Short Shorts

F57pExO.jpeg

Reminds me that I made my own cutoffs last year and to say they were short is an understatement lol!
My cheeks were hanging out as well as other parts at times lol!
I ran out to the store with them on, forgetting how short they were, and a group of young guys actually said that I needed to shave to wear those shorts. I shouted over my shoulder as I walked past them that I did...everything...
There was silence all the way to my car after that!

IMG_22-07-31_23-09-17-420.jpg

I FEEL SO SEXY WEARING SHORT SHORTS,, ( RUNNING SHORTS OR JEANS) ALMOST MORE SO THEN IN BIKINI.
I think regardless of what the clothing is - if you have the confidence to pull the look off, it's the confidence that's sexy (...to me anyway!).
There was a woman who lived a few doors down my street several years ago, and she could make an old pair of sweatpants and sweat shirt look damned sexy - but there was another woman a bit further down the road, she had a killer body but was always so conscious of her looks and following fashion, that she always looked 'awkward' which detracted from her beauty!

What really attracts attention is when a woman wears shorts that are so short, when she sits down in a chair it’s actually her bare butt against the chair. I saw that a few times in college classrooms.

Back