U-B for deviancy (θα πρέπει να είναι προφανές) and systematic search for the most dignified respectable cultured conservative stylish superior highest-class lady who has freely admitted a need to be used as an uninhibited vulgar depraved cheap filthy inferior lowest-class whore.

I'm going to continue the game of guessing what P-M-U-B means for as long as the OP continues to go without explaining what it means and using it hypocritically.

I went down to the town hall yesterday and was awarded the ponzy medal for ubiquitous ballsacks, or the PMUB award.

Wait, we just got this shit ramped up to the next level. In the last update by the OP they included a bit of text (θα πρέπει να είναι προφανές) which when translated to English means it should be evident. This means that the OP is actually bothering to read the comments and so is aware of the fact that he's continuing to use it when people have pointed out that he's a hypocrite.

Of course the meaning of something is evident to the person that creates it, so yes OP evident to you and to no one else.

Last edited:
P-M-U-B for deviancy (θα πρέπει να είναι προφανές) and systematic search for the most dignified respectable cultured conservative stylish superior highest-class lady who has freely admitted a need to be used as an uninhibited vulgar depraved cheap filthy inferior lowest-class whore.

Yawn.

I like ours better.

I'm going to continue the game of guessing what P-M-U-B means for as long as the OP continues to go without explaining what it means and using it hypocritically.

I went down to the town hall yesterday and was awarded the ponzy medal for ubiquitous ballsacks, or the PMUB award.

Wait, we just got this shit ramped up to the next level. In the last update by the OP they included a bit of text (θα πρέπει να είναι προφανές) which when translated to English means it should be evident. This means that the OP is actually bothering to read the comments and so is aware of the fact that he's continuing to use it when people have pointed out that he's a hypocrite.

Of course the meaning of something is evident to the person that creates it, so yes OP evident to you and to no one else.

I thought the words were from Mordor.

I thought the words were from Mordor.

Again with your ridiculousness Farawyn, it's clearly Daedric.

Not sure what it is but the OP having a giant iron rod up his arse (and not in a kinky way) is enough for me to keep this going until he submits/admits.

Private Message Up the Butt?

Pineapple, mulberry, upside-down bunt-cake?

According to Urban Dictionary PMUB is something that you say when you're bumping a thread that's already been bumped but... there are a few problems with that:

1) The only source that seems to list that as the meaning is Urban Dictionary, so "should be evident" really? the page doesn't even say what it stands for. UD being the same site that says that "butt fuck egypt" apparently means really far, nothing on there is evident unless you were previously aware of what it meant.

2) He said it from the 3rd post onwards with the 2nd post not being a bump but instead being more information, so he isn't even using it properly if he's going by the meaning on UD that fits.

He's using it hypocritically, incorrect and repeatedly despite being told that he's a hypocrite.

What's down right hilarious to me is that by spamming it over and over trying to seem serious he's coming across like a prostitute with a previous customer shouting in his face when he's trying to sell himself by spreading lies to a new customer. He just needs to look in a mirror to find what he's after :)

P-M-U-B for deviancy (αν είσαι έξυπνος θα πρέπει να είναι προφανές) and systematic search for the most dignified respectable cultured conservative stylish superior highest-class lady who has freely admitted a need to be used as an uninhibited vulgar depraved cheap filthy inferior lowest-class whore.

Back