Silly Writing Exercise

Re: K-pasa Spic????????

Dirty Slut said:
??????????????????????
It's a running joke, Slut. I'm Mexican and I've ranted plenty about NOT being Spanish or Latina or Chicana, etc., and definitely NOT a Yank though I have American citizenship.

que te vaya bien, Perdita

Spic: Slavic for prick. (Cahab's new rule, must include definition in whatever is posted here.)

Age: Something which women after the age of 30 deny all knowledge of.

Agile: When ones partner actually knows there are other ways than lying on ones back.

Agony: This applies when one tries the other various ways and discover your back does not want to comply.

Axolotl: traffic snafu in the nervous system; garbled truth; complex budgetary process.

Azoic: dead Aztecs; asexual zoological garden.

forgive me for breaking out of the alphabetical order thing
I figure if we can rewrite the dictionary I can take creative liscense and rewrite the old alapabet a bit.

Asinine- When someone's ass is nice. But doesn't quite deserve a perfect ten:D

edited to add

asphyxiation- To have a fetish or fixation with the ass

Azygous: a useful word in scrabble. (see also: syzygy)

Babel: 15thC Spanish naturalist who's greatest inventions were the tortoise and the porpoise. On the discovery of Amerigo by his good friend and sleeping companion Sr (do you hear the drums)Fernando immediately set about inventing various species of hitherto unknown animals but was later disgraced and ultimately exiled in Hackney as his 'new' animals the gorgoise, nornoise, lorloise et al were found to be a horse, a pig, a duck etc.

Baboon: A mistakenly named ape. In his speech to the 'World Congress For Naming Things Without Using Latin' Paulus Mendozious (contemporary and sleeping companion of Babel) became characteristically flustered when he faced his audience and began stuttering in a strident high pitched voice about the domestic uses of this animal. "Ther-this anna-anarm-animal will be-become a b-boon to mankind."

Gauche

Looking through the dictionary and came across this superb definition.

Backache n. ache in the back

Does exactly what it says on the tin.

The Earl

Back