Short Shorts

95b8839753a2dc719076f562aa701942.jpg

John Deere should use this in an ad!

On a trip to the mall in summer & its amazing the number of high school girls that you see with thick thighs & short shorts. Lots of girls have even their booty hanging out. Even when we go to the lake, its nice to see that they like to wear minimal coverage in the booty area!

Why not just use the image tags and post the pictures instead of a link?

tumblr_peecvxuyy01xwh1a4o1_540.jpg

Why not just use the image tags and post the pictures instead of a link?

tumblr_peecvxuyy01xwh1a4o1_540.jpg

As far as I can tell, the Lit site no longer allows posting of pictures per se. Only URL links. I’ve not seen a picture in any of the threads for a couple of months.

As far as I can tell, the Lit site no longer allows posting of pictures per se. Only URL links. I’ve not seen a picture in any of the threads for a couple of months.

That's completely false. You may have images turned off in your control panel. Look under Options >> Thread Display Options >> Visible Post Elements

That's completely false. You may have images turned off in your control panel. Look under Options >> Thread Display Options >> Visible Post Elements

Well, color me clueless! I did not realize there was an option for that. Now I see images in the flesh so to speak. Thanks for the tip!

All that said, there are site regulations that are enforced or not—at the whim of the enforcers, as near as I can tell—(a lot like real life, in that regard). The ones I know of:
  • The image cannot portray actual sexual acts (including masturbation, as per whim).
  • The image cannot be a close-up of genitalia, whether in action or not.
  • The image cannot be too big to fit in a normal computer screen.
I'm sure there are others, but these are the ones I've most often seen stated. I don't think I've ever seen the last one enforced.

i do edit super-large images time-to-time. thing is it's down to the device the user is looking at which determines if the image stretches the screen or not. i use a laptop to make a judgement. if it's too big for my screen, i edit.

the moderation of threads isn't a whim, as such. i'm not on here all the time so it can seem like some stuff gets left while other stuff is edited/deleted. we also rely on users reporting violations using the report tool. there are reports of under-age references, images quite often. which is the overriding concern.

imperfect system but we're trying our best to stay within the law.

i do edit super-large images time-to-time. thing is it's down to the device the user is looking at which determines if the image stretches the screen or not. i use a laptop to make a judgement. if it's too big for my screen, i edit.

the moderation of threads isn't a whim, as such. i'm not on here all the time so it can seem like some stuff gets left while other stuff is edited/deleted. we also rely on users reporting violations using the report tool. there are reports of under-age references, images quite often. which is the overriding concern.

imperfect system but we're trying our best to stay within the law.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back