Short Shorts

16906757_1881350815433115_7733703209088188416_n.jpg

Oh so perfect !

A Short Shorts Short Story

Great to see the thread still going strong after all this time. I'm here to tell a story.

There was this time once when my girlfriend (my now current wife) and I didn't expect to see each other during the day because we had other plans. But for whatever reason, our plans didn't work out and we didn't have anything to do, so my girlfriend invited me over to her apartment. It wasn't my first time there nor the first time that we had sex.

My girlfriend's a petite but curvy woman and with great tits and ass.

When she answered the door, she wore (and I remember this clearly), a yellow tanktop and white short shorts. The white short shorts was something she wore to jog on a morning or just to lounge around and was short and tight enough that her ass was starting to spill from the bottom. I knew then and there that I was going to fuck her that day.

One moment that I will always remember from the day was to get her to stand against the wall as though she was being frisked and stick her shorts-clad ass. I probably spent the better part of the next 15 minutes just worshipping her. Kissing my way up and down her legs, sticking my face into her ass and crotch and eating her pussy from behind through her shorts.

By the end of the 15 minutes my then-girlfriend was so turned on she was shaking and we haven't even taken our clothes off yet.

That proved to be our hottest sex session in the time that we've been together.

I was at the church easter egg hunt yesterday. Saw some very nice sets off short shorts. One young lady with dark skin had some black shorts thwt were clinging to her crotch in the heat.

Back