Short Shorts

7DMsei1.png

She knows exactly how to get round Daddy! 😈

I don't have a pic to share, but I just have to tell this story...

I was 17 years old -- don't panic, this isn't about sex! -- and it was the 4th of July. My town has a parade, fireworks, and everything else, including races and other games on the school grounds.

I looked really good back then (not that I don't still look pretty good now): firm B-cups, a narrow waist, a full, shapely ass, and athletic legs.

I was wearing a thin, white cropped tank top over a red sports bra and, of course, short shorts -- raggedy denim in this case that were close to but not really Daisy Dukes.

My boyfriend wanted to do the three legged race, and I obliged. Runners slipped their inside legs into a burlap sack, as opposed to tying those legs together with a binding, which can lead to twisted ankles in a fall.

My BF said we really needed to run as one, which meant holding on tightly. Most couples just "hug" their partner's waist, but my BF had a better idea.

He reached around my waist and slipped his thumb into the belt loop of my short shorts right over my hip. My arms weren't long enough to reach his hip, so I took the same action with the loop over his buttock cheek.

The starter pistol sounded, and with our families and friends rooting from the sidelines, we were off!

He was absolutely right about how well we moved together, as a single person. Within just a few steps, I realized that I was barely touching there ground.

We actually won the Adult race, beating out some 20 or so other couples, half of whom fell or didn't otherwise finish. We received a gift card for $5 or something like that.

When we finished and turned back, all of our friends and family were just dying of laughter. My BF thought it was just happiness for our victory. It wasn't.

Someone had recorded it all from near the staring line, zooming in as our distance from them increased. They showed it to us, and oh so obviously, you can see the entirety of my outside butt cheek and most of the inner one as my BF's eagerness to win had him practically lifting me off my feet to run down the course, causing my ass to say "howdy" to the world.

🎵 She wears short shorts, I wear t-shirts, she's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers

3,736 could almost be one of our very own Litsers. I don;t think it is, but the appearance is very close.

Back