Sexting/chat

What does everyone use for sexting, and online play? We love the forums but the response time while feeling frisky results in lots of missed opportunities. We're just looking for ways to increase our fun thanks
Lit Chat, secondary email, Skype. I don’t really sext often, I find it awkward with most people. But I use those to chat with people from here

GChat, no one asks for Skype here anymore, Signal, WhatsApp, FB Messenger. Sometimes a person doesn't have anything you do so plain old email still works.

I used to be on Kik.

Very easy to block anyone if it doesn't work out, that's true.

What does everyone use for sexting, and online play? We love the forums but the response time while feeling frisky results in lots of missed opportunities. We're just looking for ways to increase our fun thanks
I’ve used kik in the past but haven’t enjoyed it. Still looking

I use chat on here bit open to kik. Kik is filled with pop ups but i have sent pics and videos. I chatted with another guy last night and we started sharing taboo thoughts and posting vids of us masturbating. I was so worked up but Im also open to PMs on here albeit a little cumbersome

Back