Short Shorts

I have just into the whole short shorts thing this summer very hot show I g off my mature body that way.

It's just a shame our British weather doesn't always afford enough opportunities for our wonderful home-grown gals to show off their assets enough ;)

tumblr_nj10eptmyT1s5zf6fo1_540.gifv

tumblr_o5mrae9Uu91ub8fqro1_500.jpg

tumblr_o8car23tl51tctjizo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:

I was in the local mall, probably last year I think, and walked by one of those Gen Z clothing stores that you never see anyone inside of. On a display rack out front they had a pair of shorts that looked almost like these. The thing I thought of at the time was does any woman actually buy and wear them? Apparently at least one did.

I have just into the whole short shorts thing this summer very hot show I g off my mature body that way.

Perhaps you could get into typing and proofreading your posts? Remember, this is a literary based site.

https://cdn012.**********/uploads/photos/2020/10/9580675/bdsmlr-9580675-N5LJcSwIh9.gif

https://cdn012.**********/uploads/photos/2020/09/842746/bdsmlr-842746-Aml8fAxoYt.jpg

This thread reminds me that I was told recently by a guy that I don't show off my ass enough, because I tend to wear shirts that either cover my ass or shorts that are too baggy. It's not my intention to be "modest" or anything, I am just really oblivious. I prefer my ass over my breasts, even though my breasts are technically nice too. I'd love for my ass to be worshipped and touched again.

Why don't more guys wear short cut-offs like these gals do instead of the stupid baggy knee length ones they wear. I love wearing mine short and showing off my butt just like the gals do.

This thread reminds me that I was told recently by a guy that I don't show off my ass enough, because I tend to wear shirts that either cover my ass or shorts that are too baggy. It's not my intention to be "modest" or anything, I am just really oblivious. I prefer my ass over my breasts, even though my breasts are technically nice too. I'd love for my ass to be worshipped and touched again.

Post a few photos on here and we will worship it for you. 😋😋😋

Back