Seeking more knowledge...

Well, damn...

Thank you Persephone36, I know he is searching for himself, he didn't have much of a chance to be himself most of his childhood and early adulthood and I think because I've lived so much in such a short time he found comfort in that. I want to continue to challange him as a friend because he has the potential to do great things in his life. He is by far one of the most intellegent and caring people I have ever met, and I know he will meet a woman who deserves him eventually.

...so much for being mysterious.. ;)

Okay, I guess I don't have to talk ABOUT her anymore, now that she's made her way into the forums... I guess reading over my shoulder just wasn't cutting it.. :)

Thank you for the compliment, hun, sounds like we both can get a lot of good from here. And see? I told you how cool Perse was... :D

I hope Wanderer finds a woman who is right for him. And I wish you *all* the best with your Dom! Both you and Wanderer obviously have so much to offer others. :)

Funny, I hear The Wanderer wants to find that, too.. ;)

Re: Re: Wanderer

Ebonyfire said:

. . . that never works because it is next to impossible to change your basic nature. You are who you are. YOu can choose to change some aspects of behaviour but not your basic nature.

So it is best to find someone who is complements your nature not opposes it. That is another reason I, as a Domme choose my subs so very carefully.

Ebony

Excellent point, Ebony! I concur.

Re: Re: Where are you........

artful said:

<-----------------Here! :rose:

I have won 2- count em- TWO backgammon tourneys this week. Am I scarin' ya yet?
LMAO
Rose:heart:

Re: Re: Re: Where are you........

A Desert Rose said:

I have won 2- count em- TWO backgammon tourneys this week. Am I scarin' ya yet?
LMAO

Yep,...I am scared. Sooo,...gimme directions, (I haven't played in years),...where do ya play,...how do I get there,...you will have to lead me like a blindfolded sub,...are ya ready?
:rose:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Where are you........

artful said:

Yep,...I am scared. Sooo,...gimme directions, (I haven't played in years),...where do ya play,...how do I get there,...you will have to lead me like a blindfolded sub,...are ya ready?
:rose:

Nothing will give me more pleasure. LMAO. Soon as I am available for game, I will PM you. I have another tourney in 15 mins. so it will be after that. But believe me, it will be fun to take you on. lol. Bet you will beat me, too. Happens to me all too frequently when I play "rusty" players- they get all the dice. :)

ahem..KNOW your Role..

I believe that "I "am spose to be the blindfolded -sub around here
hmmm :devil:

Re: ahem..KNOW your Role..

Artful's dream said:
I believe that "I "am spose to be the blindfolded -sub around here
hmmm :devil:

I would really like you and Art to see this game site. I think there are games there you two would enjoy playing together. Hope to show it to you both soon.

re:Rose

Sounds like fun sweety,care to post a link or pm me oe? hMmm?:D :heart: :rose:

Back