Short Shorts

Am I the only one who thinks we should go back to the old days when men wore short shorts (speedos too) just like women instead of the stupid "board shorts and knee length shorts guys wear now. I still wear mine as short as I legally can and I love it.
I agree. I used to wear very short satin like shorts long ago. It was very thin material that was almost see-through. I used to get hard with no underware on. I would sit down and my cock would poke out for others to see. I hooked up with a couple of the guys I flashed. I wish guys wore them today.

tumblr_pkk6wj7LYQ1y2u8o1o1_540.jpg

I love wearing short tight running shorts...... Lululemon is the most comfortable and does not show a camel toe. But my ass and legs look great when I am running. The hubby likes them as well. I cannot count the number of times I have come into the house after a long run all sweaty and my shorts sticking to me that he has not grabbed my ass and we end up fucking wherever it is we are. About the only time I will fuck without being nice and clean after a shower. Something about short shorts and working up a good sweat that gets you horny as hell. If he is not around I usually end up fingering myself to a couple of orgasms as soon as I take off my shorts to take a shower. Getting wet just thinking about it.

I love wearing short tight running shorts...... Lululemon is the most comfortable and does not show a camel toe. But my ass and legs look great when I am running. The hubby likes them as well. I cannot count the number of times I have come into the house after a long run all sweaty and my shorts sticking to me that he has not grabbed my ass and we end up fucking wherever it is we are. About the only time I will fuck without being nice and clean after a shower. Something about short shorts and working up a good sweat that gets you horny as hell. If he is not around I usually end up fingering myself to a couple of orgasms as soon as I take off my shorts to take a shower. Getting wet just thinking about it.

Short workout shorts are incredibly sexy.

What’s wrong with a cameltoe?

I will look upon women with cameltoes with pity!
Is there anything that relieves the anguish?

Last edited:
Besides the fact that your clothes are crammed in your cunt? Nothing. It’s as comfortable as a supreme maxi pad diaper.

Not everyone thinks so. Our girlfriend gets so turned on by it she can cum from a slow walk around the grounds and the material rubbing her clit back and forth.

To each their own I guess.

Think of a wedgie and the size of the average ass.

Now think of a wedgie on a vagina.

Count me out, I keep my lips locked up!

You’re welcome.

Hopefully you don't keep your lips locked up 24/7. Otherwise what's the point of being in this forum?

There's a married MILF that I met and worked with years ago, who also worked in real estate on the side. Anyway, she was one of the sexiest women that I've ever seen in short shorts, khaki in her case, and damn if I didn't fantasize often about pulling them down to fuck the hell out of her public!

Back