slave Training Day

Perhaps Saturday morning I will test the slaves ability to concentrate on enduring pain and staying still and quiet for My amusement!
An economical morning with toys that are affordable and easy to find. The bell collar can generally only be purchased pre Christmas season but is a wonderful addition to the toy box all year round.
The back scratcher can be bought for 2.00 and is the most evil little ass beater I have seen in a very long time. I have gifted several of My Dom/me friends with this sweet implement and have not yet found a sub of theirs that has appreciated the gesture! Silly subbies...

Last edited:
Shadowsdream said:
Anger has no place in play..but Dom/me moodiness can be a hell of a hot play emotion....

Exactly ... If I'm angry, I am actually more likely to go to the computer or video game console and play one of our more violent games ... it works for me, and then I don't have to worry about taking it out on someone.

Now my mood that I've been in off & on lately ... I intend to 'take it out' on someone in just a few more days ..... :D :devil:

OOOOOOOOHHHH, I like those ... I can imagine that the subbies wouldn't appreciate the backscratcher, but ... *shrugs* oh well ...

My wish-list keeps getting longer and longer and longer ... LOL

SweetDommes said:
OOOOOOOOHHHH, I like those ... I can imagine that the subbies wouldn't appreciate the backscratcher, but ... *shrugs* oh well ...

My wish-list keeps getting longer and longer and longer ... LOL

Psssssttttt....the back scratcher is also a nice little ball grabber!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: slave Training Day

Shadowsdream said:
Perhaps if it were a carpet more magnificant than any I had ever seen before I would take it under consideration.....BUT this weekend I will be entertaining a very dynamic Domme and Her new slave to converse about chastity. There may be more torment than beatings going on in this residence ~~grin~~

i would love to hear more about the other torment please, if You would be so kind to share...

In anycase i hope You all had a good time!

~yess

Hope you had a fun weekend....couldn't resist posting here when I saw the latest addition to the emoticon stocks...I swear they must be reading your threads for ideas! LOL.

Catalina
3a.gif

I will get back to you two soon...it was a great weekend I must admit.**** and interesting!

Update...Sunday morning began at 11 Saturday evening.

My Mistress Friend and I had a nice 3 hour visit using Our slaves as foot rests and servants in small but delightful ways. She tried out a few of My toys on Her new slave to see if She desired making or purchasing similar paraphernalia. Mistress E particularly enjoyed the cock corset which She kept on Her toy through out most of the evening. he particularyly enjoyed the parachute.
Mistress E wanted some private conversation with Me so She instructed her slave to go to the computer with My slave and get some information on chastity devices while She and I discussed the pros and cons of chastity.
After some research a device was chosen as a beginners tool and purchased online.
Mistress E had Her new toy show Her the slave positions She had been teaching him to see how well he had remembered and showed no hesitation in correcting even the smallest error in his stances.
I had My slave take off the chastity belt and put it back on explaining the whys and how tos. I then took them all into My bedroom and showed Mistress E how to add the torment of edge training to chastity as She smiled and Her slave cringed...Mine just bit his arm to keep from cumming!
CELEBRATION time!
Two slaves on the floor. Asses in the air! I began the one toy out of the bedroom at a time routine. First giving My Friend the buggy whip. She had requested the cane but I had already packed most of My toys for My trip back to Canada so I supplied Her with the buggy whip instead. This was going to be Her slaves first experience of prolonged and hard play at Her hands in the company of another D/s couple. Mistress E is a hard player with a soft but no nonsense heart. It did not take long for his ass to look like a zebras behind.
My slave remained willing and eager to feel the whip but remained quiet and focused on Me. I of course soon was in the mood to make My own blood boil with a little play and so began the walk back to the bedroom to choose the next toy. The flogger pictured in the last posts pic was brought out and Mistress E and I exchanged evil looks and toys. I watched the smile of anticipation light Her slave's eyes as he raised his head to see what instrument would test his endurance next. he was not smiling long but moaning and trying desperately to remain in the position She had put him into. My slave moaned with the first inflicted stroke as much from desire as from pain. his moans were soon groans of endurance and each time his body buckled and tried to find the comfort of the floor beneath him I dragged him back into position by the waste band of his chasity belt. Eventually tiring of the buggy whip I dropped it on the floor between Mistress E and Myself for easy access if it were once again required.
Next the back scratcher arrived in all its silly glory...I laughed as I explained the pain this little mother would inflict and saw the doubt in the new slaves eyes. Of course this doubtful look was delightful to Me as I already knew he would soon be writhering in agony and feeling like a wussy knowing full well what was causing him such pain. The Mistress and I exchanged toys. Her first try of the back scratcher proved to be delightful and soon all that could be heard was the whistle of the flogger and the zing of the scratcher mingled appropriately with the gasps and whimpers of two 6' 4" sissies!
Another 30 minutes of alternating torments, scratching fingernails and hands smacking asses and I was in the mood to add the next toy...the crop seemed to be a natural progression. Once again offering the first go with the crop to Mistress E as a guest in My home I decided to take a small break and enjoy a cigar while I watched Her Dominate in Her very unique style.
Of course it did not take Me long to desire more play Myself so the rug beater joined the fray...My slave's ass was becoming a nice red shade but not nearly sore enough to please My mood. I was not content until the red had a purplish tinge that rivaled Her slaves zebra stripes. Both men now having trouble retaining the required positions on their hands and knees as pain and desire fought for control...
Hmph I said to Myself...what now? Ah ha..the heavy flogger that I adore...and its thud was soon mixed with the zing of the flogger in Mistress E's hand...We took turns with all of the toys until 2.30 in the morning..it seemed like less than an hour had passed.

A wonderful evening....

LOL...Nice to see you had fun, and as usual all executed with class and in style with which we associate the name Shadowsdream.

Catalina:rose:

catalina_francisco said:
LOL...Nice to see you had fun, and as usual all executed with class and in style with which we associate the name Shadowsdream.

Catalina:rose:

~~smile~~ thank you cat
Life is a cabaret!

Shadowsdream said:
Perhaps Saturday morning I will test the slaves ability to concentrate on enduring pain and staying still and quiet for My amusement!
An economical morning with toys that are affordable and easy to find. The bell collar can generally only be purchased pre Christmas season but is a wonderful addition to the toy box all year round.
The back scratcher can be bought for 2.00 and is the most evil little ass beater I have seen in a very long time. I have gifted several of My Dom/me friends with this sweet implement and have not yet found a sub of theirs that has appreciated the gesture! Silly subbies...

I am! I am ... especially when that part of my back itches like crazy and I just can't ....

ohhhhh you mean it's other use??

ummm ... well

please - may I choose the crop instead?
or the hand?
or the ....

it stings like mad; its hard and unrelenting

and ... when used claw side down ... OMG!

And - what is maybe worse ... Master has it hanging in full view next to the bed ... just a short reach away.

Back