Sexually frustrated 38 yo attractive female

laughter

hmmm, had to be Wednesday evening, late when I was in lit's chat and someone was trying to talk me into giving them my phone number so they could phone me

I'll do them for you

To quote one of the lyrics from one of Joe's songs, let me say this. " Lady...I wanna do...all of the things that your man won't do. I'll do them for you." Now how does that sound. I aim to please and pleasuring is what I enjoy best. Please see my post on 6-17-01, then drop me a line.:p

HI

Hiya my name is farooq and i am 19 year old student looking for sum1 older to chat with and maybe i was wondering if we could get to gether on the net and chat. could u reply once u log on thanx.

Hi Selena,
Love your refreshingly honest profile. I love to 'cyber' and would love to share fantasies, dreams, hopes and desires with you. I am 42, male, English (Living in NC) and divorced. I love being naughty and role playing. I feel that life is too short to mess with boring people and you definately don't apply to that category. I hope we can connect and perhaps develop some really good cyber loving. I love to help with the fantasies of other people and believe that you and i could have a sexually fulfilling relationship. I can act as any one you desire and no subject is taboo. Please reply even if its to say "No thanks". Hope you can find time for me.
Take care and hope to hear from you soon

Jason:p

hi selene!

Hi Selene, I'm Tim also from the South.......46/m/210 lbs. blue eyes brown hair....would like to get to know you....I've been told I'm good at cybering....would like to make you laugh....and cum at the same time!.....email me at islandcaler01@aol.com

Back