shaved

sexylilmissie said:
I am shaved and honestly I wouldnt have it any other way.

Actually I have been giving serious thought to checking into laser hair removal so I dont have to worry about it anymore and also dont have to deal with stubble, rasor burn etc but I dont know if there is anybody who will do it all or even if it would be safe enough to have it done.

Any thoughts on that?

Yes, if you find out, let me know cause I will be right behind ya!

Ebonyfire

My guy likes shaved cuase he does not like to get hair in his teeth. LOL

Eb

Shaved makes you feel very sexy...I love it.
But the most sensual thing is for that someone
to help you shave it. My first shaving was
from a partner I was with for the first time.
That had to be the biggest turn on of the
night for us both. He could hardly finish
before he had his tongue buried deep
in me. MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm
the memories....

soft kisses,
Whspr

silencer said:
Oh! and what about the women...
Do you like men shaved too?

Actually my guy is NOT shaved! I have asked him not to...EVER!

It is because I love his bush. The scent, the hair texture, the color (very black) the arrangement. It really turns me on. Sometimes, I just bury my face it !

EB

While I prefer shaved, I appreciate a well groomed pussy....especially around the lips and the clit....

And whatever we do, let us never go back to the 70's style of pubic hair....Yikes!!!

shaved men

I have not had hair in my crotch in 6 years and I love it. I get a kick out of it when I go to my doctor, because she is a nice looking woman. She tries not to stare but can't help it.

I am shaved and love it,so does my hubby. When I need a shave all I have to do is ask hubby and he will gladly help me out. He has even shaved for me but is not crazy about when it grows back.
I will have to check into the epil-stop. Does it work as well as the commercials claim it does?

Re: shaved men

Bartdude78 said:
I have not had hair in my crotch in 6 years and I love it. I get a kick out of it when I go to my doctor, because she is a nice looking woman. She tries not to stare but can't help it.

That is so true! a shved crotch sort of draws the eye. Especially if the euqipment is nice. I am not talking size either.

EB

whspr said:
Shaved makes you feel very sexy...I love it.
But the most sensual thing is for that someone
to help you shave it. My first shaving was
from a partner I was with for the first time.
That had to be the biggest turn on of the
night for us both. He could hardly finish
before he had his tongue buried deep
in me. MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm
the memories....

soft kisses,
Whspr

Absolutely. I am not married but I have a male submissive who shaves me, and it is great fun. His attention to detail is very good. And he knows that soon he will get to worship what he is shaving. LOL He is motivated to do a good job.

EB

Re: shaved men

Bartdude78 said:

Though I admit to not always shaving, when I have no GF, I love to be shaved, and I always insist on my lady being shaved. Of course I gladly do it for her!

Same question: Do any of the epil-products work without irritation?

Being shaved...............

I love being shaved, so much better the feel of making love or to be eaten...........with a man it would be better if he was to or at lease trim.;) :p ;)

help please

Ok, first of all, thank you for this thread - there was one about men shaving and I tried to get some advice, but not much luck.

I shaved all the way! - long story short, I didn't start out to do it, but all of a sudden, there I was. Now it's a few days later, and I'm noticing that the stubble on my lips is soft, but the upper part is coarser and has razor burn and ingrowns. :( Does it get better? What kind of razors/cream/gel/moisturizer, etc do you use??? I did it for visual appeal, but now I want to stay under the covers and in complete darkness. My husband loved it the first night, but after the razor burn showed up, it was really too sore to get cozy. Then it itched, and now I look like a plucked chicken.

Thanks in advance for any advice! <scratch>
VBG

itching

Well I would have to say that it does get better over time-I remember my first time and all the hassle afterward but now its not to bad.

as for what to do, about the only suggestion I have is try a little baby oil to try and keep the skin moister.

For next time now that the major growth is gone perhaps you might try a hair removal cream

Shaved

Shaved is the only way to be.......I love being hairless. My boyfriend requires it as he says but what he doesn't understand is that I like it now that I've done it. To keep up with his ego I go along with "I do it because it is required" As for why....well he says for him it is something no one else has ever had since I had hair before I met him. Works for me.......it is a turn on even for me. What turns me on the most is when he shaves me. This always leads to wild, hot sex afterwards. I have to admit that I like it too ....... I prefer it shaved while masturbating.

Gotta say I love the requirement and if he comes up with any more I will be sure to explore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've always shaved I can't stand to feel hair on my pussy. Now I have started waxing the pain isn't that bad and it lasts for so long. I have a shapes fetish where I'll get everything waxed but leave a little star or heart...

Steph

I have been shaving for about 2 years, my wife loves it. I don't think I can let it grow back all the way, feels too good. Skin on skin.

llee69 said:

Maybe the new fad is hairsuit in California, and that is where they did the research?

Hmmm...and you don't think anyone from California comes here or reads these or might take exception to comments like this? Proof positive that a keyboard in the hands of some people only ends up with them putting their feet firmly in thier own mouths.

And, yes, I do shave - as do the overwhelming number of California women that I know. It might help to get out of the midwest every now and then and truly experience life on the "outside".

:rolleyes:

Hey Very Bad Girl

Don't get discouraged!

My wife has shaved off and on for 4 years, she will let it grow back from time to time, she thinks I get bored with it and she likes to surprise me with her new shaven pussy. As of now, she shaves in the shower every day, first her legs then around her lips, above her clit. She does leave a small patch right on top. Looks great!!

After each shave she applies alot of lotion or oil. I think the longer you keep it shaved the better it will look and feel. Just make sure your razor is very sharp and BE CAREFULL! My wife still has a scar from where she got a little too close!

Back