Seen upskirts

7622145b3acca437791bfaf4084798a7.md.jpg
Nice bottom

I used to work from home and had my office in a basement bedroom with a large egress window. The next door neighbors were a younger couple. He was a bit of a jerk, but she was sweet and we talked fairly frequently since we were both home during the day. She was a very slim young lady with small boobs and rather obviously didn't wear a bra most of the time.

One day, I was working at my desk and looked up when I noticed movement outside my window. Jenn had come around from the back of her house and was standing just a few feet from me. From her angle, she wouldn't have been able to see my face, but I'm pretty sure she would have been able to see that I was in the office below her.

Sorry...not sure what happened. Here is the rest of the story.

Jenn was wearing loose khaki shorts and I was able to see well up her legs. Finally, she moved a little bit and I had a quick, but perfect, view of her pantyless pussy.
So hot…. thanks for sharing.

Those shorts and hot pants always get my mind going, but never was as lucky as you so far

Love hearing people's experiences on this. I had a wonderful experience in a Square in Perpignan years ago. Sitting under the shade I was straight across from a women with her young daughter. When she got settled with a drink for them both and a book for the daughter to colour on, she looked over and saw me looking at her. After a few minutes she looked again, smiled and parted her legs to give me a clear view up her dress with no panties on, pussy clearly in view including a neatly trimmed landing strip. Went on for a while, then we both nodded a knowing smile to each other and went on our separate ways. So hot.
Such a great experience… not sure I would have been able to resist to approach her in some way or to follow her and engage her in a conversation on the beautiful views in the park 😉

As much as I love the pictures, I much more enjoy reading the different experiences that have been shared at the beginning of the thread - which was also the initial theme of this thread.

Looking forward to many more experiences being shared… will also add some of mine later.

PLEASE KEEP SHARING EXPERIENCES 🙏 (not only pictures from the web)
I used to work for several years with a very cute blonde. She was a few years younger than me and absolutely gorgeous, with a tight, firm body. Perky boobs, a ripe little bum and long legs that I fantasized about licking from bottom to top. She was a total lust I object for me and I used to regularly masturbate as I thought about fucking her.
I then got an offer of a new job and handed in my notice but on my last day the team held a goodbye lunch for me at work in the canteen. We all ate and drank and chatted and then as I was was bending down to pick up a dropped napkin I looked up to see her sitting opposite me, but her legs were spread and I could see all the way up her skirt to her black thong between her pale thighs. It was the best leaving present I got that day!

I used to work for several years with a very cute blonde. She was a few years younger than me and absolutely gorgeous, with a tight, firm body. Perky boobs, a ripe little bum and long legs that I fantasized about licking from bottom to top. She was a total lust I object for me and I used to regularly masturbate as I thought about fucking her.
I then got an offer of a new job and handed in my notice but on my last day the team held a goodbye lunch for me at work in the canteen. We all ate and drank and chatted and then as I was was bending down to pick up a dropped napkin I looked up to see her sitting opposite me, but her legs were spread and I could see all the way up her skirt to her black thong between her pale thighs. It was the best leaving present I got that day!
Nice… you think she did it on purpose?! Or a real accidental flash?

Can’t wait to hear more of those sexy real life encounters. 🤩

Nice… you think she did it on purpose?! Or a real accidental flash?

Can’t wait to hear more of those sexy real life encounters. 🤩
I think an accident, but I do enjoy the fantasy that it was my goodbye present! She was a little flirt and it is possible she flashed me on purpose.

A few years ago, MrsStromer and I were walking around one of the trendy neighborhoods in Baltimore. As we passed a restaurant with outdoor seating, we noticed a very attractive Asian woman wearing a fairly sheer shirt and was clearly braless, her dark nipples visible through the shirt. When she noticed us looking and seeing MrsStromer was braless as well, she smiled, turned in her chair and gave us a view up her skirt showing us her shaved pussy. We both smiled in appreciation and moved on.

My story involves a Religious school you’ve heard of. I was following a beautiful blonde girl back to the dorm areas. The school mandates that skirts must be knee length but for those graced with a beautiful large rear and obviously the back of the skirt can ride up more Anyways, outside of one of the dorm areas was a steep staircase up a hill. Lots of stairs means lots of swaying and if you held back by 15 steps or so you’d get a few all the way to the top. Needless to say I can still remember those beautiful cheeks wrapped in a pink lace bikini brief 10 years later.

Same school but a down blouse story was my professor who gave me several good views without her knowing. Older lady in her late 50s. Very traditional cream lace bras.

Back