Shot fired at Trump?

Was Ronny Johnson at the rally?
Why is he still the ex ‘resident’s physician?
Isn’t a senator too busy to be an on call doctor ??
Me? I don’t trust a man who can’t read a weight scale any more than the bone spur experts Daddy Trump found.
We need transparency now!
When do we see the ballistics report ?

Was Ronny Johnson at the rally?
Why is he still the ex ‘resident’s physician?
Isn’t a senator too busy to be an on call doctor ??
Me? I don’t trust a man who can’t read a weight scale any more than the bone spur experts Daddy Trump found.
We need transparency now!
When do we see the ballistics report ?
The FBI doesn’t think Trump was hit by a bullet. Looking more and more like it was staged.

The FBI doesn’t think Trump was hit by a bullet. Looking more and more like it was staged.
I didn’t go there! Well I did! But then there was a real death! So FACTS are needed
Not miracles!!
Granted it’s not as miraculous if it was not a bullet
Ronny Johnson making the call ??
Fuck that !!

Sawed off shotguns used to be outlawed because they could be concealed, right??

I didn’t go there! Well I did! But then there was a real death! So FACTS are needed
Not miracles!!
Granted it’s not as miraculous if it was not a bullet
Ronny Johnson making the call ??
Fuck that !!

Sawed off shotguns used to be outlawed because they could be concealed, right??
Not to nitpick, but his name is Jackson. Also known as the Candyman. Ron Johnson is that fool from Wisconsin

CHRISTOPHER TOMLINSON

ELECTION 2024
POLITICS

House Votes Unanimously for Task Force to Investigate Trump’s Attempted Assassination.

The House of Representatives voted unanimously on Wednesday to establish a bipartisan task force to investigate the attempted assassination of former President Donald J. Trump. The committee will be empowered to review the actions taken by federal, state, and local agencies, officers, and other entities involved in the attempt on Trump’s life.

Introduced by Representative Mike Kelly (R-PA), H.R. 1367 passed with all 416 present Members of the House voting in favor. Among the task force’s duties will be scrutinizing United States Secret Service (USSS) security lapses that allowed would-be assassin Thomas Matthew Crooks to fire a reported eight rounds at former President Trump during a rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, on July 13, 2024. Two Trump supporters were wounded in the shooting, while rallygoer Corey Comperatore was killed while shielding his family from the gunfire.

More here: https://thenationalpulse.com/2024/0...o-investigate-trumps-attempted-assassination/

There's some bipartisanship for you.

CHRISTOPHER TOMLINSON
ELECTION 2024
POLITICS

House Votes Unanimously for Task Force to Investigate Trump’s Attempted Assassination.

The House of Representatives voted unanimously on Wednesday to establish a bipartisan task force to investigate the attempted assassination of former President Donald J. Trump. The committee will be empowered to review the actions taken by federal, state, and local agencies, officers, and other entities involved in the attempt on Trump’s life.

Introduced by Representative Mike Kelly (R-PA), H.R. 1367 passed with all 416 present Members of the House voting in favor. Among the task force’s duties will be scrutinizing United States Secret Service (USSS) security lapses that allowed would-be assassin Thomas Matthew Crooks to fire a reported eight rounds at former President Trump during a rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, on July 13, 2024. Two Trump supporters were wounded in the shooting, while rallygoer Corey Comperatore was killed while shielding his family from the gunfire.

More here: https://thenationalpulse.com/2024/0...o-investigate-trumps-attempted-assassination/

Great, another multi-year investigation with nobody getting fired at the end. :rolleyes:

CHRISTOPHER TOMLINSON
ELECTION 2024
POLITICS

This absolutely is needed and not soon enough. The failures need to be found and exposed to the people.

This absolutely is needed and not soon enough. The failures need to be found and exposed to the people.

Sit Cheatle down in a room and ask her to start talking. No lies, no coverup, no bullshit. No questions, just tell us what we need to know so it doesn't happen ever again.

Sit Cheatle down in a room and ask her to start talking. No lies, no coverup, no bullshit. No questions, just tell us what we need to know so it doesn't happen ever again.
Wtf are you talking about?

There are many interviews needed. There are many resources needing to testify under oath. There are many witnesses.

I doubt Cheatle has the answers as she seems to want to cover her own ass.

You want people to be hanged. You don't want answers.

Wtf are you talking about?

There are many interviews needed. There are many resources needing to testify under oath. There are many witnesses.

I doubt Cheatle has the answers as she seems to want to cover her own ass.

You want people to be hanged. You don't want answers.

I want to know who was involved even peripherally and I want those people punished for the attempted political coup.

Cheatle knows some of the answers we seek. Sit her down with a microphone in an enclosed room and have her start talking. No questions, no lies, no recriminations, NO FUCKING POLITICS. Just statements about what she knows and suspects.

When she's done talking she can leave.

I want to know who was involved even peripherally and I want those people punished for the attempted political coup.

Cheatle knows some of the answers we seek. Sit her down with a microphone in an enclosed room and have her start talking. No questions, no lies, no recriminations, NO FUCKING POLITICS. Just statements about what she knows and suspects.

Put her on the box. As Director she would have a TSCI clearance, and waived her right to remain silent. So it can be done.

I absolutely agree that she needs to be questioned. Your absolute focus on her is somewhat understandable, but short sighted.

Every single agent there should be questioned under oath. It kinda seems like you believe the entire failure was her fault...which from a "buck ends here" standpoint is great....from a process standpoint is horrible.

The American people need to understand the breakdowns that occurred and we need to have affirmations that the processes that led to those breakdowns are addressed

Cheatle resigned. She won't be the one to change anything.

Put her on the box. As Director she would have a TSCI clearance, and waived her right to remain silent. So it can be done.

There's no pressure required.

Cheatle voluntarily stepped up and became law enforcement and USSS. Somewhere inside of her that person still lives and the reason that person stepped up still exists.

She knows this. Deep inside she knows who she really is and why she signed on. It's not about money, power, politics, ideology, or any of the crap we all deal with daily, she knows exactly why she became law enforcement and USSS.

Put her in a dark room with a microphone and wait. She'll tell us everything eventually.

Because she knows who she is.

There's no pressure required.

Cheatle voluntarily stepped up and became law enforcement and USSS. Somewhere inside of her that person still lives and the reason that person stepped up still exists.

She knows this. Deep inside she knows who she really is and why she signed on. It's not about money, power, politics, ideology, or any of the crap we all deal with daily, she knows exactly why she became law enforcement and USSS.

Put her in a dark room with a microphone and wait. She'll tell us everything eventually.

Because she knows who she is.
She didn't need the job. Her net worth which is by no means huge is said to be around ten million.

Yet she stepped up anyway.

It's the person inside. It's always the person inside who counts most.
Well she stated she wanted to impose a DEI policy of weakening the SS by imposing a 30% female quota of new SS agents.

Well she stated she wanted to impose a DEI policy of weakening the SS by imposing a 30% female quota of new SS agents.

That's politics talking.

Put her in a room by herself with a microphone. She'll tell us what we need to know, including names and dates.

is there a connection?

MoneyWatch

Thomas Matthew Crooks appeared in a 2022 BlackRock ad​

By Megan Cerullo
Edited By Aimee Picchi
July 15, 2024 / 11:02 AM EDT / CBS News

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/thomas-matthew-crooks-blackrock-ad-pulled/

BlackRock-associated company shorts Trump stock before shooting incident​

Date
7/22/2024 4:50:59 AM

https://menafn.com/1108466248/Black...y-shorts-Trump-stock-before-shooting-incident

Did Blackrock know about the assassination attempt and planned to get rich off of Trump's death?

is there a connection?

MoneyWatch

Thomas Matthew Crooks appeared in a 2022 BlackRock ad​

By Megan Cerullo
Edited By Aimee Picchi
July 15, 2024 / 11:02 AM EDT / CBS News

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/thomas-matthew-crooks-blackrock-ad-pulled/

BlackRock-associated company shorts Trump stock before shooting incident​

Date
7/22/2024 4:50:59 AM

https://menafn.com/1108466248/Black...y-shorts-Trump-stock-before-shooting-incident

Did Blackrock know about the assassination attempt and planned to get rich off of Trump's death?
There is not.

Oh, have you investigated the case? Show us the evidence it was just a coinkydink.
Lol. I don't need evidence.

You do. You're making a claim or suggestion that it was something.

Last edited:
Back